Christian Hypocrisy: How To Pluck An Angry Goose

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Ah! Murdy.

I've heard a lot about you since I first arrived, namely in the form of accusations that I'm a sock puppet account of yours. I guess the Angry Christian Goose, Biggie Stoopid, and most of the forum retards have been

** PLONKED **

yet again, and all you had to do was show up. :LOL3:

"These morons troll themselves."

Ahhhhhhh yes…. the ambassadors of audacity. I almost forget they exist until one of my duals show up bwa hahaha

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
We are all morons apparently....lol

Auto correct makes you a moron sadly...

It's funny how people who used shared alts will hop on on their main account and interact with the alt because they think that's "proof" they arent using that alt.

Like none of us have ever done the same thing and know.

Morons.

And no one even cares. When they do it so they can spew at someone they obsessively hate, they do it to hide and not get roasted back. It's a retarded coward thing.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ahhhhhhh yes…. the ambassadors of audacity. I almost forget they exist until one of my duals show up bwa hahaha

I know it isn't you Murdy... there is one telling word in that post that only two people I know have ever used in the entire 20 years I have been on forums...

:GiggleBitch:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I know it isn't you Murdy... there is one telling word in that post that only two people I know have ever used in the entire 20 years I have been on forums...

:GiggleBitch:

I can’t lie… I had to do a double take they are that good :GiggleBitch:

OP
OP
Mother Knows

Mother Knows

.:je veux du taco Belle:.
Ahhhhhhh yes…. the ambassadors of audacity

The Ambassadors of Autism perhaps. I mean, have you read some of Biggie Stoopid's replies? Angry Goose should tell the moron to get lost. Most of the time, he just makes her look more stupid than she really is - if that's at all possible.

Speaking of which, I've really been itching to talk about Gender Ideology. I wonder whether Angry Goose can calm herself down enough to have a "deep discussion" about matters clearly affecting the large majority of people living in rural America.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Yeah we started realizing there were other drivers in the account once it completed two coherent sentences in a row

so you can settle down and just continue to drink yourself in and out of consciousness unbothered

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The Ambassadors of Autism perhaps. I mean, have you read some of Biggie Stoopid's replies? Angry Goose should tell the moron to get lost. Most of the time, he just makes her look more stupid than she really is - if that's at all possible.

Speaking of which, I've really been itching to talk about Gender Ideology. I wonder whether Angry Goose can calm herself down enough to have a "deep discussion" about matters clearly affecting the large majority of people living in rural America.
that's right, let all that butthurt out. It's okay

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Whenever I do an alt....no one has ever guessed it right.

And i never actually argue with the guesses. I'm more likely to pretend to be the person people think I am and have more fun with it.

It cracks me up when "guess the alt" gets played and people get all flustered like "nu uh!!" I feel like when there is effort put into denying it that makes it MORE likely the guess is correct.

Just run with it. I mean it's clearly more than 1 person.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

And i never actually argue with the guesses. I'm more likely to pretend to be the person people think I am and have more fun with it.

It cracks me up when "guess the alt" gets played and people get all flustered like "nu uh!!" I feel like when there is effort put into denying it that makes it MORE likely the guess is correct.

I think it really wants to have a conversation about tranny cock for some reason

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Trashing people with autism now.

So this person plops in angry, spewing smug and sanctimonious BS, wailing and whining about people she doesnt like, promoting animal abuse and now trashing people on the autism spectrum.

What a shitty person lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I think it really wants to have a conversation about tranny cock for some reason

It doesnt want to have a convo. It wants to trash and shame people for rejecting religious beliefs it supports.

The prick lives in a bubble and thinks the only people who dont want males with dicks coming into female spaces are Christains.

So it supports a cult forcing cult beliefs onto society while ignoring rape and assault.

This person is too stupid to understand what an ideology is and how the gender issue is a whole ideology. A religious belief.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
It doesnt want to have a convo. It wants to trash and shame people for rejecting religious beliefs it supports.

