Christian Hypocrisy: How To Pluck An Angry Goose

Mother Knows

.:je veux du taco Belle:.
In the last few days, forum regular and usually mild-mannered Dove was unmasked as a smug and prideful harridan, chastising all who challenge her Christian world view. Like an angered goose, she will hiss, honk, and lunge at you until you either meekly acquiesce to her demands, or you vacate the premises post-haste lest your legs be covered in large, painful bruises. Fluffed up by her erstwhile companions Biggie Stupid and the Frood, she has driven away more than one hapless individual who fell afoul of her.

All of that changed one pleasant afternoon. Although I thought it an innocent question at the time, little did I know that my second post on this messageboard would be a catalyst: transforming the peaceful Dove into a beastly grump of a Goose, it would also be the key to her eventual public plucking:

Are you religious? You sound religious.
thumb-24.jpg

After that, her demeanor changed instantly. Her talk of always looking for opportunities to "spread genuine warmth and kindness" gave way to an unexpected defensiveness. Dove's transformation was underway. Biggie Stupid and the Frood, sensitive to her honks and hisses of disapproval, sprang into action. "Mother Knows where this is going", I said to myself, so I took the discussion to the aptly-named Meltdown board.

That's where I deftly grabbed the Angry Goose by the neck, put my knee into its side and started tearing fistful after painful fistful of feathers from it.

thumb-17.jpg

The Angry Goose was unperturbed that her home state of Michigan was the site of many ecological disasters caused by unfettered industry. What bothered her the most was that it was "caused by Democratic politicians". I asked what she thought about the
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
. Anyone in the US who is at all concerned about the environment would have something to say about it. The Angry Goose however had nothing to say. Was she not aware of it? Perhaps she was so consumed by partisan politics that she didn't want to embarrass the Ohio governor who happens to be Republican. Okay, I'll throw her a softball: did she think that Donald Trump would be president in 2028? For someone so gabby, not a squawk was heard.

Very interesting.

I happened to notice an old thread about transphobia and started reading out of idle curiosity. What a colossal shitshow. For easily two months the wonderful and peaceable Dove forgot all about her Lord's teachings, spamming that thread with alt-right memes making fun of transgendered people. So much for taking every opportunity to spread genuine warmth and kindness. The hypocrisy was staggering. If you're going to sit there and pontificate to others about how they ought to show more empathy to those around them however, you had best be ready to so the same - even if Tucker Carlson says it's ok.

After pointing this out to the Angry Goose, she went on and on about something called "Gender Ideology".

My first reaction: "WTF is "gender ideology"? Sounds like a made-up term by a Fox news ditto-head (i.e., you)."​

She had no idea what Gender Ideology meant - and of course she didn't! It's an absolutely meaningless term. It's something the talking heads on Fox news use to rile up rural folks. The smug and prideful Christian wouldn't have any of it, of course. This is my favourite part...

Smug and full of self-confidence, Goose provided a link to an excerpt from
done in 2001. It wasn't even the entire thing, however the egotistical loudmouth was convinced of its meaningfulness. That's when Mother Knew she had the blithering hypocrite. I let her dig herself deeply into her ideological trench. No way she could deny how truly full of hate she was. And when the moment was right...

Live-plucking-2.webp

Now ... what to do with all of these goose pluckings? Why, help out society's marginalised people with a comfortable winter coat made of fresh goose down.

customer.png

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
About 1 hour into this video.... or say 50 minutes Dan Wootten talks to a victim of puberty blockers and body mutilation and that person says, "there is no such thing as a person trapped in the wrong body."

Also I see some of Dan Wootten's comments has been muted...but the trans person, a female they tried to turn into a male... was loud and clear...I reiterate, "there is no such thing as a person trapped in the wrong body.

All these insane parents and Drs should be jailed for causing Grievous Bodily Harm on minors and get their lethal injections administered.... any volunteers?

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
BTW @Mother Knows

I have read the Bible and no where in the Bible does it say you cannot mock transpersons... or that is wasn't an act of love to do so.

I could be wrong .... but I don't think so...

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

"So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets."

well I don't mind being made fun of from time to time.... only some haughty shithead would mind that...

try again and get something that fits your premise that it's unchristian to make fun of mental deficients ..

