Card Carrying 2A open carry bad ass get's his gun jacked by a young boy.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Then the same applies to drivers who get jacked and don't drive away in time...

Fair is fair...

You realize that's a nonsensical analogy, right?

No, it's not. It is however wholly logical.

There's not one iota of logic there, buster.

Maybe not to a communism pushing fuck Muppet like you...

Or to anyone with an IQ above 100.

That rules you out...

Funny, that, since I am claiming it's illogical, and that it is only logical to someone with a low IQ, and you're claiming that I must think it's logical, since my IQ is lower than 100. Ponder that conundrum for a couple beats there.

Thank you for accepting that your IQ is low.

:rightON:

Yeah, that's exactly what I did, rather than point out another example of your illogic.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️

Fair is fair...
You think the two are similar? Interesting.

Both are inanimate objects carried or operated. Both can save a life or take one.

Both have a degree of personal responsibility attached to them.
Ok. One requires the threat of physical violence to be successfully stolen and one requires to simply be light fingered.

Modern holsters can't be light fingered and carjackers often need little expression of physical violence...
Did you even read the OP? a small child grabbed the gun right out of Rambo's holster.

He should have been wearing a modern holster.
So all we need to do to save thousands of American lives every year is just to mandate wearing modern holsters? That seems easy enough

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Fair is fair...

That rules you out...

Funny, that, since I am claiming it's illogical, and that it is only logical to someone with a low IQ, and you're claiming that I must think it's logical, since my IQ is lower than 100. Ponder that conundrum for a couple beats there.

Yeah, that's exactly what I did, rather than point out another example of your illogic.

No... you attempted and failed miserably.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
He should have had it properly strapped in. Someone just sneaked up behind him and took his sidearm.
gear+attitude =/= environmental awareness + training.
Agreed if we are going to let every mirror fogger own a gun, they should at least have some serious gun safety training to go through, and carry insurance.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Fair is fair...

Both are inanimate objects carried or operated. Both can save a life or take one.

Ok. One requires the threat of physical violence to be successfully stolen and one requires to simply be light fingered.

Modern holsters can't be light fingered and carjackers often need little expression of physical violence...
Did you even read the OP? a small child grabbed the gun right out of Rambo's holster.

So all we need to do to save thousands of American lives every year is just to mandate wearing modern holsters? That seems easy enough

Mandates don't work.

There are mandates about not causing auto accidents and how does that fare?

However, the technology on both is getting better and people need to embrace it.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Fair is fair...

And hire cops to run around checking everyone's holster etiquette. That wouldn't create any unnecessary conflicts.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Fair is fair...

Mandates don't work.

However, the technology on both is getting better and people need to embrace it.

Holy shit! You're brill! We should have NO traffic laws!!! Why hasn't anyone thought of that before???

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Fair is fair...

And hire cops to run around checking everyone's holster etiquette. That wouldn't create any unnecessary conflicts.

If it's open carried, no checks are needed. It's visually apparent. If it's concealed, it's unnecessary.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Fair is fair...

That rules you out...

So, no, I DIDN'T accept that my IQ is low?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Fair is fair...

Mandates don't work.

Holy shit! You're brill! We should have NO traffic laws!!! Why hasn't anyone thought of that before???

But unnecessary conflicts! :LMAO:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Fair is fair...

That rules you out...

You did, but your IQ is so low that you didn't realize you were agreeing with my statement of fact... :rightON:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Fair is fair...

If it's open carried, no checks are needed. It's visually apparent. If it's concealed, it's unnecessary.

So, the guy whose gun was snagged DID have his gun in a holster, so what was the problem?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Fair is fair...

So, the guy whose gun was snagged DID have his gun in a holster, so what was the problem?

It was open carried, no? In plain sight and not secure.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He should have had it properly strapped in. Someone just sneaked up behind him and took his sidearm.

He had a responsibility to keep his possessions secure.
So we can agree that this individual created a situation that was exploited, he became his own victim through his inattentiveness.
I suspect there'd be fewer illegal guns on the street if they were not so easily stolen.

