Card Carrying 2A open carry bad ass get's his gun jacked by a young boy.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So, no, I DIDN'T accept that my IQ is low?

You should tho, there could be a wealth of disability money just waiting to make it's way into your bank account

and we all know how much you commies like to enjoy the wealth created by your betters

Wealth.. A word and concept that escaped you

Yeah... he lives in affluent Florida and you cower in third world Central America...

You really showed him!!! :LOL2:

You’d believe anything. He’s a short little wanker with a gold colored Woolworth watch. His latest photo is a laugh. The little fucker wouldn’t last 10 minutes here.

Bullshit..

I lived much further south than you and he'd be fine, a midget or not...

Yeah, he’s learned to live with his Diminished length. Commendable

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Then the same applies to drivers who get jacked and don't drive away in time...

Fair is fair...
You think the two are similar? Interesting.

Both are inanimate objects carried or operated. Both can save a life or take one.

Both have a degree of personal responsibility attached to them.
Ok. One requires the threat of physical violence to be successfully stolen and one requires to simply be light fingered.

Modern holsters can't be light fingered and carjackers often need little expression of physical violence...
Did you even read the OP? a small child grabbed the gun right out of Rambo's holster.

He wasn't trying to be Rambo, it is illegal to conceal carry in Detroit, they won't even issue the license. But it is legal to open carry. The old black guy was literally doing the only legal thing he could do to defend himself in the most violent city in America. Now, I agree concealed carry is better so how about the terrible city council of Setroit allow honest law abiding citizens to legally do that?