California's say NO to recall

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Can I remind everyone that Loktard brought his family to California on vacation and took them on a tent city tour?

I mean, that's like the best thing I read today. LMFAO...
Yea, nice try, tramp. We went there to visit my homestate and where many of my peeps are buried as I've said many times before. We also went to Disneyland and California Adventure and visited Hollyweird, because who doesnt do that on a first time Cali Trip. Seeing all your street shitters wasnt the primary reason. However, IMO, it was an excellent opportunity to let em see it all with their own eyes. We wound up driving from Hollyweird to LAX on the city streets because it was faster than getting on the 101 where we were. THATS when we wound up seeing how bad your street shitter problem really is!!!

I guess it's cheaper than going to Universal Studio.
Thats 100% incorrect. We stayed at The Disneyland Hotel. Ya dipshit.

lmfao

You boasting?!
Yea. Disneyland is more expensive than Universal. Now in Florida, I prefer to stay at Universal for at least 2 days at the Royal Pacific because you get the express pass upgrade for staying there. Universal Florida is only good for about 2.5 days and then I've done everything.

Did you sleep at ToonTown?! I'm so jealous!!
You cant afford it. PWN3D!

Sure loktard, only you can afford Disney... :Awesomeness:
I'm glad you cant. Hopefully when you can afford it, they double the prices to keep "you people" out!

Can you prove that I can't afford it?
Well, you are an incredibly stupid low rent bitch but let us all know, how many nights have you spent at the disneyland hotel?

have you seen the cost of real estate in the BA :G'DamnShame:

He's an idiot.
And you're a fukin moron.

Says the fool that lives in

You're the one that thinks he's awesome because you have a jerb in Cornfuckistan. What do houses run for $120K?
Mines about $270K and sits on a double lot. It leaves me lots of money for racing and buying guns....guns with magazines that hold more than 10 rounds.

GG Allin

Everybody's an enemy.
1992 called. They'd like their most desperate, when a woman has nothing of substance with witch to counter, small dick joke back.

I'm just a messenger

HAVING A SMALL DICK ISN'T A JOKE! IT'S NO LAUGHING MATTER!!! I DON'T GIVE A FUCK, IT'S SMALL,, SO WHAT? I CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!!

KNOCK KNOCK

WHOS THERE?

MY COCK IS SMALL

MY COCK IS SMALL WHO?

NO, I WAS JUST SAYIN', IT'S SMALL... MY COCK IS.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Can I remind everyone that Loktard brought his family to California on vacation and took them on a tent city tour?

Yea, nice try, tramp. We went there to visit my homestate and where many of my peeps are buried as I've said many times before. We also went to Disneyland and California Adventure and visited Hollyweird, because who doesnt do that on a first time Cali Trip. Seeing all your street shitters wasnt the primary reason. However, IMO, it was an excellent opportunity to let em see it all with their own eyes. We wound up driving from Hollyweird to LAX on the city streets because it was faster than getting on the 101 where we were. THATS when we wound up seeing how bad your street shitter problem really is!!!

lmfao

You boasting?!
Yea. Disneyland is more expensive than Universal. Now in Florida, I prefer to stay at Universal for at least 2 days at the Royal Pacific because you get the express pass upgrade for staying there. Universal Florida is only good for about 2.5 days and then I've done everything.

I'm glad you cant. Hopefully when you can afford it, they double the prices to keep "you people" out!

it doesn’t matter… he is shook anywhere it isn’t ALL white. I bet he rolls his windows up at red lights too:LOL3:

I'm sure he's constantly fondling his gun cause the blacks are coming to get him.
Hey, there could be mexcrements too!

Ever fucked a "mexcrement" with your teeny weiner?
1992 called. They'd like their most desperate, when a woman has nothing of substance with witch to counter, small dick joke back.

I'm just a messenger

However, in my defense, small dicks are everywhere, probably in your pants too.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

lmfao

You boasting?!

