Here's the real scorecard

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Ron Desantis = real American hero, honorable, Navy Seal, deployed. Brave Solider

Danieal Penny = Marine. American Patriot. Brave and Good Samaritan. Brave Solider

Admin = Total sissy faggot. Bathtub Guppy. No heart, No spine and Hates the US because the DOD refuses to pay for his gender reassignment surgery. Fucking embarrassment to this country

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Ron Desantis = real American hero, honorable, Navy Seal, deployed. Brave Solider

Danieal Penny = Marine. American Patriot. Brave and Good Samaritan. Brave Solider

Admin = Total sissy faggot. Bathtub Guppy. No heart, No spine and Hates the US because the DOD refuses to pay for his gender reassignment surgery. Fucking embarrassment to this country

Ron Desantis=Moron.

Danieal Penny=Moron.

Admin=Moron.

Biggie Shitbrick=Midget Moron.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I remember this one time I got admong so bright red mad he was claiming he was gonna come kill be with one of the rubber ducky toys he shoves up his ass at night

lmao -- as if

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What a dreamer fatso. Dream about you penis being sucked, because it will never happen

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Flynn = Angry, middle aged, cross-dressing, pothead.

How is that even possible? I thought weed was meant to calm you down...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
What's the script with you, ruby pubes? Aren't you supposd to be @Master Pu 's arch nemesis, aka some middle aged guy with a fondness for anime, who went by the nic "Fox Mulder"? Are you his sister, like you once claimd over on BC or is this more online cross-dressing?

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
LQ00lAH.jpg

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I sent a PM to Scotty asking if he planned to post any content and he said no...none of these regulators posted any content so far, not even a comic and King, broken mugs, Martini said there was going to be a comic.