Christian Hypocrisy: How To Pluck An Angry Goose

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
It could also be a collaboration between Blurt & Flynn @Aryan. Who knows? Maybe Admin too? Maybe the Empire is striking back. What has been posted by righties here appears to have upset them.

Gender Wars on display here, eh.
Well whoever it is, they're clearly affiliated with the soy brigade, aka Porka, Aidsman and the other CBT woketards... attacking Dove and Biggie is a dead giveaway.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
what drugs do you take?

That fucking idiot call ME a princess?

Lmao!

I like how these sorts always have to claim some victory or say they are "humiliating" their target. No shit the NPD inflicted rape apologist is gonna see it that way. This dumbass WOULD be and probably is humiliated by words on a forum thusly it thinks everyone is insecure and needs to be approved of by people on a forum.

It's a nonstop projection.

The moron is mad that it cant defend its views with facts or reason so its devolved into a state of hatred and anger and is all personally offended and thinks that means something to other people.

Has it asked itself "What do I have to offer to this person that would make them upset if I critisized or mocked them?" Nope. It has overshot it's worth by A LOT.

Why would anyone be humiliated by some random retard showing up as an alt (who is ashamed here?) to spew a bunch of protections and air some meaningless grievances at someone who doesnt even care enough to read more than a few words? And the whole quote name change referencing birds is fucking stupid.

I've definately seen and had better. Especially a group project.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well whoever it is, they're clearly affiliated with the soy brigade, aka Porka, Aidsman and the other CBT woketards... attacking Dove and Biggie is a dead giveaway.

Who gives a shit which ones it is? If they cant be who they are why should we give a fuck? It's not like they have anything to say except what is already being said.

You know what really plucks my feathers? I sold this giant can back to the owners and told them we be out in two weeks lol. We may have to crash with my brother for a few weeks until our new place is finished. Inspections and closing.

So now I'm packing and omg I hate this shit lol.

OP
OP
Mother Knows

Mother Knows

.:je veux du taco Belle:.
Is this a joke? What the hell do you call Antifa and all the nutjob SJW's and anarchists in Portland, Soyattle and San Fagdisco?

I call them "irrelevant". There aren't enough of them to matter.

It's like worrying about Buddhists, the Baháʼís, or Zoroastrians "taking over the country". It's nonsense used to foment the gullible and the stupid into forgetting that the real enemies are large corporations paying off our elected officials (R and D) to pass laws against the people's interests.

Heck, even Bernie fucking Sanders can't win anything outside of his home state.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's like worrying about Buddhists, the Baháʼís, or Zoroastrians "taking over the country". It's nonsense used to foment the gullible and the stupid into forgetting that the real enemies are large corporations paying off our elected officials (R and D) to pass laws against the people's interests.

You are such a stupid fuck. Tell the people whose businesses and cars were destroyed and relatives beaten to a pulp that antifa is "irrelevant" you fucking pig.

I'm sure youd meltdown over the 40 kkk members who still exist.

Sanders is an establishment fuckwit.

Define "left" so we can laugh at you more.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Who gives a shit which ones it is? If they cant be who they are why should we give a fuck? It's not like they have anything to say except what is already being said.

You know what really plucks my feathers? I sold this giant can back to the owners and told them we be out in two weeks lol. We may have to crash with my brother for a few weeks until our new place is finished. Inspections and closing.

Yeah moving house is stressful as fuck. The worst part for me is shifting 3000 vinyls and DJ equipment, it's a major ball ache lol.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Whether they're "irrelevant" or not, they're still far left Cultural Marxists.

You're right about large corporations and wealthy donors buying politicians and influencing political parties though, it's the same story here in the UK.

Aggressive lobbying is also a problem, along with NGO's and other groups such as WEF and the Bilderberg group. These ultra wealthy elites are the ones who dictate to political parties what policies they should introduce.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You two bought a house?

OP
OP
Mother Knows

Mother Knows

You are such a stupid fuck. Tell the people whose businesses and cars were destroyed and relatives beaten to a pulp that antifa is "irrelevant" you fucking pig.

Hmmm...

"WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump portrays the hundreds of people arrested nationwide in protests against racial injustice as violent urban left-wing radicals. But an Associated Press review of thousands of pages of court documents tells a different story.

Some of those facing charges undoubtedly share far-left and anti-government views. Far-right protesters also have been arrested and charged. Some defendants have driven to protests from out of state. Some have criminal records and were illegally carrying weapons. Others are accused of using the protests as an opportunity to steal or create havoc.

But many have had no previous run-ins with the law and no apparent ties to
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
that Trump has said he wants to declare a terrorist organization."

That's from the

Do you know something that they don't? You should probably tell them. ** plonk **

Define "left" so we can laugh at you more.

Anyone who considers themselves to be a leftist to any extent should be aware of and mostly agree with the writings of
. Have you ever heard of him? He was this really smart guy who wrote a bunch of books criticising capitalism in the 19th century.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Hmmm...

"WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump portrays the hundreds of people arrested nationwide in protests against racial injustice as violent urban left-wing radicals. But an Associated Press review of thousands of pages of court documents tells a different story.

Some of those facing charges undoubtedly share far-left and anti-government views. Far-right protesters also have been arrested and charged. Some defendants have driven to protests from out of state. Some have criminal records and were illegally carrying weapons. Others are accused of using the protests as an opportunity to steal or create havoc.