Well, you are an incredibly stupid low rent bitch but let us all know, how many nights have you spent at the disneyland hotel?

have you seen the cost of real estate in the BA :G'DamnShame:

He's an idiot.
And you're a fukin moron.

Says the fool that lives in

You're the one that thinks he's awesome because you have a jerb in Cornfuckistan. What do houses run for $120K?

@
Mines about $270K and sits on a double lot. It leaves me lots of money for racing and buying guns....guns with magazines that hold more than 10 rounds.

That's a pittance. You can't afford California, thanks for confirming. Double lot even...lmao

@Murdock check this fool out.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

I'm just a messenger

HAVING A SMALL DICK ISN'T A JOKE! IT'S NO LAUGHING MATTER!!! I DON'T GIVE A FUCK, IT'S SMALL,, SO WHAT? I CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!!

KNOCK KNOCK

WHOS THERE?

MY COCK IS SMALL

MY COCK IS SMALL WHO?

Well then, the question can be pointed at you. Just for clarity sakes of course

Have you ever fucked a Mexican woman?

Please direct all responses at the desperate unhinged chic who asked in the first place

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

lmfao

You boasting?!

it doesn’t matter… he is shook anywhere it isn’t ALL white. I bet he rolls his windows up at red lights too:LOL3:
Yea, I make my sister in laws black husband sit in the seat behind me so I cant see him too! LOL! Dumb ass bimbo!

does she dress like a wigger?
No, and he's way to "white" for tramps like you.

I don’t date black men. I never have.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lmfao

You boasting?!

I'm sure he's constantly fondling his gun cause the blacks are coming to get him.

I'm just a messenger

Everywhere huh?

Very telling. telling indeed.

Perhaps this is the root cause of your world renowned belligerence? Have you ever given consideration to cheating on him or have too many "swipes to the left" prevented that from being an option?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

lmfao

You boasting?!

I'm just a messenger

is this where you WOW us all now with your 1987 yo mama derived fat jokes?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

lmfao

You boasting?!

Yea, I make my sister in laws black husband sit in the seat behind me so I cant see him too! LOL! Dumb ass bimbo!

And if you had so what?

GG Allin

Everybody's an enemy.

I'm just a messenger

KNOCK KNOCK

WHOS THERE?

MY COCK IS SMALL

MY COCK IS SMALL WHO?

Please direct all responses at the desperate unhinged chic who asked in the first place

BIGGIE, SEND ME A PIC OF YOUR SMALL COCK, BET MINE IS SMALLER THAN YOURS. AHAHAHAHAHA!!! BEAT THAT, FAGGOT.

I'VE FUCKED MEXICANS, COULDN'T TELL IF IT WAS A MAN OR A WOMAN, I DON'T GIVE A FUCK. THEY SMELLED LIKE TACO MEAT AND AFTERSHAVE, I WAS REALLY DRUNK.

GG Allin

Everybody's an enemy.

lmfao

You boasting?!

FUCKING RACIST PIG!!!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I'm just a messenger

KNOCK KNOCK

WHOS THERE?

MY COCK IS SMALL

MY COCK IS SMALL WHO?

BIGGIE, SEND ME A PIC OF YOUR SMALL COCK, BET MINE IS SMALLER THAN YOURS. AHAHAHAHAHA!!! BEAT THAT, FAGGOT.

I'VE FUCKED MEXICANS, COULDN'T TELL IF IT WAS A MAN OR A WOMAN, I DON'T GIVE A FUCK. THEY SMALLED LIKE TACO MEAT AND AFTERSHAVE, I WAS REALLY DRUNK.
Steady there Sailor. Now is not the time to being going all Benzo on us

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

lmfao

You boasting?!

And if you had so what?

in all honesty they always made it about my race because I’m soooo white with a booty…. it was always like damn white girl where did you get that ass

But brown is my favorite flavor for men… always has been :KMA:

GG Allin

Everybody's an enemy.

I'm just a messenger

KNOCK KNOCK

WHOS THERE?

