Looks like Disneyland Stubby and Stomping Grounds is on the rocks

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Let’s get real here. One way message boards don’t last. Without question the cashew is the same.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
County has some funny worthwhile threads ... dun hate, fellas'
Hermanphrodite hates me LOL I read like twice, 'fuck that 360 retard' ha ha ha I talked to him so nice via guest about TV and he was so nice back but you know fuck that 360 he's a retard LOL :LOL3:

and one, if one wanted could still find out the latest who sucks whoose cawk :LOL3:

we should all be together tho, honestly ....

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh look...
...it's Admajor yet again poasting more banal obsession with people and places that hurted their feels.

I'm not surprised.
Is anyone else surprised?
I doubt it.

Boring fucking idjits.

I’m not surprised one bit. Failure begets more of the same. I’m sure you know this. Is Disneyland Stubby one of your favorites?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Man, and here the Countess got in trouble for merely mentioning a certain place, and here you are, putting the name of another place in a thread title, and posting screenshots of another place. Aint that like advertising a place?

Your Jew privilege is showing :GiggleBitch:

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Man, and here the Countess got in trouble for merely mentioning a certain place, and here you are, putting the name of another place in a thread title, and posting screenshots of another place. Aint that like advertising a place?

Go wax your head some more, you’re looking duller.

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Ever come up with a reason to hate Jews aside from being an ignorant okie? You seem to try hard at being dumb.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Ever come up with a reason to hate Jews aside from being an ignorant okie? You seem to try hard at being dumb.

So Jews can hate Whitey, but I cant point out the obvious globalist control narrative by them?

Bro, your "dumb" comes with ease, with EASE! Must of been born that way lulz.

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So Jews can hate Whitey, but I cant point out the obvious globalist control narrative by them?

Bro, your "dumb" comes with ease, with EASE! Must of been born that way lulz.

What an ignorant remark. Stuck broke and stupid. You’ll never change.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The site safety certificate was fixed in about 12 hours and that was 48 hours ago. Don't let facts get in your way though.

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The site safety certificate was fixed in about 12 hours and that was 48 hours ago. Don't let facts get in your way though.

The lazy chubby Stubby is a born slacker. Someone you admire?