I had often thought that if you choose to walk around with a fire arm, should that fire arm be stolen through your inaction/laziness/oversight, you are sterilized. You still retain the right to bear arms and defend yourself, yet you have agreed to save the gene pool from your stupidity. Your society will thank you for your sacrifice. If you have children already they would be closely monitored and never allowed anything over a .22

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

So we can agree that this individual created a situation that was exploited, he became his own victim through his inattentiveness.
I suspect there'd be fewer illegal guns on the street if they were not so easily stolen.

I had often thought that if you choose to walk around with a fire arm, should that fire arm be stolen through your inaction/laziness/oversight, you are sterilized. You still retain the right to bear arms and defend yourself, yet you have agreed to save the gene pool from you stupidity. Your society will thank you for your sacrifice. If you have children already they would be closely monitored and never allowed anything over a .22

Very authoritarian of you (Or Lotusbudish)...

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I had often thought that if you choose to walk around with a fire arm, should that fire arm be stolen through your inaction/laziness/oversight, you are sterilized. You still retain the right to bear arms and defend yourself, yet you have agreed to save the gene pool from you stupidity. Your society will thank you for your sacrifice. If you have children already they would be closely monitored and never allowed anything over a .22

It would definitely motivate them to be more aware of their weapon and their surroundings, wouldn't it? If you are going to have a society that allows open carry weapons, would you not demand greater weapon discipline?
Responsible Firearm owners.
Be Responsible then.

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker
I carry muh gun for self defense, and a 10 year old boy done stole it right off of me!

moar guns plez!

If he had 3 guns even if the thiefs buddy yoinked his backup he would have a third on his ankle and blow them fools away. The answer is ALWAYS more guns!

0Frz-8Znwi9XX6JorKeZ_lwSJTRQfekYYSPlV_AUWZM.jpg

Yeah. Rifles are a great defense against nukes and biological warfare, etc.

They are, because if that shit goes down it's not foreign soldiers you will be worrying about it's looters and wronguns. You are gonna feel real silly banning bump stocks when Rape man pries your door open with a winch.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

It would definitely motivate them to be more aware of their weapon and their surroundings, wouldn't it? If you are going to have a society that allows open carry weapons, would you not demand greater weapon discipline?
Be Responsible then.

Heavy handed on civil rights though....especially on the offspring.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Be Responsible then.

Heavy handed on civil rights though....especially on the offspring.
Are you drinking Scotch Whisky by chance? Or something.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Fair is fair...

Mandates don't work.

Are you hated that much DD? Sounds like you fear for your life? Awesome way to live.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

gun-thief2.jpg

Ima Militia!

That's why they should devise 'smart guns', similar in concept to Smart Phones, so that the only one who can activate or fire these things, are the owners.

Making smart guns mandatory, and eliminating guns with unlimited use might eliminate a lot of fatalities in the US.

Smart guns already exist, tho th technology hasn't been perfected yet.

Those things failed the last time they rolled em out and people died because of it.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Fair is fair...

Mandates don't work.

Are you hated that much DD? Sounds like you fear for your life? Awesome way to live.

Not at all... I'm a cunt when cornered...

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

You should tho, there could be a wealth of disability money just waiting to make it's way into your bank account

and we all know how much you commies like to enjoy the wealth created by your betters

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

You should tho, there could be a wealth of disability money just waiting to make it's way into your bank account

and we all know how much you commies like to enjoy the wealth created by your betters

Wealth.. A word and concept that escaped you

Yeah... he lives in affluent Florida and you cower in third world Central America...

You really showed him!!! :LOL2:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah... he lives in affluent Florida and you cower in third world Central America...

You’d believe anything. He’s a short little wanker with a gold colored Woolworth watch. His latest photo is a laugh. The little fucker wouldn’t last 10 minutes here.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

You’d believe anything. He’s a short little wanker with a gold colored Woolworth watch. His latest photo is a laugh. The little fucker wouldn’t last 10 minutes here.

Bullshit..

I lived much further south than you and he'd be fine, a midget or not...