Card Carrying American Dad comes unglued at the Smoothie Shop, in post racial America

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You are defending this man's behavior. End of...

You had your chance, Leaker.

You ducked.

^^^It is right up there.

Top-26-petty-quotes-3.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"Post racial America", yet another meaningless phrase coined by leftist faggots like Aidsman to further promote open borders and the gradual racial replacement of whites.

In the 90s this was one of the most popular songs. Globally popular at that. Everyone knows it.

But we are all a bunch of racists who also all voted for a black president. A whole system of whiteness that seems to only exist in democrat states.

Go figure.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Now, that dumbass, has to deal with criminal proceedings and the loss of a job. Tell me how smart you are again by defending the indefensible.

He may well have done something wrong.

However don't think it can't happen to you @Lily.

I recently got into an argument at a store because I nearly collided with a woman at the exit. then she had a snit stating I should have waited for her. Then I disagreed with her on the way up the stairs.

And then it escalated into an argument and a shouting match. Then she claimed I or harassed or assaulted her. Actually I was trying to avoid her and wished she would just shut up.

ThING is I merely disagreed with this woman about an incident & then she pulled out her phone & threatened to report me to the police photograph me & post my photo on social media.

So people can claim anything about you and make false accounts of any incident of their choosing. You can be maligned very easily these days thanks to the spread of technology. And they may be mentally ill as I suspect that Woman in the store was.

Given this reality I now tend to avoid close contact or situations like that which could escalate into those kind of incidents.

But it's making us all very antisocial and suspicious of each other.

Why bother letting down your guard if they can turn on you like that.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Now, that dumbass, has to deal with criminal proceedings and the loss of a job. Tell me how smart you are again by defending the indefensible.

I recently got into an argument at a store because I nearly collided with a woman at the exit. then she had a snit stating I should have waited for her. Then I disagreed with her on the way up the stairs.

And then it escalated into an argument and a shouting match. Then she claimed I or harassed or assaulted her. Actually I was trying to avoid her and wished she would just shut up.

ThING is I merely disagreed with this woman about an incident & then she pulled out her phone & threatened to report me to the police photograph me & post my photo on social media.

So people can claim anything about you and make false accounts of any incident of their choosing. You can be maligned very easily these days thanks to the spread of technology. And they may be mentally ill as I suspect that Woman in the store was.

Given this reality I now tend to avoid close contact or situations like that which could escalate into those kind of incidents.

All you need to do is to walk away without engaging as best you can. No one can make you do anything, even if they are aggravating. If you don't react the worst thing they get on video is themselves shouting like idiots while you attempt to go away.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Then I disagreed with her on the way up the stairs.

@Joe You always seem to be disagreeing with people. @Joe

And a gentleman should not argue with a lady in public.

You uncouth scoundrel.

Some of today's women are not 'ladies' anymore @The Prowler.

that was in your Mother's/Grandmother's time.

yeah I remember that time too.

It's long gone man.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

All you need to do is to walk away without engaging as best you can. No one can make you do anything, even if they are aggravating. If you don't react the worst thing they get on video is themselves shouting like idiots while you attempt to go away.

She never got it on video.

I was walking away from her and she wanted to engage me.

Just an indication that a trivial event cant turn into a heated argument

And with cellphones and social media these days, that's why it's wise to avoid disagreeable people.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
The remedy for someone causing harm to a family member is through the courts

You are clueless. Asking to speak to a manager is exactly what people should do. You think every time someone fucks up an order it ends up in court?

What an idiot.

it's not through the hurling of drinks at the employee in questions nor in shouting insults.

Yeah, the fucktards working there got him a little heated and he acted out. Throwing a cold drink is pretty tame, though. You fuckin' Drama Queen.

Now, that dumbass, has to deal with criminal proceedings and the loss of a job.

Jobs are overrated.

Tell me how smart you are again by defending the indefensible.

I said that he made a remark about immigrants which is not necessarily racist; so calling him racist is unjustified.

That was not defending him, you absolute fuckin' idiot.

Quote one thing that I said that could be considered "defending him" that was not a statement of fact. Step up, Leaker.
take a fucking break ...not mandatory to respond to EVERYTHING :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The remedy for someone causing harm to a family member is through the courts

You are clueless. Asking to speak to a manager is exactly what people should do. You think every time someone fucks up an order it ends up in court?

What an idiot.

it's not through the hurling of drinks at the employee in questions nor in shouting insults.

