California's say NO to recall

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
With all the screeching and fluffing we still have yet to see a single thing that Newsom has done for the people of his state.

Oh, and shitting on sidewalks is totally uncouth

The profundity of your ignorance is not my problem. If I wanted that problem, I would move to Fl.
We don't have people shitting all over the streets here.

Does that trouble you? Feeling at home in all that shit? lolz

I see you're now switching from "obtuse" troll to "redundant" troll. :ThumbsUp1:
The only thing redundant is how much you'll actually piss whine and moan to defend people shitting on your streets but then take offense when they start doing it close to where you live.

I don't defend those people. There is nothing that I can do about them.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
With all the screeching and fluffing we still have yet to see a single thing that Newsom has done for the people of his state.

The profundity of your ignorance is not my problem. If I wanted that problem, I would move to Fl.

I see you're now switching from "obtuse" troll to "redundant" troll. :ThumbsUp1:
The only thing redundant is how much you'll actually piss whine and moan to defend people shitting on your streets but then take offense when they start doing it close to where you live.

Um... you defend the people who enable them. Therefore, you defend them via proxy

Do I have to explain to you what proxy means or can you google that one yourself withing requiring a nap mid search?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Um... you defend the people who enable them. Therefore, you defend them via proxy

Do I have to explain to you what proxy means or can you google that one yourself withing requiring a nap mid search?

Twisted logic is twisted.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Twisted logic is twisted.
And a dismount is embarrassing when you slip, fall and come crashing down face first on the pavement below

just sayin

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Can I remind everyone that Loktard brought his family to California on vacation and took them on a tent city tour?

I mean, that's like the best thing I read today. LMFAO...
Yea, nice try, tramp. We went there to visit my homestate and where many of my peeps are buried as I've said many times before. We also went to Disneyland and California Adventure and visited Hollyweird, because who doesnt do that on a first time Cali Trip. Seeing all your street shitters wasnt the primary reason. However, IMO, it was an excellent opportunity to let em see it all with their own eyes. We wound up driving from Hollyweird to LAX on the city streets because it was faster than getting on the 101 where we were. THATS when we wound up seeing how bad your street shitter problem really is!!!

I guess it's cheaper than going to Universal Studio.
Thats 100% incorrect. We stayed at The Disneyland Hotel. Ya dipshit.

lmfao

You boasting?!
Yea. Disneyland is more expensive than Universal. Now in Florida, I prefer to stay at Universal for at least 2 days at the Royal Pacific because you get the express pass upgrade for staying there. Universal Florida is only good for about 2.5 days and then I've done everything.

Did you sleep at ToonTown?! I'm so jealous!!
You cant afford it. PWN3D!

Sure loktard, only you can afford Disney... :Awesomeness:
I'm glad you cant. Hopefully when you can afford it, they double the prices to keep "you people" out!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Can I remind everyone that Loktard brought his family to California on vacation and took them on a tent city tour?

Yea, nice try, tramp. We went there to visit my homestate and where many of my peeps are buried as I've said many times before. We also went to Disneyland and California Adventure and visited Hollyweird, because who doesnt do that on a first time Cali Trip. Seeing all your street shitters wasnt the primary reason. However, IMO, it was an excellent opportunity to let em see it all with their own eyes. We wound up driving from Hollyweird to LAX on the city streets because it was faster than getting on the 101 where we were. THATS when we wound up seeing how bad your street shitter problem really is!!!

lmfao

You boasting?!
Yea. Disneyland is more expensive than Universal. Now in Florida, I prefer to stay at Universal for at least 2 days at the Royal Pacific because you get the express pass upgrade for staying there. Universal Florida is only good for about 2.5 days and then I've done everything.

I'm glad you cant. Hopefully when you can afford it, they double the prices to keep "you people" out!

Can you prove that I can't afford it?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

lmfao

You boasting?!

it doesn’t matter… he is shook anywhere it isn’t ALL white. I bet he rolls his windows up at red lights too:LOL3:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

lmfao

You boasting?!

Well, you are an incredibly stupid low rent bitch but let us all know, how many nights have you spent at the disneyland hotel?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

lmfao

You boasting?!

it doesn’t matter… he is shook anywhere it isn’t ALL white. I bet he rolls his windows up at red lights too:LOL3:
Yea, I make my sister in laws black husband sit in the seat behind me so I cant see him too! LOL! Dumb ass bimbo!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

lmfao

You boasting?!

I'm sure he's constantly fondling his gun cause the blacks are coming to get him.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

lmfao

You boasting?!

Well, you are an incredibly stupid low rent bitch but let us all know, how many nights have you spent at the disneyland hotel?

have you seen the cost of real estate in the BA :G'DamnShame:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

lmfao

You boasting?!

I'm sure he's constantly fondling his gun cause the blacks are coming to get him.
Hey, there could be mexcrements too!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

lmfao

You boasting?!

Who is us? And please don't mistake me for your mother.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

lmfao

You boasting?!

Yea, I make my sister in laws black husband sit in the seat behind me so I cant see him too! LOL! Dumb ass bimbo!

does she dress like a wigger?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

lmfao

You boasting?!

He's an idiot.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

lmfao

You boasting?!

All I know is that one can live for free just a few blocks from Beverly Hills! I seen it first hand!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

lmfao

You boasting?!

Ever fucked a "mexcrement" with your teeny weiner?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

lmfao

You boasting?!

The peeps here on the board, retard.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

lmfao

You boasting?!

does she dress like a wigger?
No, and he's way to "white" for tramps like you.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

lmfao

You boasting?!

You need backup?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

lmfao

You boasting?!

He's an idiot.
And you're a fukin moron.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

lmfao

You boasting?!

Do I have to get rid of my guns first?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

lmfao

You boasting?!

You need backup?
Wut?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

lmfao

You boasting?!

All I know is that one can live for free just a few blocks from Beverly Hills! I seen it first hand!

I think you’ve stroked out enough for today…

Pssst BH has ZERO homeless. Their PD is privately maintained by donations from the residents there.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

lmfao

You boasting?!

I think you’ve stroked out enough for today…

Pssst BH has ZERO homeless. Their PD is privately maintained by donations from the residents there.
NICE! How bougie of you hypocrites!!!!

GG Allin

Everybody's an enemy.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH TEENY WEINERS!? STOP BEING RACIST, WE ALL CAN'T HAVE HORSECOCKS.

KNOCK KNOCK

WHOS THERE?

MY SMALL DICK

MY SMALL DICK WHO?

IT DOESN'T MATTER IT'S STILL SMALL BUT IN YOUR WHORE MOUTH!!! FUUUUUUUUUCK!!!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lmfao

You boasting?!

I've seen the cost of real estate throughout the entirety of the area and cannot figure out what could possibly justify such inflated prices. Especially given the fact that COVID and modern remote access platforms have un-tethered the upper talented workforce from a single geographic location to report to.

Maybe you can help me here if you are not too busy swooning over all 101 ways "El Big Sexy" is capable of ending a man's life with a cotton ball?

Has human excrement and diseased riddled needles become fashionable in progressive land?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

lmfao

You boasting?!

He's an idiot.
And you're a fukin moron.

Says the fool that lives in

You're the one that thinks he's awesome because you have a jerb in Cornfuckistan. What do houses run for $120K?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lmfao

You boasting?!

1992 called. They'd like their most desperate, when a woman has nothing of substance with witch to counter, small dick joke back.

I'm just a messenger