Are SAGGY TITTIES a turn off

IRISH KAM

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
AnyThAng more than a Handful is a waste .

Is small and pert better than Long saggy monkey Titties ?

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
I like them National Geographic titties
8288140634_a4f7d83c99_b.jpg

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
As the Headmaster of Breast Connoisseurs, the crowd has been waiting and waiting for me to address one of these important issues: Saggy Tits.

Here we go. Y'all see those? Well, there's nothing else to look at because if they wore B cups nobody would pay any attention to them. Why should they?

1528064876962.jpg

Men will do whatever we need to do in order to date-rape the one with bigger tits, in all cases. They're saggin' without bras, so they're braggin' just 'cause. Why wouldn't they?

Smile bitch. If it weren't for girls like you with tits like those, pushed up by steel under-cups, our eyes wouldn't have to see or touch busted breast implants. I hate those fucking things, but the message is really: "I'm a nobody who nobody notices because I wear a B cup. I need help. Fast!" You've all seen the scars, the botched nipple jobs pointing in different directions or one nipple an inch higher than its counterpart of the exact same size.

1542683424038.jpg

What could possibly be worse than getting implants from a blind groceries bagger?

1537262580711.png

There are French chefs who know exactly what to do with breasts. I mean, chicken breasts, other fowls, etc.? The meal I'll demand as my last before Texas finds me guilty of committing more wince sounding crimes than even Heavy Metal's Captain Sternn, I'd like a skinless smoked red-haired woman's breast cooked Blue rare, please. A side sauce of bleu cheese with jalapeno mixed in. I can't fucking wait!

This one is on her way to Serbia to be prepared, not spared.

1536533669273.jpg

SSS
- The Headmaster of Breast Connoisseurs has left the building

Last edited: