I have no real malice towards anyone here, but would love to see this happen to some of you...

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
Or even a cream pie with lots of whipped cream on top.

soupy-sales-pie-in-the-face.gif

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
The guy you cited is a fuckwit, like you....

Yes, that's why he got hit with a snowball. He is a fuckwit. Duh! Glad you noticed, now go get a jab and provide for your family, deadbeat.

Still sleeping on your mum's couch, tubby?

I sleep outside now. I have been banished! Banished I say!!!

The upside is that I don't have anyone that I'm responsible for...it's nice.

At least the cranes have an easier job...

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes, that's why he got hit with a snowball. He is a fuckwit. Duh! Glad you noticed, now go get a jab and provide for your family, deadbeat.

Of what exactly?

Would they help you get off your ass and earn a living, deadbeat?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Of what exactly?

Your web sling requirement is massive, like your fat arse, Mrs Gilbert Grape.....

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Of what exactly?

Your web sling requirement is massive, like your fat arse, Mrs Gilbert Grape.....

Whatever, but you could borrow it if it helps you get off your ass and provide for your offspring, deadbeat.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Of what exactly?

Whatever, but you could borrow it if it helps you get off your ass and provide for your offspring, deadbeat.

You're a fat spic whore.

I want nothing you've got.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Of what exactly?

You're a fat spic whore.

Don't be angry at me because you don't provide for your children and are told that what you are is a deadbeat and irresponsible piece of shit.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Of what exactly?

You're a fat spic whore.

Don't be angry at me because you don't provide for your children and are told that what you are is a deadbeat and irresponsible piece of shit.

Likewise don't be angry because I've accurately pegged you as an obese wetback sleeping on her mum's couch because she doesn't have the skills to even make brews at Starbucks...

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Of what exactly?

You're a fat spic whore.

Likewise don't be angry because I've accurately pegged you as an obese wetback sleeping on her mum's couch because she doesn't have the skills to even make brews at Starbucks...
GFY fatboy, tell me how taking hundreds of trucks offline helps with logistics again, ok?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Of what exactly?

You're a fat spic whore.

Only what I say is true about you and what you say about me is fiction.

You've said you can't find work because you won't vaccinate. You sacrifice your family's well-being for bullshit.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Of what exactly?

You're a fat spic whore.

GFY fatboy, tell me how taking hundreds of trucks offline helps with logistics again, ok?

It definitely helps for you just in time pussies....

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Could you imagine what "real malice" looks like to someone like this?

Holy shit!
IKR? Getting hit by a snowball is a huunerd times worse than getting bear sprayed in the face!

GettyImages-1230454732.jpg

I was thinking how this person was encouraging Poofer to use my kids as forum ammo and how she was supporting Murd using private off board info to come here and lie and accuse me of enabling sex abuse of my own kids.

That kind of malice. You know the overly personal viscious attacks she enjoys hurling at people who "cross" her by having different opinions?

From someone who has hysterical meltdowns and wanted Farmer banned from SG because I guess he posted a picture of her house 15 years ago.

But yeah you have fun in Leftardia.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Of what exactly?

You're a fat spic whore.

Again, the solution is to back off their bodies. Stop trying to force medical interventions on people.

This is a consequence.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Could you imagine what "real malice" looks like to someone like this?

Holy shit!
IKR? Getting hit by a snowball is a huunerd times worse than getting bear sprayed in the face!

GettyImages-1230454732.jpg

I was thinking how this person was encouraging Poofer to use my kids as forum ammo and how she was supporting Murd using private off board info to come here and lie and accuse me of enabling sex abuse of my own kids.

That kind of malice.

From someone who has hysterical meltdowns and wanted Farmer banned from SG because I guess he posted a picture of her house 15 years ago.

But yeah you have fun in Leftardia.

But posts pictures of her teen daughter's texts with someone that sent her dick pics.

I'm the problem in her life...riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Of what exactly?

You're a fat spic whore.

You've said you can't find work because you won't vaccinate. You sacrifice your family's well-being for bullshit.

I found work in my industry.

Your only work is ploughing through a bakers dozen of donuts while your cunt remains fused to your mother's couch...

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Of what exactly?

You're a fat spic whore.

Your only work is ploughing through a bakers dozen of donuts while your cunt remains fused to your mother's couch...

Sure you did. That's believable. Uh huh...

Or did you cave in and vax? If you did, good for you...you brought kids into this world, you're not more important than they are...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Of what exactly?

You're a fat spic whore.

Or did you cave in and vax? If you did, good for you...you brought kids into this world, you're not more important than they are...

I'd rather slit your chubby throat then inject my kids with such poisons...

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Of what exactly?

You're a fat spic whore.

I'd rather slit your chubby throat then inject my kids with such poisons...

Who said anything about kids, moron? I was talking about you. YOU need to provide for them, idiot. Only a selfish prick would stay out of work...why not admit you're a lazy fuck.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oak is the perfect example of why NO ONE who isnt a democrat or progressive should EVER confide or be drawn into any sort of "friendship" with any of these people. Period.

They WILL suddenly turn and use whatever you've talked to them about as a weapon.

They will NOT respectfully discuss a difference of opinion. They will go viscious and use personal stuff and lie and everything

LESSON LEARNED and again.....if that's not "real malice" I really wouldnt want too see what they consider "real malice".

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oak is the perfect example of why NO ONE who isnt a democrat or progressive should EVER confide or be drawn into any sort of "friendship" with any of these people. Period.

They WILL suddenly turn and use whatever you've talked to them about as a weapon.

They will NOT respectfully discuss a difference of opinion. They will go viscious and use personal stuff and lie and everything

LESSON LEARNED and again.....if that's not "real malice" I really wouldnt want too see what they consider "real malice".

i-find-this-a-bit-ironic-meme-generator-9948309.png

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️