Can you guys keep the Chomo here?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
DD hates it when I post here old postings.
Nah....I actually get rock hard nippled when you do it. You're stroking my ego and EVERYBODY besides you and perhaps X'y'poo's understands it.

The fact that you constantly recycle limited screencaps and ancient photoshops WHILE I produce new ones of you on a constant running basis all the while keeping you on ignore for weeks or months at a time, is positively moorish...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nah....I actually get rock hard nippled when you do it. You're stroking my ego and EVERYBODY besides you and perhaps X'y'poo's understands it.

The fact that you constantly recycle limited screencaps and ancient photoshops WHILE I produce new ones of you on a constant running basis all the while keeping you on ignore for weeks or months at a time, is positively moorish...

But mine are the real you Dinky. Understand the difference?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I have the child molester on ignore lol

Me too.... :Awesome:

But he'll never know after weeks or even months of quoting and replying to me when I might click un-ignore and bother to read his bollocks for a laugh or an easy target.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Frood. Leave seamaggot alone before he goes and rapes one of the kids trapped in his basement just outta spite

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Me too.... :Awesome:

But he'll never know after weeks or even months of quoting and replying to me when I might click un-ignore and bother to read his bollocks for a laugh or an easy target.

I own your VJ DINKY

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
But mine are the real you Dinky. Understand the difference?
Yet you constantly question my gender. How REAL ME can you purport if after almost 9 years you can't settle on my genitals, you ancient old fag?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m off to ride my bike thru the jungle. Then a surf of the wind holds. Have a great day everyone

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I’m off to ride my bike thru the jungle. Then a surf of the wind holds. Have a great day everyone

Please don't pine away for me.... I'm going to visit the beach and tell my kids to stay away until I've got some sun on my boobies ...

How you treat me is disgusting. You're not a man.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
How many children does shortsnot major have trapped in his bedroom right now?

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
F556903-F-1802-4-ED2-9-F50-B58-D49327-EFE.jpg

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
When I made those pictures, I didn't know he was phishing.... now he is being tormented....lol... Poor Az.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
When I made those pictures, I didn't know he was phishing.... now he is being tormented....lol... Poor Az.

Didn’t know you doctored them. The ones I saw per posted by DD. Never tormented, just a real hoot. Especially after she fought tooth and nail to be a women