Can you guys keep the Chomo here?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
You've always had a fixation about other posters' genitals.... it's your Freudian slip and slide.... lulz

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
You’re a hermaphrodite.

In your mind at this moment, yes. But give it an hour or so and you'll be claiming that I'm either male or female.... such is your Biden-ness.

...and why you're universally laughed at across every forum you register at, or get banned from and then try to Guest post at.

Mate, you've got a problem.... and it's not any of us. It's your short circuitry.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
In your mind at this moment, yes. But give it an hour or so and you'll be claiming that I'm either male or female.... such is your Biden-ness.

...and why you're universally laughed at across every forum you register at, or get banned from and then try to Guest post at.

Mate, you've got a problem.... and it's not any of us. It's your short circuitry.

How big did your tits get? You should know based on your post

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
It’s you who has the problem. Are you that confused?

I'm not the one confused about my gender or sexuality. I've never pestered other posters repeatedly over minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, or years about their pink bits like you have done and constantly since we met in 2015.

Your gender confusion, despair, and severe dementia are like an aphrodisiac to me when reconstituted into one senile old self pwning package.

You're one of my best customers, Rip Van-Candy Tinkle...

:Vibin:

Ask anybody here or anywhere... even those who have set themselves up as against me, either real or just for shits and giggles. If they're being honest, they'll acknowledge publicly that I've got you guthooked and I've lived in your empty noggin rent free for almost a decade.. :Happy5:

Do better in your next life, future rodent.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why then did you post and fight to be a women? I mean look at your posting, photos and written. How do you explain that? I think it’s strange. Even the description of your husband Frank. Your name Dinky Dianna. Strange to me.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Do better in your next life, future rodent.
[/QUOTE]

I’m enjoying this one. 50 cigarettes a day will deny you the same. Paying to die is unreal to me. Why DD? Are you that addicted?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Why then did you post and fight to be a women? I mean look at your posting, photos and written. How do you explain that? I think it’s strange. Even the description of your husband Frank. Your name Dinky Dianna. Strange to me.

:LOL3:

You really think I'm going to describe myself and discuss my actions in authentic detail after you've spent the last 8-9 years oscillating like a rabies infected field mouse 20 times per day?

The only reason you've persisted with these things (aside from acute dementia and a sandy bottomed sexuality hidden in an old age package), is because you fapped to me repeatedly in the early years after you latched onto to my silky smooth and toned stems while trying to iguana tongue tweak my C and then D sized high beam boobs, because my genetics are phenomenal and my street talk is sassy and tight.

I said before that you're one of my best customers...

I'd almost feel bad if I was taking your money instead of the last remnants of your cognitive functions....

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Really? Want to see more?

If I say no, will it stop you anyway from posting further pictures of your micro penis and demanding other posters prove their genders and sexuality to you?

If your track record is anything to go by, I'd wager it's a hard no....

Your wrinkled and shrivelled No-No's are now disconnected from your rocks in head skulll region, and thusly operate independently from rational thought or basic morals.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If I say no, will it stop you anyway from posting further pictures of your micro penis and demanding other posters prove their genders and sexuality to you?

If your track record is anything to go by, I'd wager it's a hard no....

Your wrinkled and shrivelled No-No's are now disconnected from your rocks in head skulll region, and thusly operate independently from rational thought or basic morals.
No. Just your posts defending your femininity. Your were funnier as a women too. As for my equipment, it’s bigger. Even bigger then Franks.Remember Frank?