That's from the

Do you know something that they don't? You should probably tell them. ** plonk **

Anyone who considers themselves to be a leftist to any extent should be aware of and mostly agree with the writings of
. Have you ever heard of him? He was this really smart guy who wrote a bunch of books criticising capitalism in the 19th century.
Cash app 50 bucks to me and I promise I will read this post

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You two bought a house?

Yeah its actually another trailor. Albeit much newer and larger. It's also temporary until my husband finishes school... it's closer to that so he can come home every night. When that is over we are selling it and moving back out this way.

I cant do this gotdamn place anymore. If we were allowed to move it ...it would be worth the 55k it would cost to completely fix it. But even if we replace all the joists and everything...we may end up not being able to move it(because the state wont allow it).

It would be a total waste. So we have just been enjoying the low costs and shopping around and trying to figure what's best for now.

The people who own the grounds really wanna run new gas lines through here. We knew last year they were gonna need this property for that.

We dont want any sort of mortgage while my husband is knocking out classes so we just outright bought this other place.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What do you understand by the term "Cultural Marxist"? Can you explain it to me?

Check wiki.

You are one of those low info idiots who needs "left wing" and "cultural marxism" explained to you because you have no actual idea what it is.

And everyone who does is probably a "alt right extremist".

Here is a easy rule of thumb. The farther left you go on the spectrum....the bigger more involved the government is. The farthest left is full on authoritarian. The more right you go....the less and smaller the government gets. Farthest right would be anarchy.

I'm sure you've been fed marxist propaganda and think even US democrats are "right wing" and you likely believe YOU are the educated one.

We can tell by the smugness you are demonstrating. And you are pretty damn smug.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Hmmm...

That's from the

And you are claiming we dont have this in the US.

Most of us are familiar with the Communist Manifesto and the writings of Marx, Engles and Lenin.

The issue is the whole part where a violant revolution must take place after a long period of cultural subversion and communism is forced....everytime. And puts all the power and resources into the hands of a few.

OP
OP
Mother Knows

Mother Knows

The issue is the whole part where a violant revolution must take place after a long period of cultural subversion and communism is forced....everytime. And puts all the power and resources into the hands of a few.

Ah! Now here we agree.

My biggest problem with Marx is that he insisted that a violent revolution was necessary:

"there is only one way in which the murderous death agonies of the old society and the bloody birth throes of the new society can be shortened, simplified and concentrated, and that way is revolutionary terror."

However, I think it's a bit of a mistake to throw Marx, Lenin, and Engels all in the same pot. Marx and Engels were philosophers whereas Lenin was a politician and a revolutionary who put their writings into action, but I digress...

Personally, I believe all three of their teachings are more than a little outdated considering the advent of globalisation.

And I stand by my statement that there aren't any leftists in the USA. Bernie Sanders is perhaps the only example of a leftist and he has no real power. The rest are right-wingers looking for a corporate sponsor to keep them in power - yes, including the democrats.

Check wiki.

Thanks, but I already have. I was wondering if our friend "adrian" here had something different to say about Cultural Marxism.

I'm always interested in new information. ;)

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hmmm...

That's from the

Ahh, the old "Antifa isn't real it is just an idea" lie. The reality is every single cell has membership and a hierarchy with a process for vetting new members, command and control, fundraising, and propaganda campaigns. Andy Ngo and numerous other journalists have covered this extensively and we have a whole thread just on this subject.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Whether they're "irrelevant" or not, they're still far left Cultural Marxists.

You're right about large corporations and wealthy donors buying politicians and influencing political parties though, it's the same story here in the UK.

Aggressive lobbying is also a problem, along with NGO's and other groups such as WEF and the Bilderberg group. These ultra wealthy elites are the ones who dictate to political parties what policies they should introduce.
Wish more people were educated like you.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Ah! Now here we agree.

My biggest problem with Marx is that he insisted that a violent revolution was necessary:

"there is only one way in which the murderous death agonies of the old society and the bloody birth throes of the new society can be shortened, simplified and concentrated, and that way is revolutionary terror."

However, I think it's a bit of a mistake to throw Marx, Lenin, and Engels all in the same pot. Marx and Engels were philosophers whereas Lenin was a politician and a revolutionary who put their writings into action, but I digress...

Personally, I believe all three of their teachings are more than a little outdated considering the advent of globalisation.

And I stand by my statement that there aren't any leftists in the USA. Bernie Sanders is perhaps the only example of a leftist and he has no real power. The rest are right-wingers looking for a corporate sponsor to keep them in power - yes, including the democrats.

Thanks, but I already have. I was wondering if our friend "adrian" here had something different to say about Cultural Marxism.

Do you like STONE COLD Pressies For your thread?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Ah! Now here we agree.

And why would you think a violent revolution is NOT necessary?

OP
OP
Mother Knows

Mother Knows

Ahh, the old "Antifa isn't real it is just an idea" lie. The reality is every single cell has membership and a hierarchy with a process for vetting new members, command and control, fundraising, and propaganda campaigns. Andy Ngo and numerous other journalists have covered this extensively and we have a whole thread just on this subject.

ooooo ... sounds scary! :eyeRoLL: