V Card Pride

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
How you lost your virginity ~ call out!!!

Share your cherry popping story….

I’ll be adding mine shortly xoxo

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
OK, Losing my cherry was in my mind a big deal at the time, but in hindsight we were just a couple young dumb kids fumbling around not really having too much of a clue on how it all worked...

Big Sister said her and her bff were going to the river, and asked if I wanted to go to her friends house and hang with the baby sitter, it was a blazing hot summer day I think I was 14 at the time....and thought, sure I'll go hangout with a girl....Rin the Mom left the Baby Sitter and I almost a half rack of Budweiser and a couple joints....we were playing cards and starting to loosen up for each other, we were both nervous and shy, but I think we both knew what was expected to happen between us....I was on the couch she was sitting across the coffee table while we played cards, after I returned from the can she had moved over to the couch in a spot right next to mine....so after a moment I sat next to her, cue soft music and dimming lights, trains roaring through the tunnel ,while wild horses run through the fields....

Then it was done, and we sat there looking at the tv in semi awkward quiet.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think @Murdy folks might be waiting for your story before they dare post.

My story isn't fraught with teenage fumblings and pump and dumps. I didn't ride in a hoopdie to Taco Bell for a burrito before doing the nasty. I wasn't anything like that at all. Many would find my story boring in comparison to their drunken or high AF antics...

Last edited:
OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Ok so I’ll spill the tea…

During summer of 8th grade, I went to go see Misery with my friend and we had read the book, so we were having a whisper discussion about the similarities and differences. There was a row of high school boys behind us who kept trying to talk to us… but I was 13 and this made me nervous. They kept talking about normal stuff and weren’t weird, so we eventually found out they were in the 11th grade.

One of them ended up following us down the street on our way home and asked me for my number. I had my own phone line and answering machine in my room from my babysitting money, but was standing in the middle of the street reprimand him about “do you know how old we are?”

He said “I just want to be your friend. There is a party next week that I’d like to take you girls to.” What can I say… I’m a sucker. It was summer and my first high school party. I simply could not resist.

At the party I met another one of his friends who wasn’t at the movie… and he was super cute and 6’ 4”. He played football and baseball and was an honor student and did student council. It was obvious he liked me a lot.

2 years later it was 4th of July. My mom’s boyfriend took us out on his yacht to watch the 4th of July fireworks in the marina. He picked me up and said that he had forgotten something at this mom’s house and when we got there she was out and candles were lit and music was playing… he set a cherry popping trap!

I still have the necklace he gave me that night in my jewelry box.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Bent over on a pool table in a private residence in Redondo Beach with 'senior guys' and my girlfriend. Age 13.
It hurt on the walk home, and I was bleeding. :o