Christian Hypocrisy: How To Pluck An Angry Goose

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No man of God would allow Himself to be exalted like that.....worshipped....fawned over.

Even Peter stopped people from bowing to him. He was crucified upside down because he said he wasnt worthy to die the same death as our Lord.

But the pope is comfortable with all that? He should be telling people to save that for Jesus. There is no "vicor of Christ".....all we need is Christ.

"Seeing then that we have a great High Priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
For we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin.
Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need" ~ Hebrews 4

And Catholics have the confession thing all weird. You arent supposed to think of sins you've committed so you have something to tell a priest in a wooden box before he gives you some repetitive empty prayer to repeat....Jesus specifically spoke against such pious acts.

We confess our sins to one another to shatter the power of them. It's the concept of "we are as sick as our secrets". When you get it out in the open and we talk about it that's liberating and we have eachother for accountability. And you do this with sins you are convicted over. You dont just sit and think "how have I sinned this week" like it's a list lol. That's ridiculous and empty and vain.

It's supposed to be for support. If you need to sit and make a list of how you've fallen short....you arent truly sorry for any of it. You are just getting a chore done and thinking you are all good with God and that's sad, wrong and messed up.

Praying to dead people is all kinds of twisted as well. That's pagan imo.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
It's not Christianity. Its Catholism.

I have seen priests really lay down the gospel and who are walking the walk.....but I wish they would leave the catholic church. Take a wife and have children like God wants.

You either have the gift of celibacy or you dont. The whole concept of nuns is ungodly imo as well. You wanna devote your life entirely to Jesus? Get married. Marriage is directly a reflection of the promise between Christ and His body of believers. Conceive, birth and raise children if you want to be close to God.

He literally gave us ability to host and bring forth life.

Paul straight out gave the order and structure of the church and it looks nothing like what the Catholics are doing. The way people act over the pope is terrifying.
This is how stupid the modern catholic is

1 Timothy 4:3

2 influenced by the hypocrisy of liars, whose consciences are seared with a hot iron. 3
4 For every creation of God is good, and nothing that is received with thanksgiving should be rejected,…

And you have certain muppets around here that want to pontificate about anything that requires substance and depth when they cannot even read a simple passage for themselves and grasp it's meaning. And then they wonder to themselves why they are mocked

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This is how stupid the modern catholic is

1 Timothy 4:3

2 influenced by the hypocrisy of liars, whose consciences are seared with a hot iron. 3
4 For every creation of God is good, and nothing that is received with thanksgiving should be rejected,…

And you have certain muppets around here that want to pontificate about anything that requires substance and depth when they cannot even read a simple passage for themselves and grasp it's meaning. And then they wonder to themselves why they are mocked

Good one. I didnt even think of that verse.

Catholics go against so many .....its not hard to break that down and hold it to the scrunity of Gods word.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Good one. I didnt even think of that verse.

Catholics go against so many .....its not hard to break that down and hold it to the scrunity of Gods word.
Not to brag

but there isn't a soul on this site who can stand up to me when it comes to the TRUTH contained within scripture and where it is to be found.

Yeah yeah, I heard that moron blurt who thinks his paper weight degree in theology affords him some credibility. he doesn't know jack shit and wouldn't know the meaning of a bible verse if it stepped in the shower with him and pressed his face up against the tile.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Praying to dead "saints".

First off all Christains are saints. That's what they are called in scripture. You dont just deem some saints.

Second....there is no pain or sorrow in the realm of God. That is a place of perfect peace and rest. God says this.

So are we supposed to believe that God would have hostages who are somehow able and forced to hear the prayers of other human beings?! That would be a version of HELL. All you would ever hear would be sorrow and pain.

Humans who are passed on and with the Lord not only CANT hear our prayers (as they are not omnipresent and all knowing like God)....God Himself would not allow it. He wants us to to rest and have perfect wholeness and happiness with Him.

I like how the Catholics decided purgatory isnt a thing anymore LOL. It wasnt a real thing anyway but if it was .....you cant just cancel it lol. So wacky.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Okay back to communism this cracked me the fuck up.

FB-IMG-1676576219376.jpg

And this is the part where Forrest is starting his extremely successful shrimp company and hires a disabled veteran.

But yeah, capitalism bad.

Sublime irony.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
The Ambassadors of Autism perhaps. I mean, have you read some of Biggie Stoopid's replies? Angry Goose should tell the moron to get lost. Most of the time, he just makes her look more stupid than she really is - if that's at all possible.

Speaking of which, I've really been itching to talk about Gender Ideology. I wonder whether Angry Goose can calm herself down enough to have a "deep discussion" about matters clearly affecting the large majority of people living in rural America.

Every Bible on this planet is a perverse narrative of manipulation antics to control the masses.

And everything religion has taught us is that white men fuck and do whatever the hell they want and fuck anyone who hasn’t been brainwashed into believing that is for thier eternal salvation to do so.

I’m not saying I hate them…

but I would unplug their life support to charge my phone.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's just amazing how deeply bigoted, racist and ignorant people who live in "progressive" bubbles are.

You can literally correct them with facts and they just say unbelievable unhinged ignorant shit like that in the post above mine.

I'd be second hand embarrassed but .....nah.

It's interesting when a brainwashed mass like Turd literally supports rape and assault of women, supports forcing cult beliefs on children, thinks "religion" is "white men doing and fucking whoever they want" talks about other people being "controlled". Moreso when shes completely incapable of reasoned and fact based discussion and is literally one of the most ignorant and stupid people here.