MY COCK IS SMALL

MY COCK IS SMALL WHO?

I'VE FUCKED MEXICANS, COULDN'T TELL IF IT WAS A MAN OR A WOMAN, I DON'T GIVE A FUCK. THEY SMALLED LIKE TACO MEAT AND AFTERSHAVE, I WAS REALLY DRUNK.
Steady there Sailor. Now is not the time to being going all Benzo on us

I DON'T EVEN KNOW JEFF BEZOS, DON'T BRING THE AMAZON GUY INTO THIS!!!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

lmfao

You boasting?!

I'm just a messenger

Everywhere huh?

Perhaps this is the root cause of your world renowned belligerence? Have you ever given consideration to cheating on him or have too many "swipes to the left" prevented that from being an option?

I've never "swiped" for a hook up. The only thing that is telling is you.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I DON'T EVEN KNOW JEFF BEZOS, DON'T BRING THE AMAZON GUY INTO THIS!!!

My apologies forthcoming. (and don't get any ideas there sailor)

Benzo a.k.a Driveling Funkenstien or some shit like that is a member here

Look him up

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

lmfao

You boasting?!

And if you had so what?

in all honesty they always made it about my race because I’m soooo white with a boot… it was always like damn white girl where did you get that ass

But brown is my favorite flavor for men… always has been :KMA:

I understand completely. Many think only black girls have round bottoms. I have had black women hate on me. Only a few though. Most are cool peeps.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lmfao

You boasting?!

I'm just a messenger

Everywhere huh?

You don't think you could have went with a no you and exercised a little efficiency you howling behemoth?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

lmfao

You boasting?!

I'm just a messenger

Everywhere huh?

You don't think you could have went with a no you and exercised a little efficiency you howling behemoth?

Calm down, little buddy.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I understand completely. Many think only black girls have round bottoms. I have had black women hate on me. Only a few though. Most are cool peeps.

We are not referring to the 2 or so dozen altercations you've had with some of our more colorful populations at the local all you can eat buffet ?

Black women do tend to get a little testy when you can consume an entire watermelon whole and steal the last 10 trays of chicken from the hot tables without any regard for the 23 people who are standing in line behind you.

just sayin, of course

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

We are not referring to the 2 or so dozen altercations you've had with some of our more colorful populations at the local all you can eat buffet ?

Black women do tend to get a little testy when you can consume an entire watermelon whole and steal the last 10 trays of chicken from the hot tables without any regard for the 23 people who are standing in line behind you.

just sayin, of course

No, its mostly been in the women's restroom when I'm washing my hands. It's rather odd to seem the give you the once over just for existing.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It would be cheaper to let them have all the free drugs they want and see them die happy.

You mean encourage them to overdose?

Yes. I wouldn't put a gun to anyone's head, but hey, if you want these drugs, well have at it.

You are full of hate.

Typical Democrat.

Maybe. But not a typical liberal. I refuse to be lumped in with someone so hateful. Not that there aren't plenty of hateful cons. But Oak is a secial case, for any party affiliation.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It would be cheaper to let them have all the free drugs they want and see them die happy.

You mean encourage them to overdose?

Yes. I wouldn't put a gun to anyone's head, but hey, if you want these drugs, well have at it.

You are full of hate.

Typical Democrat.

Maybe. But not a typical liberal. I refuse to be lumped in with someone so hateful. Not that there aren't plenty of hateful cons. But Oak is a secial case, for any party affiliation.

What's a "secial" case?

Looking for friends? lol

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
No, its mostly been in the women's restroom when I'm washing my hands. It's rather odd to seem the give you the once over just for existing.

If you could exit the thread and return once you've mastered the English language that would be most appreciated

pip pip porka

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

If you could exit the thread and return once you've mastered the English language that would be most appreciated

pip pip porka

Ooh, spell kop can make an arrest!

I plead guilty your honor!!! I throw myself on the mercy of the court.