Christainity rocks!

bahumbas

puny and deadly
I know most folks on here probably don't believe in god but somethings just had to be said.

Its cool and hip and everyone wants to be a part of it.

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
jpeg.jpg
G3LFSkuDcEHKOl1xFZKYX4RNvkE7qxqKDL9qJXExG9E.png
Can we get an AMEN , Bahumbas ?

Last edited:
OP
OP
bahumbas

bahumbas

puny and deadly
jpeg.jpg

No you can't. What you are doing is called blasphemy but I think you already know that. I shouldn't be the one to say this because I use to mock biblical teachings as well. Now that being said I don't find your post funny or witty. Don't know why you think making fun of Christianity is any good?

No need to worry about a response from that fellow. He lives for attention from this board.

He needs to wake up first.
This just goes to show that masterblaster simply can't stop posting. First he goes on about your gay post and a few profanity. Now he goes on personal attacks praying I am going to feel something.

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter

X

xXx
Site Supporter
jpeg.jpg

This post reminded me of this request I got MANY months ago... someone wanted a Trans jesus.. here was outcome :D .. good stuff, Mr. Whipple
cLF9bYw.jpg

Yeah very funny.

you know what's even FUNNIER ???? you are an ALT and the smart money is ...................so give it a rest bahumbag:KMA:
the_knife_wielder_by_averydrawsthings_dbz5o8j-pre.jpg

On a completely diff note ...He's heard smoking weed gives 'em a low sperm count and has since started to put the joints in his mouth LOLOLOL