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
About 1 hour into this video.... or say 50 minutes Dan Wootten talks to a victim of puberty blockers and body mutilation and that person says, "there is no such thing as a person trapped in the wrong body."

Also I see some of Dan Wootten's comments has been muted...but the trans person, a female they tried to turn into a male... was loud and clear...I reiterate, "there is no such thing as a person trapped in the wrong body.

All these insane parents and Drs should be jailed for causing Grievous Bodily Harm on minors and get their lethal injections administered.... any volunteers?

People like this alt dont give a fuck about other people. At all. They are sexist, homophobic and they hate women. Female misogynists.

I'm gonna watch this ass hat spit out more threads about how I'm so angry and smug

Lmao. What a wack job.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
BTW @Mother Knows

I have read the Bible and no where in the Bible does it say you cannot mock transpersons... or that is wasn't an act of love to do so.

I could be wrong .... but I don't think so...

This mental midget thinks we are mocking trans people by showing the rape, assault, the medical abuse and how this is harming people.

She wants women to shut up and take abuse.

Loving your neighbor means telling the truth. Period. Even when shit heads like this try to bully people into accepting harmful lies and destroy the rights of others.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well, not all women. Just you would be ok. :HelloFuckU:

Oh I see.

So only women you like are allowed to defend their actual rights.

Everyone else has to deal with men claiming to be women and coming into female spaces.

It's funny you spend so much time spewing hate against Christians when you are the one who supports forcing your cult beliefs onto society and ripping rights and protections from women and girls.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
This mental midget thinks we are mocking trans people by showing the rape, assault, the medical abuse and how this is harming people.

She wants women to shut up and take abuse.

Loving your neighbor means telling the truth. Period. Even when shit heads like this try to bully people into accepting harmful lies and destroy the rights of others.
Dove. Let me start by saying I love you to death. You are one of my favorite people in this world

But if you tell me you read the OP in its entirety I will be left with no alternative but to respond with a request that you eat shit, drop dead and never contact me again

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dove. Let me start by saying I love you to death. You are one of my favorite people in this world

But if you tell me you read the OP in its entirety I will be left with no alternative but to respond with a request that you eat shit, drop dead and never contact me again

I just got the part about mocking trans people and a picture of a goose....

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I kind skimmed it but I read Cas posts and got the jist.....big post whining about my criticisms of the hateful and homophobic and deeply misogynist gender cult.

As a woman, a mother, and the mother of a lesbian .....I oppose allowing men to identify as women and be able to violate the rights a d protections we have based on our BIOLOGY.

And my daughter is a lesbian. That means she isnt interested in dating or sleeping with anyone with a penis and this abuse and harrassment lesbians and gay men suffer because of this is disgusting.

These people are destroying womens rights and gay rights.

But yeah no....there is no way I'm reading all that.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
There was a picture of a goose?

Lmao

And a picture of a guy with a wig on

Once men engage in all the female stereotypes like wearing make up and skirts....they magically become marginalized. Even though everyone is being forced to give up our rights and kiss their asses.

Did you year incels are becoming trans now?

Didnt I always say how TRAs are just like incels with the anti woman vitriol and calls for rape and violence?

This is hurting women and girls on so many levels.

This idiot supports the abuse and rape of women and likes animal abuse. Disgusting.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
And a picture of a guy with a wig on

Once men engage in all the female stereotypes like wearing make up and skirts....they magically become marginalized. Even though everyone is being forced to give up our rights and kiss their asses.

Did you year incels are becoming trans now?

Didnt I always say how TRAs are just like incels with the anti woman vitriol and calls for rape and violence?

This is hurting women and girls on so many levels.

This idiot supports the abuse and rape of women and likes animal abuse. Disgusting.
Is that what motherless knuckledragger was ranting about?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You just sort of type shit and hope it sticks, right? I mean, you can't seriously be this retarded.
Yeah I kinda just wing it ya know?

Unlike you. You really got down into the weeds of it all I’m guesssing?

Someone contributing a dollar per word to your transition surgery or something, bro?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I cannot talk to people who use wikipedia as a source of anything.

Or who dont know what mocking even is.

Idiot.
They say that understanding sarcasm takes about an IQ of 120 or better

Pity them