Christian Hypocrisy: How To Pluck An Angry Goose

OP
OP
Mother Knows

Mother Knows

.:je veux du taco Belle:.
I oversimplified as if I was addressing a 5 year old because that's what YOU tend to request from us.

If an Angry Goose was squawking angrily at you because you said you thought it might be religious - even though it actually *is* religious - and you started treated it like a 5-year-old as a result, I would consider you to be very generous with the short time that you have on this planet.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Shiiiit, wait till you hear what Fidel Castro got up to. He really hated homosexuals. Later in life, he did say he was sorry though.
Stalin too. It always cracks me up when I see SJW's waving a rainbow fag flag, while wearing a commie hammer and sickle t-shirt. Those clowns would have been thrown straight in the gulag.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
If an Angry Goose was squawking angrily at you because you said you thought it might be religious - even though it actually *is* religious - and you started treated it like a 5-year-old as a result, I would consider you to be very generous with the short time that you have on this planet.

You asked if I was "religious" as a set up to shit on Christianity though.

And you see anger where their isnt anger because you are angry. Coming into a positive post with negative assumptions for the purpose of belittling the OP kinda says "hi...I'm pissed off and bitter right now".

Just sayin.

I dont think anyone would share the idea thar I sounded "religious" in my thread....unless you think only religious people care about kindness and lifting others up.

OP
OP
Mother Knows

Mother Knows

.:je veux du taco Belle:.
It sounds bad when Chapmen explains it because it IS bad. Simple as that.

See, this I have a problem with.

Karl Marx was a great thinker for his time. He offered an effective critique of industrial capitalism and a lot of the left-wing criticism for today's capitalism can be drawn back to what he wrote in the 1800s. The man's philosophies and economic theories profoundly and quite literally changed the world, and deeply affected the USA with the resulting the cold war.

In other words, it isn't "simple as that", not if you actually want to understand why the world is the way that it is today. To simply shut down and say, "he sucks" is criminally stupid and ignores the history of so many of the world's countries, including the US.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Stalin too. It always cracks me up when I see SJW's waving a rainbow fag flag, while wearing a commie hammer and sickle t-shirt. Those clowns would have been thrown straight in the gulag.

I mean....its pretty much the revolutionaries who get gulaged first. The useful idiots who bought into the idea of utopia and who are radicalized enough to host a violent revolution are the first to be eliminated because once they realize theyve been duped they are dangerous.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have been watching Forbes news on Youtube and todays topic was about illegal migration and the drug problem on the border and the fentany coming into the USA.

The left policies in the USA and Australia and most likely over all the West over immigration is killing our children because illegal immigration and drug dealing are great pals.

Here is a sound message from me.... trust me when I tell you this.... NO GOVERNMENT be that left or right give 1 iota of care to Mr and Mrs Little Person from Struggle Town and I actually heard former Australian conservative Treasurer, Peter Costello say that.

You people put far too much faith in "government," I am afraid.

The cons will fuck you up as do the libs and everybody knows that.... the trick is knowing who will be the worst.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Here is another really good one. Again just explaining what these issues are and citing the sources

He has some good ones explaining what critical race theory is and how it is applied. Right from the book written by Kimberely Crenshaw and other CRT writers.

All his sources are always cited under the video. It's worth it to check them out. He also has pinned comments he makes under his videos that expand a bit on his content.

Here he brings it home to show how marxism becomes a culture movement. He also points out the tactic of smearing people who criticize their causes as oppressors or hateful bigots. Like how all my criticisms of the gender ideology movement has been called "hatred of marginalized people". Even though my criticisms are solid and based on things that are happening as a result of allowing biological males self identify as women and enter womens spaces and the erasure of women.

For context MY politcal views land me classical liberal. Which by today's standards makes me a far right extremist.

Where the right in us goes wrong comes from frustration knowing curbing all the idiotic bad policies will prevent a whole parcel of pain.

You and Joo wear your anger on your sleeves TOO MUCH and it comes across as Angry Geese....lol...

But it is just frustration...because the solid points you make fall on deaf ears. If you have been unable to convince, try another tack.

You know for the last two-ish years I have been putting around on American groups, there is only one race, the human race and it has caught on. I have done this to stop the ethnic races getting away with crime playing the race card....

You, Joo and the others made a mistake over the new nick.... just say sorry and move on.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No, it means sites like Wiki and Encyclopedia Britannica have been pressured to either dismiss or pretend that Cultural Marxism doesn't exist by wealthy, influential people.

they are dangerously re-writing history as well..... And when I say dangerously, I am talking about racism towards whites is on fire....

