care 2 share?

Jeannie

Dedicated Deviant
waiting 4 fdny so they can take this passenger off the train so we can start rolling again - hes not dead just drunk. i think
u should have quoted me cause the page w/the pic flipped lol
look at his saggin pants and camoflage drawers ha ha ha! he stunk like whiskey so fdny didnt even take his vitals - must have been a great party :p

MasterBlaster

I hit stuff real hard
Elite Bastards
I have no skill at that... I was leaving that to you! After all, you ARE the expert!

I guess it's too soon to ask for an ears thread... :(

Scott

Dedicated Deviant
waiting 4 fdny so they can take this passenger off the train so we can start rolling again - hes not dead just drunk. i think
Looking at the stupified look on his face, he's lucky you didn't get a better shot to make a meme out of him :Dazed:

Scott

Dedicated Deviant
Get a load of these sneaky bastards.

Every box was the same too.

bahumbas

puny and deadly

These are just a few of the demovational posters I use to enjoy looking at.

Last edited:

Scott

Dedicated Deviant
I spotted a bird in the distance that got my attention because of its size and look being unusual so I walk closer to see it's a Peregrine Falcon plucking the feathers off a pigeon gripped in its talons.

Once he got the feathers clear he stretched, tore and ate bloody hunks off over and over in a spectacle that lasted about five minutes.

These pics don't do it justice but are in the sequence of his shredding off a piece.

Scott

Dedicated Deviant
Holy guacamole! lol. It's ridiculous, insane... yet oddly fascinating. At a distance it looks like it tried to run though an armed checkpoint in Iraq lol.

realgrimm

∙·▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ḊḭṠṘḔḠḀṘḊḔḊ ṼḭṠḬṏṆḀṙẏ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫∙·
Super Moderator
Holy guacamole! lol. It's ridiculous, insane... yet oddly fascinating. At a distance it looks like it tried to run though an armed checkpoint in Iraq lol.

they have another car also in the market that someone added grass and graffiti too..no one drives it ,its called art now

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Stinkyfinger

Exclusive Members of...
Permanent Meltdown

they have another car also in the market that someone added grass and graffiti too..no one drives it ,its called art now

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
gOOD OLE' Jew town .. LOL That's what they called it back in the day.

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
this is an old buoy inspector boat , restored , placed in a park in a Village on the Hudson River , NY ...on display near a lock in upstate NY ...Chief likes this ship ...he doesn't even mark it .. we go there often

Stinkyfinger

Exclusive Members of...
Permanent Meltdown
First the Doobie

Then riding this thing till your knees buckle ..but then BEER!!

Stinkyfinger

Exclusive Members of...
Permanent Meltdown
If she were a bit lighter that day I wouldn't have minded ... I wanna build one .

MasterBlaster

I hit stuff real hard
Elite Bastards
Google Rhoades car - I like the fuckers. If I had a place to park it I'd get a 2 seater flatbed.

Top Bottom