oyttK1c.jpg

OP
OP
Jeannie

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
maui waui :D

i reacted w/ 'informative' so next time we have a layover at heathrow ........

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
CLICK LINK FOR NEWS CLIP
59f92f703d70d.jpg
we were staying in the Adirondacks and were driving down to Lake George saw this artist by the roadside carving this dug out canoe , stopped my wife got out snapped some pictures ..chatted the artist up .... see link and pictures for the local paper ...people are assholes some times

too bad, looks cool ..

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
getPart
5d327d61634b0.jpg

was out for a walk , had shrooms on my mind ..

there's others i could tell ya, flowers and plants but i don't know what you all did and experienced and how far and it's rather dangerous since you can trip into coma .. but it was fucking odd and quite weird .. two people in one body .. also to find in nature. :Perfecto: but i got anxious afterwards abt it and i wont do it a second time in my whole life aside from craving to do it again .. :LOL4:

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
me and my friend r the party preppers so here r some of the goodies
H99nsv6.jpg

we fill the balloons w/ laughing gas so ppl can take, toke and have a 'gas' ha ha :p
the drunken stoned lulz begin at midnite

Damn I wanna come to one of your parties

it was the first party at the new place and i even set up some booze too so it would look good b4 we made a sloppy mess of it lol
presentation is everything! :D
gXyUIZw.jpg
southern comfort? mmmmmmmmmmmmm :daFuq::Perfecto::Awesome2:

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
these 2 pics were the end of a perfect day last summer and atm they r depressing me cause i hate winter

iD5BVCk.jpg

LPJdAnR.jpg

reminds me abt a peaceful lake in PA or Indiana i thought, before i left the usa in 2005 ..stupid in itself but the lake and silence fuck that would be a "spot'" i'd return someday to be alone .. the rest and peace i had there.. :rightON:

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
getPart
getPart

was beautiful yesterday took a walk with the boy this is an old train trestle over the Hudson River that was refurbished and turned into a walking / biking trail. I tried to be "artsy" by framing the sign using the tall weed.:SmokeBreak2:

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Camp Smith's mascot, "SAM".
LjC93NM.jpg

It's hard to tell the scale but it's the length of a school bus.

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
Went to the park for a walk w/The Chief ...he kicked up 41 geese with a sneak attack...lol
Nobody but us there ...it was 27 degrees :Whaa?:

getPart
I felt creative so I snapped this lonely weed toughing it out in black top :SmokeBreak2:
getPart