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What would you say of the website for the
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
? I searched for both "cultural marxism" and "gender ideology" and nothing came up. Does that mean that the concepts are essentially meaningless? ** hint: yes, it does

I gave you a glimpse of what gender idealogy is.... so you aren't very good at researching. It only took me 10 seconds.... Anti-gender movement = gender idealogy = gender theory = genderism.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That doesn't wash either. More than one copy is not only possible, it's standard.
Bra1n wasn't the brightest bulb on the xmas tree. TRF was set up by 'a person' who left soon after it changed from a discussion forum to a 'flame forum'. I helped him with correcting a cloud fare prob (which was set up by 'a person') and even something as simple as giving Obi admin permissions. I see no evidence he had access to FC's backend or knew how to create a backup.

Silent Prowler told me OVER THE PHONE he and Iron Duke made Flame Champs... Omnia and I believe Rude Dog was Silent Prowler...

Bra1n does not believe 1. Silent Prowler made Flame Champs, nor 2. does he think Rude Dog is Silent Prowler...

Bra1n is wrong.

And pretty much you are all wrong.

none of you didn't realize I had Silent Prowlers ear AND Brains ear!!!

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Putin and Russian are VERY anti-homosexual.... Putin looks down his nose at the West supporting Homosexuals.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I mean....its pretty much the revolutionaries who get gulaged first. The useful idiots who bought into the idea of utopia and who are radicalized enough to host a violent revolution are the first to be eliminated because once they realize theyve been duped they are dangerous.
cmmiekizk.jpg

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
they are dangerously re-writing history as well..... And when I say dangerously, I am talking about racism towards whites is on fire....
Its the jews.

I've been saying this for nearly 20 years.... finally people are starting to catch on.

Their anti-white hatred has reached unprecedented levels and has become impossible to ignore.

Good luck seeing an ad anywhere without mixed race couples and bi-racial children.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I just find it interesting when people think you can bring communism in a nonviolent manner. You cant.

People want change now, yes. But what that change is is very different.
Sorry @Dove
Scat warning was meant for mother knows, there whore. Not you.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am not even slightly religious but I do love a fish sandwich. That makes this time of year a good time of year for me because every restaurant puts a fish sandwich on the menu for Lent.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
What is Lent?

Is that the silly idea which is found NOWHERE in the bible that you cannot eat meat for a certain amount of time before Jesus' death?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Catholics are so silly. lol

75% of their beliefs are found no where in the bible.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What is Lent?

Is that the silly idea which is found NOWHERE in the bible that you cannot eat meat for a certain amount of time before Jesus' death?

Yep. It's a Catholic tradition.

We actually kinda recognize Passover here and that goes right into Resurrection Sunday.

We dont do "Easter" with Easter bunnies or baskets and all that. Babba does the baskets....we like to keep the focus on the gospel and what God did for us through Jesus.

We hooked up with Messianic church back when we were in Pontiac and I was going to Sabbath services on the Sabbath (Saturday) and was sometimes joined by my oldest daughter and we got really interested in the Biblical feasts. The Messianics celebrate them all.....it was really cool to learn about and what the feasts all represent. My daughter loves the word "Tabernacle" and that the birth of Christ ....how God came to dwell among humans...is celebrated by camping out in the yard for 7 days lol. It's interesting.

We dont do ham on resurrection Sunday. Its fish and lamb.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Yep. It's a Catholic tradition.

We actually kinda recognize Passover here and that goes right into Resurrection Sunday.

We dont do "Easter" with Easter bunnies or baskets and all that. Babba does the baskets....we like to keep the focus on the gospel and what God did for us through Jesus.
I don't even consider Catholicism a denomination of Christianity any longer

It is straight up Paganism under a different name.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I don't even consider Catholicism a denomination of Christianity any longer

It is straight up Paganism under a different name.

It's not Christianity. Its Catholism.

I have seen priests really lay down the gospel and who are walking the walk.....but I wish they would leave the catholic church. Take a wife and have children like God wants.

You either have the gift of celibacy or you dont. The whole concept of nuns is ungodly imo as well. You wanna devote your life entirely to Jesus? Get married. Marriage is directly a reflection of the promise between Christ and His body of believers. Conceive, birth and raise children if you want to be close to God.

He literally gave us ability to host and bring forth life.

Paul straight out gave the order and structure of the church and it looks nothing like what the Catholics are doing. The way people act over the pope is terrifying.