California's say NO to recall

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh boy, you got me again! How many more times before you earn yourself a piece of paper you can throw up on the wall? I could let you have mine, I have two. They're in a box somewhere. Never been too impressed with the papers in of themselves.

You have two? One for each timezone you happen to occupy at any given time or did you get that special needs one just for showing up and not breathing too heavy?

No silly. One for undergraduate school and one for graduate school.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lots of people talk about our roid rage and have for years. I don't have to keep score, you've earned a rep, little buddy.

They talk about our roid rage? Is in, when you and I shot up extraneous testosterone together?

How did that turn out for you? you know, beard, chest hairs, that sort of thing?

Oh boy, you got me again! How many more times before you earn yourself a piece of paper you can throw up on the wall? I could let you have mine, I have two. They're in a box somewhere. Never been too impressed with the papers in of themselves.

You have two? One for each timezone you happen to occupy at any given time or did you get that special needs one just for showing up and not breathing too heavy?

Oh, wow!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lots of people talk about our roid rage and have for years. I don't have to keep score, you've earned a rep, little buddy.

They talk about our roid rage? Is in, when you and I shot up extraneous testosterone together?

How did that turn out for you? you know, beard, chest hairs, that sort of thing?

Oh, wow!

You should be aware of his posting. In his whining about AOC's expensive dress he started insulting me because I have a degree. I didn't bring it up.

But since it bothers him enough to drag me for having those "papers", well you know never mind.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

You accomplished all that but have yet to master the simple assembly of unested quotes on message boards you've frequented for half your life?

i-dont-believe-you-whatever.gif

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Oh, wow!

You should be aware of his posting. In his whining about AOC's expensive dress he started insulting me because I have a degree. I didn't bring it up.

But since it bothers him enough to drag me for having those "papers", well you know never mind.
Is this the part where you go all hyper hysteria into three fits of

:Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh, wow!

Oh, right. Because I've only brought mine up for no reason.

You are a braggart. Every single person who has spent any time posting with you knows about your amazing graduate degree from that top tier university.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You accomplished all that but have yet to master the simple assembly of unested quotes on message boards you've frequented for half your life?

So, you think that in undergrad and grad school we practice "nested quoting"?

That's the funniest shit you've posted today. :Happy5:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Oh, wow!

You are a braggart. Every single person who has spent any time posting with you knows about your mazing graduate degree from that top tier university.
Since when did 5 hour defensive driving facilities become top tier universities?

things are so weird in California. I swear

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh, wow!

You are a braggart. Every single person who has spent any time posting with you knows about your amazing graduate degree from that top tier university.

Prove to me that I've posted about my degrees at all before today on this forum.

You're the dummy that basically has two degrees in English, your native language. And you're not a professor. Just because young people call you that doesn't make it so.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

No. But one might believe it empowers you with enough critical thinking skills to do things, like, oh I dunno, walk and chew bubble gum at the same time? Maybe?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I don't know about nested quotes, but I am pretty sure she skipped logic courses.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Okay it's time to rename this thread "Oak gets dragged"

figuratively speaking of course as I do cherish a functioning spinal cord

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No. But one might believe it empowers you with enough critical thinking skills to do things, like, oh I dunno, walk and chew bubble gum at the same time? Maybe?

Why are you working so hard to make a fool of yourself. I type fast and sometimes I make a mistake with my cursor. It's not a sign of stupidity.

A lot of people here do that. Get a grip and lighten up.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh, wow!

Prove to me that I've posted about my degrees at all before today on this forum.

You're the dummy that basically has two degrees in English, your native language. And you're not a professor. Just because young people call you that doesn't make it so.

Well, not here. You were too busy trying to convince everyone you're not OAK. LMAO.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I don't know about nested quotes, but I am pretty sure she skipped logic courses.

I will step out of this thread if you want the attention, Lotus.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh, wow!

Well, not here. You were too busy trying to convince everyone you're not OAK. LMAO.

It is irrelevant. And you don't know how often you posting about your frustration pleased me. It made it all worthwhile.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh, wow!

Actually, I have two graudate degrees, and I am a professor. But you can think what you want.

And saying I have degrees in English, my "native language," is proof positive you don't know what the fuck a degree in English is. No, Oak, I don't have a TESL "degree." "English" is not a discipline in which you teach people the English language. Fuckwit.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh, wow!

It is irrelevant. And you don't know how often you posting about your frustration pleased me. It made it all worthwhile.

You were pissed that I knew from day 1. You thought you were being clever. Liar.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh, wow!

Actually, I have two graudate degrees, and I am a professor. But you can think what you want.

And saying I have degrees in English, my "native language," is proof positive you don't know what the fuck a degree in English is. No, Oak, I don't have a TESL "degree." "English" is not a discipline in which you teach people the English language. Fuckwit.

When did I say you have TESL credential/certificate or whatever they award? Maybe you're a professor where you are now, but you weren't here in the States.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Point being, you work for 5 figures and have a 200 year mortgage! LMFAO!

In my area of the world they call that "Rent".

I will let my dog shit on your lawn and then I will fight you… I’m DEAD:LOL3:
I let my dogs shit on my lawn from time to time. Then again I enjoy nearly 2 acres of beautiful grassy lawn surrounding my 6 bedroom mansion with the 16 car driveway where my two luxury cars are currently parked

It doesn't sit by the beach but then again it's not a postage stamp either where some mangy mutt can wander off course and get sniped by an Ex Navy Seal with anger management issues.

and did I mention that I have an Olympic size swimming pool and an 8 person whirlpool spa?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh, wow!

You were pissed that I knew from day 1. You thought you were being clever. Liar.

I wasn't pissed at you at all. I was very tolerant of you. You're the one that has years and years of rage that you can't get past.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Point being, you work for 5 figures and have a 200 year mortgage! LMFAO!

In my area of the world they call that "Rent".

I will let my dog shit on your lawn and then I will fight you… I’m DEAD:LOL3:
I let my dogs shit on my lawn from time to time. Then again I enjoy nearly 2 acres of beautiful grassy lawn surrounding my 6 bedroom mansion with the 16 car driveway where my two luxury cars are currently parked

It doesn't sit by the beach but then again it's not a postage stamp either where some mangy mutt can wander off course and get sniped by an Ex Navy Seal with anger management issues.

and did I mention that I have an Olympic size swimming pool and an 8 person whirlpool spa?

And Lotus thinks I'm the braggart.

This shit is hilarious.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh, wow!

When did I say you have TESL credential/certificate or whatever they award?

Well, then what is the fucking point of saying I got an English degree in my native language? It makes you sound really stupid. 99.9% of people who get degrees in English are native English speakers. The degree has zero to do with learning to speak English, fuckwit. It's a research and writing degree. It also has a required foreign language component.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Oh, wow!

When did I say you have TESL credential/certificate or whatever they award? Maybe you're a professor where you are now, but you weren't here in the States.
Would you be terribly annoyed with me if I told you that you possibly wasted several thousand dollars worth tax payer funded grants and years of your life to attend college only to turn out this unfathomably fucking stupid?

You know how much I utterly loathe offending people. Especially friends online.