Card Carrying American Dad comes unglued at the Smoothie Shop, in post racial America

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Connecticut Financial Adviser Arrested And Fired After Racist Meltdown Over Smoothie Goes Viral

james-iannazzo.jpg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
...difficult times we live in.
Big Brother watches everything we do now.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He called one of the fuckin' assholes who work there an "immigrant loser".

Wow.

"That is Rwacist!!!"
Yeah next to that throwing a smoothie at the kid behind the counter ain't nuttin but a thang, yo!

These people clearly support uncivilized behavior in the public square, unless it comes from a minority.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
These people clearly support uncivilized behavior in the public square, unless it comes from a minority.

It sounds like some fuckin' retard put the wrong ingredient in the smoothie and it might have caused an allergic reaction.

Stupid fuckers preparing food for the public should be aware of the dangers of allergic reactions and be extra cautious.

And if someone fucks up, they should take it seriously. That place had four people working there and not one of them was a manager. That is a problem.

Your mind is so fuckin' simple that this is all beyond your level of understanding.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
calm down bro, multi posting wont make it go away .. fs FOUR in a row to say fuck all ??

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Wow.

"That is Rwacist!!!"
Yeah next to that throwing a smoothie at the kid behind the counter ain't nuttin but a thang, yo!

Wait, these niggers have been beating chinks to death this whole time because chinks have fixed their chicken with deadly allergens? I'm so ashamed now!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Aaaaand .... TWO mooaRrrrr :LOL3:
like it's his sole duty to respond to EVERYTHING ! ahahahahahahahahaha

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Aaaaand .... TWO mooaRrrrr :LOL3:
like it's his sole duty to respond to EVERYTHING ! ahahahahahahahahaha

You put way too much thought into how other people interpret your posts.

Self confidence is earned.

At least you are trying.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Wow.

"That is Rwacist!!!"

I'll wager that this sort of "uncivilised behaviour" happens on a daily basis in areas predominantly populated by blacks and other ethnic minorities, yet such incidents aren't deemed newsworthy by you agenda-driven leftards.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It sounds like some fuckin' retard put the wrong ingredient in the smoothie and it might have caused an allergic reaction.

Stupid fuckers preparing food for the public should be aware of the dangers of allergic reactions and be extra cautious.

And if someone fucks up, they should take it seriously. That place had four people working there and not one of them was a manager. That is a problem.

Your mind is so fuckin' simple that this is all beyond your level of understanding.

The remedy for someone causing harm to a family member is through the courts, it's not through the hurling of drinks at the employee in questions nor in shouting insults.

Now, that dumbass, has to deal with criminal proceedings and the loss of a job. Tell me how smart you are again by defending the indefensible.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
"Post racial America", yet another meaningless phrase coined by leftist faggots like Aidsman to further promote open borders and the gradual racial replacement of whites.
I love how you just plow straight ahead when you haven't a fucking clue what it is you are ranting about, that is awesome!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Wow.

"That is Rwacist!!!"

I'll wager that this sort of "uncivilised behaviour" happens on a daily basis in areas predominantly populated by blacks and other ethnic minorities, yet such incidents aren't deemed newsworthy by you agenda-driven leftards.
Hey Dumb fuck this happened in a very affluent area, you should practice talking less.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
The remedy for someone causing harm to a family member is through the courts

You are clueless. Asking to speak to a manager is exactly what people should do. You think every time someone fucks up an order it ends up in court?

What an idiot.

it's not through the hurling of drinks at the employee in questions nor in shouting insults.

Yeah, the fucktards working there got him a little heated and he acted out. Throwing a cold drink is pretty tame, though. You fuckin' Drama Queen.

Now, that dumbass, has to deal with criminal proceedings and the loss of a job.

Jobs are overrated.

Tell me how smart you are again by defending the indefensible.

I said that he made a remark about immigrants which is not necessarily racist; so calling him racist is unjustified.

That was not defending him, you absolute fuckin' idiot.

Quote one thing that I said that could be considered "defending him" that was not a statement of fact. Step up, Leaker.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The remedy for someone causing harm to a family member is through the courts

You are clueless. Asking to speak to a manager is exactly what people should do. You think every time someone fucks up an order it ends up in court?

What an idiot.

it's not through the hurling of drinks at the employee in questions nor in shouting insults.

Yeah, the fucktards working there got him a little heated and he acted out. Throwing a cold drink is pretty tame, though. You fuckin' Drama Queen.

Now, that dumbass, has to deal with criminal proceedings and the loss of a job.

Jobs are overrated.

Tell me how smart you are again by defending the indefensible.

I said that he made a remark about immigrants which is not necessarily racist; so calling him racist is unjustified.

That was not defending him, you absolute fuckin' idiot.

Quote one thing that I said that could be considered "defending him" that was not a statement of fact. Step up, Leaker.

He demanded to know which employee made his son's drink from hours before first. You'd have to be stupid to ask people to recall which drink they made for a particular customer.

Apparently the manager wasn't present. They do step out from a storefront once in a while. What was the manager supposed to do beyond apologize?

If he was that aggrieved he should have considered filing a claim against them, he was shouting about his son almost dying. If you don't sue then, when do you?

He was a fucking asshole and he got charged and fired over it. All deserved.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Hey Dumb fuck this happened in a very affluent area, you should practice talking less.

And you should practice sucking less cock...

You know as well as I do that the only reason you posted this story was to further peddle the "whitey bad, whitey racist!" narrative which you lefties love to promote.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
The Challenge

The Duck

He demanded to know which employee made his son's drink from hours before first. You'd have to be stupid to ask people to recall which drink they made for a particular customer.

Apparently the manager wasn't present. They do step out from a storefront once in a while. What was the manager supposed to do beyond apologize?

If he was that aggrieved he should have considered filing a claim against them, he was shouting about his son almost dying. If you don't sue then, when do you?

You ducked my challenge, Leaker.

You air-claiming spazz.

Hahahahaha!!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The Challenge

The Duck

You ducked my challenge, Leaker.

You air-claiming spazz.

Hahahahaha!!!!

You are defending this man's behavior. End of...