Canadians need to start sending these maggots to hell

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No other way to deal with people like this

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I mean....things like this happen. But the fucked up part of this that people seem to keep forgetting is that the vaccine is therapeutic.

It does not stop people from catching covid....and it doesn't stop people from spreading Covid.

So this kid is probably more at risk today with her vaccinated mother because clearly mom falsely thinks she cannot spread Covid to her daughter. She can. And if she thinks the vaccine will stop her transmitting it shes likely to not take any extra precautions.

This kid is gonna get sick because no wants to listen to doctors. A doctor will tell you that you can still spread it.

This man didnt deserve this. His vaccine status doesnt change anything for the kid.

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
My ex-wife and my kid had covid this week. They had one day with headaches and sore throats. They're already feeling well. And my daughter has
, keep that in mid.

I've seen NO ONE going to hospital because of this latest variant. Many cities, countries and states already ending all mandates, including masks.

But some INSIST in going on the opposite direction. The manipulation is absurd these days. Fear has become a very efficient weapon and now, they want to keep the whole world under control using this "covid horror".

What's happening in Canada is surreal, to say the least.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No other way to deal with people like this

I mean....things like this happen. But the fucked up part of this that people seem to keep forgetting is that the vaccine is therapeutic.

It does not stop people from catching covid....and it doesn't stop people from spreading Covid.

So this kid is probably more at risk today with her vaccinated mother because clearly mom falsely thinks she cannot spread Covid to her daughter. She can. And if she thinks the vaccine will stop her transmitting it shes likely to not take any extra precautions.

This kid is gonna get sick because no wants to listen to doctors. A doctor will tell you that you can still spread it.

This man didnt deserve this. His vaccine status doesnt change anything for the kid.
That makes it NOT a vaccine. By in large, a vaccine prevents illness. The so called covid vax doesnt do that and in fact is even less effective than it was a year ago.