Capitol Hill Protester Dressed as Roman Gladiator Arrested

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Gladiator costume-clad rioter arrested; filmed melee for mom

PHOENIX (AP) — An Arizona man who stormed the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 while wearing a Roman gladiator costume and narrated the melee in videos for his mother has been arrested, authorities said. Nathan Wayne Entrekin, 48, told the FBI that former President Donald Trump inspired him to drive more than 2,000 miles to Washington for the rally on Jan. 6, according to court documents filed this week.

Blank_3000_x_1688_84_ojfstx

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sad that these people are being persecuted. The gubmints is gonna keep it up till they're overthrown.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Gladiator costume-clad rioter arrested; filmed melee for mom

PHOENIX (AP) — An Arizona man who stormed the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 while wearing a Roman gladiator costume and narrated the melee in videos for his mother has been arrested, authorities said. Nathan Wayne Entrekin, 48, told the FBI that former President Donald Trump inspired him to drive more than 2,000 miles to Washington for the rally on Jan. 6, according to court documents filed this week.

Blank_3000_x_1688_84_ojfstx

Wow. I think it's something in the water in the US. People are getting dumber and dumber.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wow. I think it's something in the water in the US. People are getting dumber and dumber.

Really?

You be the Judge:

.jpg
LOL! Looks like a real threat! The democRAT abuse of the justice system continues.

Guilty or not, that's why a person shouldn't go near large demonstrations....Lokmeer!

Cuz then they could be charge or found guilty merely by association.

We had the same kinda thing happen in Vancouver. There was a Stanely Cup riott, a buncha people got charged.

And maybe a bunch of them got it merely for bein' in the wrong place at the wrong time, eh?

Anyways, the police tracked them all down & arrested them right at their place of work/employment.

I almost went downtown that night. Good thing I didn't.

It could be that a person did little or even nothing' at these demonstrations but they get nailed, and of course stucke with a criminal record fer life, eh? Of course that fucks up everything. Their employment, their credit, whatever.

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker
It's not illegal to throw a trash can through a window because you're drunk. Fucking faggot Canadians with nothing better to do than watch 1million hours of security cam footage instead of just moving on with their lives like any normal society would do

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Really?

You be the Judge:

.jpg
LOL! Looks like a real threat! The democRAT abuse of the justice system continues.

Guilty or not, that's why a person shouldn't go near large demonstrations....Lokmeer!

We had the same kinda thing happen in Vancouver. There was a Stanely Cup riott, a buncha people got charged.

And maybe a bunch of them got it merely for bein' in the wrong place at the wrong time, eh?

Anyways, the police tracked them all down & arrested them right at their place of work/employment.

It could be that a person did little or even nothing' at these demonstrations but they get nailed, and of course stucke with a criminal record fer life, eh? Of course that fucks up everything. Their employment, their credit, whatever.

I can always count on you missing the point josephine. Left wingers get off scott free while right wingers get charged when they shouldnt. Its also a complete fabrication to call this an insurrection.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Really?

You be the Judge:

.jpg

I can always count on you missing the point josephine. Left wingers get off scott free while right wingers get charged when they shouldnt. Its also a complete fabrication to call this an insurrection.

Actually, I'm not sure if this particular individual was guilty of anything.

Maybe his crime was dressing up in a costume & shouting pro Trump slogans?
Have to look at the evidence.

If he tresspassed, I suppose he's guilty.
And if he damaged public property, smashed things or threatened anyone or inflicted physical violence then he's guilty too.

Was just making the point, that even if a person doesn't do anything, but they are in the wrong place at the wrong time, they can become guilty by association and that's why people should stay away from these demonstrations.

Stanley Cup riots/Capitol Hill Riots...almost the same thing. Same idea anyways.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's not illegal to throw a trash can through a window because you're drunk. Fucking faggot Canadians with nothing better to do than watch 1million hours of security cam footage instead of just moving on with their lives like any normal society would do

Oh yes it is. Those Canadians who were involved in the riots have records now & they had to do time.
Just like the Capitol Hill rioters do.

I'm not sure if this guy who dressed up in the roman costume was guilty of, but he defintely was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Really?

You be the Judge:

.jpg

And if he damaged public property, smashed things or threatened anyone or inflicted physical violence then he's guilty too.

Was just making the point, that even if a person doesn't do anything, but they are in the wrong place at the wrong time, they can become guilty by association and that's why people should stay away from these demonstrations.

Stanley Cup riots/Capitol Hill Riots...almost the same thing. Same idea anyways.

If you're gonna prosecute the right, you have to prosecute the left.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Oh yes it is. Those Canadians who were involved in the riots have records now & they had to do time.

I'm not sure if this guy who dressed up in the roman costume was guilty of, but he defintely was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Too bad your people are disarmed. They'll never be a threat to the gubmints.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That guy is evidence of Americans getting dumber?

Meanwhile in Portland

20210719-115749.jpg

Rumor has it this GUY was with the antifa group that physically attacked women for protesting the legal ability of perverts to wave their gross semi erect dicks in front of little girls. Who knows they all look the same.

But yeah let's get after this dude who dressed like a gladiator and had the audacity to protest against left wing crap. *eyeroll*

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Meanwhile in Portland

20210719-115749.jpg

Rumor has it this GUY was with the antifa group that physically attacked women for protesting the legal ability of perverts to wave the semi erect dicks in front of little girls. Who knows they all look the same.

But yeah let's get after this dude who dressed like a gladiator and had the audacity to protest against left wing crap. *eyeroll*
What in the actual fuk, over?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Meanwhile in Portland

20210719-115749.jpg

Rumor has it this GUY was with the antifa group that physically attacked women for protesting the legal ability of perverts to wave the semi erect dicks in front of little girls. Who knows they all look the same.

"I am human just like you. I deserve the same rights as you do. I am transgender. Not a criminal. I shouldn’t be stripped of my rights, vote yes on #3 this Tuesday! I will not be erased!” ~ Guy who RAPED A 4 YEAR OLD

Now he can rape women in prison.

Good thing this gladiator got arrested though. What a big dummy dum.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Meanwhile in Portland

20210719-115749.jpg

"I am human just like you. I deserve the same rights as you do. I am transgender. Not a criminal. I shouldn’t be stripped of my rights, vote yes on #3 this Tuesday! I will not be erased!” ~ Guy who RAPED A 4 YEAR OLD

The camels nose got under the tent and ripped it from the ground!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Meanwhile in Portland

20210719-115749.jpg

The camels nose got under the tent and ripped it from the ground!

It must be something in the water.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Charges should have been brought just for that get up. Christ!

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

Really?

You be the Judge:

.jpg

...and so it has been, lokmerde.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Really?

You be the Judge:

.jpg

...and so it has been, lokmerde.

Read your own article asshat:
"It is not known how many of the people arrested were locked up — an issue at a time when many of the nation’s jails are dealing with coronavirus outbreaks. The protesters are often placed in zip-ties and hauled away from the scene in buses.

In Los Angeles, an online fundraising campaign has gathered $2 million so far to help more than 3,000 people arrested in demonstrations since Floyd died on May 25 in Minneapolis."

Where's all the 8 year sentences for looting, asshole? PWN3D!