Yeah, the fucktards working there got him a little heated and he acted out. Throwing a cold drink is pretty tame, though. You fuckin' Drama Queen.

Now, that dumbass, has to deal with criminal proceedings and the loss of a job.

Jobs are overrated.

Tell me how smart you are again by defending the indefensible.

I said that he made a remark about immigrants which is not necessarily racist; so calling him racist is unjustified.

That was not defending him, you absolute fuckin' idiot.

Quote one thing that I said that could be considered "defending him" that was not a statement of fact. Step up, Leaker.
take a fucking break ...not mandatory to respond to EVERYTHING :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

I don't know who sniffs my ass more in greeting, The Howler or Biggly Tampon.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"Reagan ended his 1988
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
with the memorable line, “man is not free unless government is limited.” The line is still a rallying cry for the right wing, but the speech came at the end of a long period of government expansion. Under Reagan, the federal workforce increased by about 324,000 to almost 5.3 million people. (The new hires weren’t just soldiers to fight the communists, either: uniformed military personnel only accounted for 26 percent of the increase.) In 2012, the federal government employed almost a million fewer people than it did in the last year of Reagan’s presidency."

One million fewer government employees under Obama than under Reagan

MJ cited data from Federal Office of Personnel Mgmt

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
The Challenge

The Duck

He demanded to know which employee made his son's drink from hours before first. You'd have to be stupid to ask people to recall which drink they made for a particular customer.

Apparently the manager wasn't present. They do step out from a storefront once in a while. What was the manager supposed to do beyond apologize?

If he was that aggrieved he should have considered filing a claim against them, he was shouting about his son almost dying. If you don't sue then, when do you?

He was a fucking asshole and he got charged and fired over it. All deserved.

You ducked my challenge, Leaker.

You air-claiming spazz.

Hahahahaha!!!!

Check this out!!!!
"Reagan ended his 1988
with the memorable line, “man is not free unless government is limited.” The line is still a rallying cry for the right wing, but the speech came at the end of a long period of government expansion. Under Reagan, the federal workforce increased by about 324,000 to almost 5.3 million people. (The new hires weren’t just soldiers to fight the communists, either: uniformed military personnel only accounted for 26 percent of the increase.) In 2012, the federal government employed almost a million fewer people than it did in the last year of Reagan’s presidency."

Newsflash Leaker: Nobody was talking about Reagan, politics, government workforce, or anything else like that!!

We were talking about the guy who berated the idiots working at the smoothie shop, you confused fuckwit.

The Leaker is Lost!!!!!

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The Challenge

The Duck

He demanded to know which employee made his son's drink from hours before first. You'd have to be stupid to ask people to recall which drink they made for a particular customer.

Apparently the manager wasn't present. They do step out from a storefront once in a while. What was the manager supposed to do beyond apologize?

If he was that aggrieved he should have considered filing a claim against them, he was shouting about his son almost dying. If you don't sue then, when do you?

You air-claiming spazz.

Hahahahaha!!!!

Check this out!!!!
"Reagan ended his 1988

Newsflash Leaker: Nobody was talking about Reagan, politics, government workforce, or anything else like that!!

We were talking about the guy who berated the idiots working at the smoothie shop, you confused fuckwit.

The Leaker is Lost!!!!!

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!

Me: conservatives BS about small government is BS

Howler: They really are small government

Me: proof that they have bigger government

Howler: You can't talk about the size of Reagan's government, no fair! :Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
The Challenge

The Duck

You air-claiming spazz.

Hahahahaha!!!!

Check this out!!!!
"Reagan ended his 1988

The Leaker is Lost!!!!!

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!

Howler: You can't talk about the size of Reagan's government, no fair! :Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa:

Yeah, dig a deeper hole, you oblivious fuckwit.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The Challenge

The Duck

You air-claiming spazz.

Hahahahaha!!!!

Check this out!!!!
"Reagan ended his 1988

The Leaker is Lost!!!!!

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!

The only one shoveling shit is you

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
The Challenge

The Duck

You air-claiming spazz.

Hahahahaha!!!!

Check this out!!!!
"Reagan ended his 1988

The Leaker is Lost!!!!!

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!

Oh, I am burying you alive in your own shit.

That is true.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The Challenge

The Duck

You air-claiming spazz.

Hahahahaha!!!!

Check this out!!!!
"Reagan ended his 1988

The Leaker is Lost!!!!!

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!

Oh, I am burying you alive in your own shit.

That is true.

laughing-hysterically.gif