The prick lives in a bubble and thinks the only people who dont want males with dicks coming into female spaces are Christains.

So it supports a cult forcing cult beliefs onto society while ignoring rape and assault.

This person is too stupid to understand what an ideology is and how the gender issue is a whole ideology. A religious belief.
I'll tell you one thing is for certain

I ain't reading that monstrosity of a boredom fest first post unless I am paid handsomely to do so

does that mean I'm being "flicked" or "demised" ?

I sure hope not. I hate when either of those things happen to me. Especially when I remain unaware of it as it is happening

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Screenshot-20230214-130929-Chrome.jpg

Having a belief that people can be born in the wrong body or have gendered souls (gender ideology for dummies) is very much a religious ideology.

Allowing males to redefine what a woman is....reinforcing gender stereotypes that we fought for years to a dogmatic level where we are medically abusing children with puberty blockers and surgeries because they dont fit a stereotype is disgusting cult abuse.

Forcing women to accept males with dicks into our spaces ....including rape shelters....and making then afraid to push back, labeling them hateful, shaming them, calling for rape and violence against women who oppose this CULT belief... is disgusting. Its the deepest most genuine misogyny and homophobia I have ever seen. It's worse than back in the 50s.

Only a drooling and illiterate moron like Flynn would be confused and repetitive....demonstrate how low info and dumb he is...and try to twist it into another person being dumb. Flynn is next level stupid and constantly trying to cover it up when he shows how fucking stupid he is. Like how the dumb ass doesnt understand obvious sarcasm....makes himself look stupid as fuck and cringey, and hysterically claims it wasnt actually sarcasm when it clearly was

Slang. Fascisiousness. Figures of speech. Sarcasm. All parts of basic communication that Flynn is too brain dead to pick up on. Not even a 5th grade reading level.

So Flynn realized Murd was fucking up the alt and is here under an alt because he is too embarrassed to be on his main. And he is just as stupid on the alt.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I can't get away with doing that because I make too many typos... and spell in English not American English... plus, can't be bothered.. maybe if I was 20 years younger.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I can't get away with doing that because I make too many typos... and spell in English not American English... plus, can't be bothered.. maybe if I was 20 years younger.

Yeah I cant bring myself to put forth the effort anymore.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I don't know why you bother trying to explain anything to these muppets at all

they are insects

I'm just demonstrating why this alt is Flynns dumb ass.

I mean Murd is stupid as fuck....shes too stupid to take her blunder and play it off as if shes "testing" someone.

That's a Flynn move.....Flynn is a braindead moron as well.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I'm just demonstrating why this alt is Flynns dumb ass.

I mean Murd is stupid as fuck....shes too stupid to take her blunder and play it off as if shes "testing" someone.

That's a Flynn move.....Flynn is a braindead moron as well.
I knew it was flynn driving the minute it started weeping because it's questions weren't being answered

that always made flynn devolve into a raging tirade :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Exactly lol.
but day one the incoherence was none other than - you know who

like I said, the parasites are under their rock at snowflake safespaces forum hatching their little irrelevant plans to do nothing but look like a bunch butthurt rock spiders

end of

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
but day one the incoherence was none other than - you know who

like I said, the parasites are under their rock at snowflake safespaces forum hatching their little irrelevant plans to do nothing but look like a bunch butthurt rock spiders

end of

The minute Flynn made this thread there was no doubt.

These morons dont even change their structure and flow.

And the sad thing is ....they are TRYING to not be obvious and are too stupid to pull it off.

I think its narcissistic inability to use empathy. They have no idea how others pick up on things because they never pick up on shit.

Cluster B is such a handicap....easily angered, need to control, consumed with appearences....cannot handle being wrong.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
these leftists sure have their minds focused on what's inside a child's pants a whole lot.

why is that?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
There are no leftists in the USA.

So, lots of spamming yet not a peep about Gender Ideology?

Jeez ... all I'm asking for is information. C'mon guys.
*burp.

What are you eating for lunch?

I ate some homemade ziti. Shit was good

Last edited: