CaseyK's Titties

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

Succubus

Site Supporter
Hey Casey. I like your name and the way it’s spelled like a boy. Seriously, your parents did you a favor spelling lit like that. Did they ever mention it?
I thINNK he meant like as it's sexy a name like that .. I could be rong but I thinks it's cute (: so don't getted hurted feelz :rightON:
You like "her" having a mens name? What does that say about you? :Confused3:

Casey isn't just a man's name. It is also a woman's name. My mother just spelled it the masculine way. It's not spelled incorrectly. It's just the wrong spelling for my gender/sex.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
mentally .. lol .. who are you in fux sake annoying kid, go jerk off?
Come on, is this kind of behaviour really required?
is it, you tell me? lol
It is NOT! You should behave, be polite and respect me.
yeah, i wonder, who do you think you are? in real life i would smack you in the face or pull your face in between the door and slam it ... do i care, i have hate to males watch out with it at times .. cos i could fucking kill one lately ..

Serious: please go look for help. This is not healthy.
my therapy is to kill kiddo's like you ... muslim per chance?

Yes .. he only ingests HALAL caWk !! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

i AM killing me this morn' :LMAO3:
yeah not muslim btw ..

• Boring
Reactions: Q

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

Succubus

Site Supporter
is it, you tell me? lol

You need to give respect....learn HOW to respect...in order to get it.
the kiddo looks for a cumshot i guess ..

I'm just gonna ignore....Lol.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Hey Casey. I like your name and the way it’s spelled like a boy. Seriously, your parents did you a favor spelling lit like that. Did they ever mention it?
I thINNK he meant like as it's sexy a name like that .. I could be rong but I thinks it's cute (: so don't getted hurted feelz :rightON:

Casey isn't just a man's name. It is also a woman's name. My mother just spelled it the masculine way. It's not spelled incorrectly. It's just the wrong spelling for my gender/sex.
Casey is feminine?

Succubus

Site Supporter
Nice eyes Casey and from what I can see the cleavage looks good too.:Grin3:

Thank you...you can check out the real deal in "Casey K's a faggot".....you have 24 hours. ;)
You know that is not you. You know it, I know it... Everybody knows it. Some here just wanna believe it legit , just to jack off on a chick, but those are just losers that will never ever get a real chick.

Come on, just post a real one now. Prove you are not a chicken

That is my hair....braided on my shoulders. Care to take it to a photo forensic and have it checked for authenticity? Gtfoh! Wtf would I post a pic of some other bitches tits? I have the damn teddy I'm wearing in that picture in my drawer. Same pattern, same material. The off beige/puke orange colored bathtub in the background....care to see a picture of it, too? You're desperate. Sorry dude, as I stated before....I don't need to prove myself to you. Your opinion is irrelevant to me.

Succubus

Site Supporter

Casey is feminine?

"Casey" is the masculine way to spell it. The feminine way is: "Kacey, Kaci, Kacie" etc.....not sure of how to spell the feminine way with a "C". I think mostly the feminine way to spell it is with the letter "K". :)

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

Casey is feminine?

"Casey" is the masculine way to spell it. The feminine way is: "Kacey, Kaci, Kacie" etc.....not sure of how to spell the feminine way with a "C". I think mostly the feminine way to spell it is with the letter "K". :)
at least you don't look like a navy sealer to me, with hairy chest and big arms and a tattoo "i love mom"

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
he's older though .. sounds like a cop from holland .. like i had stalkers before on goregrish and death addict from holland abt 2005 osama info and darn right they don't get that .. pfr ... dutch people are filthy things .. but that's me.
i try to be mature but am childish in some other ways, every man has a child in him they say ... i guess it is true ..
how have you been?

OP
OP
Q

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
wheren't you the first faffouile that accused me, toy you are ..
yeah and holland has bertholee too .. who treathened me and may get the same, to hell with your holland and intelligence and he knows i am after him to get him done and gone with the fishes, shot or machete he can choose ... they should never have involved in my life and a girlfriend from russia, cos i am in a murder mood *giggles* i can kill him and i will get away with it, don't play me cos i dare to murder you, for real .. and there are others here or on DA GG too i am after .. trust me i am a weird male when alone and upset .. i even considered today .. molotovs in metro before the doors shut, that for holland, seen snego they chased off? cos i wont hesitate to destroy dutch and holland, i think i hate the dutch as much as a nazi hate the jews and vice versa, k?
come on arse, don't be such a coward .. does it have your number and address .. chickin !

Unfortunately I have to tell you that you consistently make the same mistake: Holland is not a country. We call it The Netherlands. I can understand that you are doing it wrong, since you are american and due to that genetically mutilated and therefore stupid as a monkey.

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

Casey is feminine?
Nope, Casey is a guy :)

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Nice eyes Casey and from what I can see the cleavage looks good too.:Grin3:

Thank you...you can check out the real deal in "Casey K's a faggot".....you have 24 hours. ;)
You know that is not you. You know it, I know it... Everybody knows it. Some here just wanna believe it legit , just to jack off on a chick, but those are just losers that will never ever get a real chick.

Come on, just post a real one now. Prove you are not a chicken

That is my hair....braided on my shoulders. Care to take it to a photo forensic and have it checked for authenticity? Gtfoh! Wtf would I post a pic of some other bitches tits? I have the damn teddy I'm wearing in that picture in my drawer. Same pattern, same material. The off beige/puke orange colored bathtub in the background....care to see a picture of it, too? You're desperate. Sorry dude, as I stated before....I don't need to prove myself to you. Your opinion is irrelevant to me.

Send me the proof; send a pic of yourself in that teddy. And to prove it is you, hold a sign that says "I love Hans from the Netherlands".
And yes also send me a picture of the off beige/puke orange bathtub. Preferably with you naked in it, but please keep it classy :Grin3:

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
dude, holland or the netherlands to make it sound royal doesn't make a diffirence to me, same cesspit and turds floating in it .. target practice and isis victims that's how i see your kind of things walking there.. don't make it so that your fireworks companies will be set alight cos this dude is very upset inside lately hates holland with a deadly passion .. blame your mates .. and trust me i am willing to murder dutch all over .. else i would not try to provoke enschede explosions all over holland over some cutey they made me lose ... and more, that is your 'race' you guys are less than a bleeding cockroach less than 2 cents in my eyes ... trust me ... and i will always try to kill dutch people and that's how it shall be that before i die .. so it shall stay ... shall i come to poison your water wells during covid and food sources and burn off your wheat fields at night and more? FILTHY DUTCH ASSHAT LEAVE .. i hate your existance ..
stupid as a monkey could be, i am dumb .. glad i made apparently 5 to 6 deaths in amsterdam or rotterdam ... pride that is but the number is wayyyyyy to low for me ... but we can see later, i hope holland will get fireworks and i hope your mills will burn all over ..
or something someday .. maybe invent IED for dutch sidewalks and trahcan bombs, do i care ? lol no i wish it to you all over ... for loss and chasing s off... than i want blood, simple as it is kiddo .. hell i'd even come over and slap your son or daughter against the wall or into syria by force .. filthy dutch cumdumpster, obvious i hate you?

Last edited:
  • Boring
OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
is it, you tell me? lol
yeah, i wonder, who do you think you are? in real life i would smack you in the face or pull your face in between the door and slam it ... do i care, i have hate to males watch out with it at times .. cos i could fucking kill one lately ..

Yes .. he only ingests HALAL caWk !! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

yeah not muslim btw ..

Allahoe akbar. Allahoe akbar. Asjhadoe allaa ilaaha illa Allah. Asjhadoe anna muhamaddan rasoeloe -llaah.
Hayya 'alaa s-salaat, hayya 'alaa l-falaah. Allahoe akbar, Allahoe akbar". Laa ilaaha illa Allah.

Why do you ask if I am muslim? What made you think that?

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
is it, you tell me? lol

You need to give respect....learn HOW to respect...in order to get it.
the kiddo looks for a cumshot i guess ..

I'm just gonna ignore....Lol.

You know you love me... and I have to admit it: I love you too :Lovin1::Lovin1::Lovin1::Lovin1::Lovin1::Lovin1::Lovin1::Lovin1::Lovin1::Lovin1::Lovin1::Lovin1::Lovin1:

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
yeah .. dildo up his mouth and make him shut up .. assknight he is lol ..

I'm surprised he is old enough to even be using this site. There should be a 30 year old age limit, lol... that way if you're talking shit at least you're mature.

But then you would not be accepted, you are not 30. And will not be for a long long time...

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
he's older though .. sounds like a cop from holland .. like i had stalkers before on goregrish and death addict from holland abt 2005 osama info and darn right they don't get that .. pfr ... dutch people are filthy things .. but that's me.
i try to be mature but am childish in some other ways, every man has a child in him they say ... i guess it is true ..
how have you been?

Hey! Ass! Why do you blow my cover?! Yes I am a cop from NL. How did you know? Go stand in the corner and wait for the police to arrive to beat you up!

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

Casey is feminine?

at least you don't look like a navy sealer to me, with hairy chest and big arms and a tattoo "i love mom"

The pictures are not "her"... I think she does look like an ugly dude, because "she" is one :)

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
is it, you tell me? lol

yeah not muslim btw ..

Allahoe akbar. Allahoe akbar. Asjhadoe allaa ilaaha illa Allah. Asjhadoe anna muhamaddan rasoeloe -llaah.
Hayya 'alaa s-salaat, hayya 'alaa l-falaah. Allahoe akbar, Allahoe akbar". Laa ilaaha illa Allah.

you sound like one ... aivd or mivd has them too .. lol dwellers among muslims there ... muslims swearing they are living according islam but are basically more fucked up than the west .. you can have your islam and shove it up your ass .. and a quran i will shove up your sandnig ass ...

• Boring
OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
is it, you tell me? lol

yeah not muslim btw ..

you sound like one ... aivd or mivd has them too .. lol dwellers among muslims there ... muslims swearing they are living according islam but are basically more fucked up than the west .. you can have your islam and shove it up your ass .. and a quran i will shove up your sandnig ass ...

My ass will never accept your teenie weenie :)

Bismillah ar Rahman ir rahiem;
Alhamdoe lilahi rabbil alamien;
Ar Rahman ir rahiem;
Maliki yauwmiddien;
Iyyaka na' aboedoe wa iyyaka nasta' ien;
Ih dienassiratal moestaqiem;
Siratal ladziena an 'amta aleyhiem;
Ghairil maghdoebie aleyhim;
Walad daalien;
Amien

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

Casey is feminine?

The pictures are not "her"... I think she does look like an ugly dude, because "she" is one :)
i think she is who she is and who she shows to be.... figures you are too young to talk with pple .. go to
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
or
for you ..

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

Casey is feminine?

i think she is who she is and who she shows to be.... figures you are too young to talk with pple .. go to
or
for you ..

Sorry, I am not like you and do not like gay porn

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
quranBurn__724x469.JPG

that i wish to you .. vile sandnigger ..

• Disagree
OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

Casey is feminine?

or
for you ..

Have a look here for some quality "porn": click here, here, here, here, here and here

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
dude, holland or the netherlands to make it sound royal doesn't make a diffirence to me, same cesspit and turds floating in it .. target practice and isis victims that's how i see your kind of things walking there.. don't make it so that your fireworks companies will be set alight cos this dude is very upset inside lately hates holland with a deadly passion .. blame your mates .. and trust me i am willing to murder dutch all over .. else i would not try to provoke enschede explosions all over holland over some cutey they made me lose ... and more, that is your 'race' you guys are less than a bleeding cockroach less than 2 cents in my eyes ... trust me ... and i will always try to kill dutch people and that's how it shall be that before i die .. so it shall stay ... shall i come to poison your water wells during covid and food sources and burn off your wheat fields at night and more? FILTHY DUTCH ASSHAT LEAVE .. i hate your existance ..
stupid as a monkey could be, i am dumb .. glad i made apparently 5 to 6 deaths in amsterdam or rotterdam ... pride that is but the number is wayyyyyy to low for me ... but we can see later, i hope holland will get fireworks and i hope your mills will burn all over ..
or something someday .. maybe invent IED for dutch sidewalks and trahcan bombs, do i care ? lol no i wish it to you all over ... for loss and chasing s off... than i want blood, simple as it is kiddo .. hell i'd even come over and slap your son or daughter against the wall or into syria by force .. filthy dutch cumdumpster, obvious i hate you?

I think you need to do some research, this is totally utter bullshit :-)

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

Casey is feminine?

or
for you ..

yeah, neither am i, still you are vile creature we call a cocksucker or asslicker from allah .. lmfao .. piece of worthless junk, go crawl under the sand where you belong ... piece of trash .. go crawl with your muslima's under their curtains and table cloths, stinking burka ..