I have no real malice towards anyone here, but would love to see this happen to some of you...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The guy you cited is a fuckwit, like you....

Yes, that's why he got hit with a snowball. He is a fuckwit. Duh! Glad you noticed, now go get a jab and provide for your family, deadbeat.

Still sleeping on your mum's couch, tubby?

I sleep outside now. I have been banished! Banished I say!!!

The upside is that I don't have anyone that I'm responsible for...it's nice.

At least the cranes have an easier job...

Of what exactly?

Would they help you get off your ass and earn a living, deadbeat?

Your web sling requirement is massive, like your fat arse, Mrs Gilbert Grape.....

Whatever, but you could borrow it if it helps you get off your ass and provide for your offspring, deadbeat.

You're a fat spic whore.

I want nothing you've got.

Don't be angry at me because you don't provide for your children and are told that what you are is a deadbeat and irresponsible piece of shit.

Likewise don't be angry because I've accurately pegged you as an obese wetback sleeping on her mum's couch because she doesn't have the skills to even make brews at Starbucks...
GFY fatboy, tell me how taking hundreds of trucks offline helps with logistics again, ok?

It definitely helps for you just in time pussies....

Pussy. Look who talks.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes, that's why he got hit with a snowball. He is a fuckwit. Duh! Glad you noticed, now go get a jab and provide for your family, deadbeat.

Of what exactly?

Your web sling requirement is massive, like your fat arse, Mrs Gilbert Grape.....

Whatever, but you could borrow it if it helps you get off your ass and provide for your offspring, deadbeat.

You're a fat spic whore.

Don't be angry at me because you don't provide for your children and are told that what you are is a deadbeat and irresponsible piece of shit.

Likewise don't be angry because I've accurately pegged you as an obese wetback sleeping on her mum's couch because she doesn't have the skills to even make brews at Starbucks...
GFY fatboy, tell me how taking hundreds of trucks offline helps with logistics again, ok?

It definitely helps for you just in time pussies....

Pussy. Look who talks.
He's just sad because he just found out almost the entire world operates on just in time supply lines. He Thinks the Ford Motor Company has giant warehouses full of all the tires they'll require for production for the next 10 years. My old comrades in the car business are crying the blues, since they can't get inventory, it was has been a very hot retail market for the last few years, almost in this sync with the current housing bubble we're in, now supply snags are holding them back.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Oak is the perfect example of why NO ONE who isnt a democrat or progressive should EVER confide or be drawn into any sort of "friendship" with any of these people. Period.

They WILL suddenly turn and use whatever you've talked to them about as a weapon.

They will NOT respectfully discuss a difference of opinion. They will go viscious and use personal stuff and lie and everything

LESSON LEARNED and again.....if that's not "real malice" I really wouldnt want too see what they consider "real malice".

She let slip about Aidsman's OAP status a while ago. LOL

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oak is the perfect example of why NO ONE who isnt a democrat or progressive should EVER confide or be drawn into any sort of "friendship" with any of these people. Period.

They WILL suddenly turn and use whatever you've talked to them about as a weapon.

They will NOT respectfully discuss a difference of opinion. They will go viscious and use personal stuff and lie and everything

LESSON LEARNED and again.....if that's not "real malice" I really wouldnt want too see what they consider "real malice".

:SoGay:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You sure seem to love black faggits!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It's they only way I can post a gay meme to you, faggit. Emojis be damned...they left us other options.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I dont know what that is but if it was private it's none of my business.

And it figures. Her AND Murd constantly talk about other people blasting personal shit on the forums.....but it's only them who ever do it.

Smh.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It's they only way I can post a gay meme to you, faggit. Emojis be damned...they left us other options.
Do me a favor, post a pig for yourself next time.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Of what exactly?

You're a fat spic whore.

That adds up to the zero that you already own. What a life Dinky Dianna