Christian Hypocrisy: How To Pluck An Angry Goose

OP
OP
Mother Knows

Mother Knows

.:je veux du taco Belle:.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

This. These fuck heads supports this abuse.

I read the linked article and the author makes it quite clear what she thinks the problem is:

"By the time I departed, I was certain that the way the American medical system is treating these patients is the opposite of the promise we make to “do no harm.” Instead, we are permanently harming the vulnerable patients in our care.

To begin transitioning, the girls needed a letter of support from a therapist—usually one we recommended—who they had to see only once or twice for the green light. To make it more efficient for the therapists, we offered them a template for how to write a letter in support of transition. The next stop was a single visit to the endocrinologist for a testosterone prescription.

That’s all it took. "

That is pretty fucking terrible, however, she isn't saying, "Be a transphobe like Biggie Stoopid and Angry Goose because God says so". She is saying that the American medical system sucks.

Maybe it has something to do with these clinics trying to make a profit?

What do you think, Angry Goose?

Carignan

Factory Bastard
where is that fat fucking cow Lily? she has been so silent these days.. thought she'd eat up this Mother by now

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Who remembers when flamechamps lost over 100,000 posts because Brain’s dumbass insisted Iron Duke be made a co admin and was too stupid to figure out how to make simple backups of the DB ?

Yeah that shit was funny

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I read the linked article and the author makes it quite clear what she thinks the problem is:

"By the time I departed, I was certain that the way the American medical system is treating these patients is the opposite of the promise we make to “do no harm.” Instead, we are permanently harming the vulnerable patients in our care.

To begin transitioning, the girls needed a letter of support from a therapist—usually one we recommended—who they had to see only once or twice for the green light. To make it more efficient for the therapists, we offered them a template for how to write a letter in support of transition. The next stop was a single visit to the endocrinologist for a testosterone prescription.

That’s all it took. "

That is pretty fucking terrible, however, she isn't saying, "Be a transphobe like Biggie Stoopid and Angry Goose because God says so". She is saying that the American medical system sucks.

No one is a transphobe, you fucking idiot. WOMEN do not want biological MALES in our spaces.

You support removing rights from women. You are a misogynist. And an idiot. And you support the abuse of children.

"That's terrible" but you'll still spew hatred and misogyny at everyone who defends womens rights and eventually you will try to pretend you never supported it.

That's who you are gonna be.

Hopefully only women like you who support this are the ones who get raped and beaten by the men with a sexual fetish that you think should be able to masturbated in front of little girls.

In the thread you are way too fucking stupid to read and cried about...medical abuse of kids for profit has been covered extensively.

Better be careful moron. You sound transphobic and like you want to LITERALLY MURDER TRANSKIDS!! (FYI....because this person is too stupid to read, that was sarcasm highlighting how anyone who steps out of line with gender is a transphobe who wants genocide).

Ignorant fucktard.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's funny how people who used shared alts will hop on on their main account and interact with the alt because they think that's "proof" they arent using that alt.

Like none of us have ever done the same thing and know.

Morons.

And no one even cares. When they do it so they can spew at someone they obsessively hate, they do it to hide and not get roasted back. It's a retarded coward thing.

You will notice Merde has been doing just that.

OP
OP
Mother Knows

Mother Knows

.:je veux du taco Belle:.
No one is a transphobe, you fucking idiot.

If you're dropping links to "studies" lauding
while spamming a thread for two months with alt-right memes, I think it's fair to say that you're transphobic. There's a reason you've been dodging talking about Gender Ideology for the last few days and that's because you know I'll crucify you if you do. You know you fucked up by posting that link and now the Angry Goose is doing its best Ostrich impression, sticking its head in the sand, hoping that everyone will forget how stupid it was.

Even knowing all of this, you made the same mistake again!

Once more, you post a link trying to justify your shrill hatred of transgendered people without having fully understood what was being said. When this is pointed out to you...
:WTF6::WTF6::WTF6:

I thought you might have been only slightly more intelligent than Biggie Stoopid. I was clearly very wrong. At least that moron knows not to dine on his shoe every couple of days.

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There are no leftists in the USA.

So, lots of spamming yet not a peep about Gender Ideology?

Jeez ... all I'm asking for is information. C'mon guys.

It is in black and white and in Wiki ....(not that, that means much) but there you have it... underline by me...hths

Anti-gender movement​

This article is about the conservative or religious anti-gender movement. For broader opposition to the concept of gender, see
. For opposition to the concept of sexuality, see
. For the anti-trans feminist movement, see
The anti-gender movement is an international movement which opposes what it refers to as "gender ideology", "
" or "genderism".
The concepts cover a variety of issues
and have no coherent definition.
Members of the anti-gender movement include
and the
, and
Members of the anti-gender movement oppose some
, some
, government gender policies,
and
departments.
Anti-gender rhetoric has seen increasing circulation in
discourse since 2016.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That’s all it took. "

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If you're dropping links to "studies" lauding
while spamming a thread for two months with alt-right memes, I think it's fair to say that you're transphobic. There's a reason you've been dodging talking about Gender Ideology for the last few days and that's because you know I'll crucify you if you do. You know you fucked up by posting that link and now the Angry Goose is doing its best Ostrich impression, sticking its head in the sand, hoping that everyone will forget how stupid it was.

Even knowing all of this, you made the same mistake again!

Once more, you post a link trying to justify your shrill hatred of transgendered people without having fully understood what was being said. When this is pointed out to you...
:WTF6::WTF6::WTF6:

I thought you might have been only slightly more intelligent than Biggie Stoopid. I was clearly very wrong. At least that moron knows not to dine on his shoe every couple of days.
I hate trans.... crucify me... good luck with that...

:)

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Its Les Girls.

VERY interesting person and once said she should not have had the sex changed and just lived the homosexual life.... of course back then homosexuality was a crime and people were imprisoned over it.

Here, Carlotta... pure class and one that had her cock chopped off for real....

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I hate trans.... crucify me... good luck with that...

:)

You should make sure she knows that you dont want men to be able to claim they are women and come into female spaces.

That is what this ignorant and dumb idiot finds "transphobic". Defending protections and civil rights is phobic of trans people.

This twat would side with an all out child rapist because I pissed it off so badly - which tells you something about what kind of person it is.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You should make sure she knows that you dont want men to be able to claim they are women and come into female spaces.

That is what this ignorant and dumb idiot finds "transphobic". Defending protections and civil rights is phobic of trans people.

This twat would side with an all out child rapist because I pissed it off so badly - which tells you something about what kind of person it is.

I don't know what happened...

tell me what happened and what thread is it in....

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
where is that fat fucking cow Lily? she has been so silent these days.. thought she'd eat up this Mother by now
Got her own forum supposedly, thats where Aidsman and the other woketards have gone to lick their wounds and put some cream on their rosy red raw ass cheeks.

@Biggie Smiles has the name of Poarka's super secret soy bored been leaked yet?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I went searching on my own, found out where this budding e-friendshit went awry. Mother Knows asked if Dovey was religious and Dovey barked back thinking she was responding to Murdy.

You are getting paranoid Dovey. You need to rein that back in.

Having said that, beware of people using the term alt right..... no true female lefty approves of trans wannabes in females private spaces. Fact.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That’s all it took. "

omg..... none of those reasons. She/we care about the mental and physical health of the minor ONLY.