#Cancelspotify is Trending on Twitter, as opposed to Trump who is not trending on twitter.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I have been thinking about cancelling Spotify. I can't stand Joe Rogan.
I have to admit I have enjoyed some of his interviews, at least the ones with an interesting guest that he lets talk for the most part.....but I agree with Neil, pop talk radio jockey's should not be a major source of info on contagious diseases, society should not be mocking the experts and listening to pundits.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I have to admit I have enjoyed some of his interviews, at least the ones with an interesting guest that he lets talk for the most part.....but I agree with Neil, pop talk radio jockey's should not be a major source of info on contagious diseases, society should not be mocking the experts and listening to pundits.

I've never liked him. He looks and sounds like a meathead to me.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
TDS in full view hahahaha!!!
MQCc0kf.jpg

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

I've never liked him. He looks and sounds like a meathead to me.
He is well steeped that subculture too.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't think either Neil Young or Joe Rogan should be cancelled. I am afraid some people are forgetting the very important tenets of free speech. Speech you disagree with is still protected speech. It's why the ACLU has defended neo-Nazis.

I have enjoyed some of Rogan's talks, too. He's not too bright, but he knows how to get people to talk, and he's had some very good guests. The idea of cancelling him is very creepy. It starts to sound too much like a police state.

Spotify should have kept Neil Young, though. I don't know how that went down, but, anyway, don't cancel anyone. Sick of cancel culture.

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I don't think either Neil Young or Joe Rogan should be cancelled. I am afraid some people are forgetting the very important tenets of free speech. Speech you disagree with is still protected speech. It's why the ACLU has defended neo-Nazis.

I have enjoyed some of Rogan's talks, too. He's not too bright, but he knows how to get people to talk, and he's had some very good guests. The idea of cancelling him is very creepy. It starts to sound too much like a police state.

Spotify should have kept Neil Young, though. I don't know how that went down, but, anyway, don't cancel anyone. Sick of cancel culture.

Me neither
Im much to evolved ...its like pussing out and putting someone on iggy

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Lotus......Neil Young canceled himself. He literally demanded that Spotify either remove Rogan or take all his music off.

HE did this. It was his tantrum. He probably never even listened to a single Rogan podcast but still gave this childish and nazi-ish ultimatum.

The censoring and canceling shit is a woke thing. Here in "right wing extremist" land, we believe firmly in free speech, and personal responsibility regarding what content one consumes.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Thre was a time we all lived tohether eveb the retards ... but NOooo everyone nowadays knows EVERYTHING :LOL3: :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"
ENTERTAINMENT
Joni Mitchell removing her music from Spotify: ‘I stand with Neil Young’
By Patrick Reilly

January 29, 2022 | 2:24am

Singer and songwriter Joni Mitchell announced she removed all of her music from Spotify, following the lead of singer Neil Young.
ZUMAPRESS.com
Legendary singer and songwriter Joni Mitchell announced she will follow Neil Young’s lead and pull her music from Spotify over COVID-misinformation concerns.

The two music giants decided to abandon the streaming service in protest of it’s prized podcaster Joe Rogan, who they’ve accused of spreading fake information about COVID vaccines.

“I’ve decided to remove all my music from Spotify,” Mitchell, 78, said in a statement posted to her website on Friday. “Irresponsible people are spreading lies that are costing people their lives.”"

Lmao! Such fucking spoiled brats. Demanding someone gets censored and acting like they are doing this honorable thing.

Isnt this the hippie generation? Bahahahaha.

They could always actually listen to what Joe Rogan is actually saying and if they think he is giving bad info, they could challange it with better info. But that requires brains.....so they wanna do the reich thing and just censor it so the public can only hear whatever the official establishment narrative is.

They are basically saying that regular people are too stupid to manage information so we need a Ministry of Truth to filter it for us, and until that happens they are gonna take their shitty and uppity hippie folk music off the platform in "protest" of another mans freedom.

I hope Spotify just says "see ya" and sticks to principles. Fuck these actual fascists. Funny how it's always wealthy elitests who step in to kick the little guy for leftwing causes. You'll never see right wingers trying to get people fired, removed, shut down over disagreements. Youll typically never see right wingers in entertainment either.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Niel Young doesnt need the pennies spotify pays LMAO
hes in a unique position to tell everyone to fuck themselved ahahahahahahahahahahaaa yer ALL jelly ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

X

xXx
Site Supporter
seems the artists with integrity still are seeing the light

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
hes in a unique position to tell everyone to fuck themselved ahahahahahahahahahahaaa yer ALL jelly ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

That's true. Which just shows you these leftwingers are always privileged as fuck trying to stomp on the little guy. Which is what we point out often. They hate individual rights.

What would be jealous of? We arent the ones trying to use positions of power and influence to silence people. Sounds like Young is jelly that people are listening to podcasts he doesnt approve of so he wants to throw a baby fit and attack someone elses platform, taking his toys and running home.

Why doesnt Neil get on his own podcast and correct the bad info he thinks Rogan is spreading? THAT would be integrity.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Privileged >>> he worked hard af his entire life ... he doesnt want to mingle with the shit

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

That's true. Which just shows you these leftwingers are always privileged as fuck trying to stomp on the little guy. Which is what we point out often. They hate individual rights.

What would be jealous of? We arent the ones trying to use positions of power and influence to silence people. Sounds like Young is jelly that people are listening to podcasts he doesnt approve of so he wants to throw a baby fit and attack someone elses platform, taking his toys and running home.

Why doesnt Neil get on his own podcast and correct the bad info he thinks Rogan is spreading?
Free speech is truly under attack, at this rate I can imagine a scenario like that film (can't remember the name) where a machine gives you tickets for swearing and saying something the state doesn't like... Some 3rd world countries have more freedom than we do...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Privileged >>> he worked hard af his entire life ... he doesnt want to mingle with the shit

He made a fortune singing folk songs that put most people in my generation to sleep.

Of course a sanctimonious goofy ass looking old hippie doesnt wanna mingle with the "shit"(the peasentry). You would be included in that.

Too bad these anti freedom elitests dont use their platform to help fight trafficking or do anything that helps to make life better for those below them. They just rush in to throw fits that someone is saying things they dont like and try to use their priviledge to shut down the voice of others.

Really he is just a barking guard dog of the status quo. That's why you see him trying to shut down someone else rather than directly challenging with better info.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
fuck challenging, niel quietly siad fuck off and has moved on as have I yet here you are splainin evberything ///its his job to sing and what he wishes with his music not debate some fuckimng wacko