Can you guys keep the Chomo here?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It’s just that DD did such a awesome job being a women. Still don’t get it?

I once pretended I had a boyfriend who became disabled and I wanted to dump him and the online community went berserk especially a guy called Dean.....

I could write a decent convincing post in the good old days..

He was winding up Rotwang otherwise known as Bricktop... they had history... I get it. It's called fun.... Try and have some... ;) you are residing in the world of the troll.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I once pretended I had a boyfriend who became disabled and I wanted to dump him and the online community went berserk especially a guy called Dean.....

I could write a decent convincing post in the good old days..

He was winding up Rotwang otherwise known as Bricktop... they had history... I get it. It's called fun.... Try and have some... ;) you are residing in the world of the troll.

Working hard at it, not to mention being something your not, isnt trolling? DD went as far as identifying her hubby Frank? Maybe you thought it was cute? Tits, having babies, clean panties, covering up when Franks kids were around? It continued long after Bricktop. DD maybe whoever he wants.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Working hard at it, not to mention being something your not, isnt trolling? DD went as far as identifying her hubby Frank? Maybe you thought it was cute? Tits, having babies, clean panties, covering up when Franks kids were around? It continued long after Bricktop. DD maybe whoever he wants.

Oh noes!@@!%!

Imaginisationzzzz's suck.

(You big baby batter fag)

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It’s just that DD did such a awesome job being a women. Still don’t get it?
You don’t get it???

Dopey…you were more than happy being a “home wrecker” and having an affair with another man’s wife you conniving little bastard! Ahahahaaaaaaaaa…sucked in goofball!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Think of her poor husband.... Dinky Dianna was ready to up and leave both her kids and Frank's from previous one night stands all on the shoulders of poor old pig abattoir owner Frank.

A man with a heart of gold but a beer belly like the Hindenburg.

He should divorce DD for her dastardly ways.