Dearest Dove, my apologies...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What!? :LOL3:

Biggie Stupid needs to lose some weight. Let's just say that he's definitely not my type.

WTF is "gender ideology"? Sounds like a made-up term by a Fox news ditto-head (i.e., you).

And let's be clear, your idea of "pointing something out" is spamming the living hell out of a thread which offends your Christian conservative sensibilities. Anyone can see that you adore carrying water for the alt-right, and Biggie Stupid and the Frood are your cheerleaders, goading you into making a larger and larger fool of yourself.

Educate yourself:

So you prove my point by admitting you have no clue what gender ideology even is.

You've bought in to a psuedo science so hard you think its reality. It's a cult.

Instead of attacking people who have informed stances....you need to educate YOURSELF.

I dont care about your low IQ mewlings by the way. Yeah yeah you dont like me.....who the fuck cares? No one.

Why come here under an alt so you can wallow and beg? Little coward you are ;)

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
You mean me pointing out how gender ideology and laws that allow biological males to self identify as woman is harmful to women and girls and causing harm?

And how its harming gay men and lesbians who are being subjected to unhinged homophobic hatred because they are same SEX attracted and not "gender" attracted?

So you are complaining about Christains and calling other people smug while you narrow mindedly support a damaging religious cult?

So there you sit smugly wagging your finger because I dont buy into religious gender beliefs that are doing massive amounts of harm to society. Right.

Do you think that it's just Christian's who oppose the gender ideology movement?

It's a sad shame and an irony that with that thread you pointed out.....all you see is your beliefs being challenged with reality and rejected and you are brow beating people and labeling them for that. That's exactly what you are accusing me of doing.

I'm not the one who is supporting my religious beliefs be worked into legislation that forces others to redefine themselves and participate in my beliefs. Nor so I support teaching my beliefs to children in public schools as if its fact. I dont support teachers hiding important mental health issues from parents. I dont support laws that allow minors to leave home and emancipate and join any religions. I dont push for church services for students. I dont support forcing homosexuals to accept opposite sex partners as options. I do not support violence or call for violence and murder of people who do not share my beliefs. I dont support sweeping rape and assault under the rug when it happens within the church. ..like how the trans cult ignores women being raped in prison and girls being assaulted in school facilities.

This is all stuff being done by the TRA movement.

You are projecting your intensely smug, narrow minded and one sided attitude onto me. You have some heavy anti Christain bias and you are trying to find ways to spew hatred and disapproval onto people who reject YOUR world view. That's not ME doing that. That is YOU doing that.

You are not capable of having a deep and fact based objective discussion about anything... let alone gender ideology. All you are interested in doing in shoving your opinions and views down other peoples throats as if you the standard by which everyone should think and live while you belittle and shit on opposing views.

It really is ironic how you people always accuse others of exactly what is it YOU do.

Yeah that thread is a good example of discussing topics. Where points are made and facts are cited and the harm these gender views are causing highlighted. That isnt of interest to you because your idea of discourse is spewing your biases onto others and personal attacks with not much else to add. You are not going to accept any facts that contradict whatever narrative you are stuck on.

That's why you are here under an alt being a bitter moron. You cannot argue any of your points. So your mechanism is to be hateful and nasty when you fail to sell your views to others.

That's what it is. I'm sorry you cant do better and you are so angry and miserable.....but that's the choice you make.

• Interesting
Reactions: Joe

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So you prove my point by admitting you have no clue what gender ideology even is.

You've bought in to a psuedo science so hard you think its reality. It's a cult.

Instead of attacking people who have informed stances....you need to educate YOURSELF.

I dont care about your low IQ mewlings by the way. Yeah yeah you dont like me.....who the fuck cares? No one.

Why come here under an alt so you can wallow and beg? Little coward you are ;)

PL-OINK that alt or it will just multiply...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm gonna help our poorly informed labia cling on here get educated.

It's not a stupid YouTube that says nothing that no one is gonna watch and there is reading required so it may fall flat.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Imagine spewing hatred at people because they dont buy into the latest cult religion and not even having the smallest grasp on any of it. Typical really....this idiot proves my points immediately after I make them.

Incapable of addressing points and relies on personal attacks.

Calls OTHER people "angry".

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Creating a plethora of alts is not a good way to repair your online reputation...besides, the OINK is strong with this one, it's not fooling anyone.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Tranny this and tranny that .... why are you so interested with what's in everyone's underwear again?

... and *I'm* the one who's making the moves on you, eh chubby?

Riiiiight.
would anyone like to know why murdy doesn't follow the same old tired trope of "you iz the short"?

*snicker*

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
By the way, tell admong I said he's a sniveling emo pussy --will ya?

k thx.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Oh come on now, Biggie Stupid. Don't be coy.

Why are you so interested with what people might or might not have between their legs all of the time, you trans-obsessed fatso?
who says I'm interested?

Can you provide a link to support your claims, baldy?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
WTF do you know about my boyfriend, moron?

So you know my husbands thoughts and feelings and how he feels about his marriage(based on what you think and feel)..but other people cant notice your "boyfriend" is fat.

The narcissism is real lol. The hypocrisy is always amusing. You guys sure dont like your own bullshit shoved back at you.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Perhaps Murdock's password was written with ketchup on top of a Burger King whopper and she ate it by mistake, forcing her to create a new account because she was too drunk to use the password recovery function.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Tell us about how that thread hurtz you?

So much info in that thread that clearly highlights the issue.

And all this obsessed idiot sees is "Oh muh gawd people dont share my view of this so that makes them bad guys and I'm a good guy! I dont need to inform myself or understand what's said because I'm above everyone!!"

The thread that drew her was my thread about complimenting men. Kindness and happiness piss these people off. Especially when the peasents discuss it....they need to come with unsolicited criticisms, negativity and judgements that apply more accurately to themselves.

Have you noticed how they make everything into some fault with someone else? They cannot take responsibility for anything. If she comes here as an alt to spew some personal ax shes grinding and posters start mocking her? Its NOT because shes an idiot with emotional issues. Nope. It's because people are "defending" me. If someone disagrees with something she believes? It's not because her beliefs cannot withstand scrunity..nope. It's because her opposition isnt "educated" or they are religious bigots or whatever.

You will see any of these NPDers ever admit they were wrong, or see them depending their perspectives with new info, or understanding opposing points. They literally see themselves as the standard and above everyone else.

So the Christian bashing is so ironic. I'm completely able to tolerate people with different beliefs and opinions. People who reject Christianity and criticize it....I can tolerate that and I make efforts to understand why and i can argue for my stances without the hatred and rage.

These people are everything they claim we are and utterly blind to themselves.

Shes legit being hateful, smug, sanctimonious and angry....while claiming that's ME. And she likely actually sees it this way because of her raging narcissism and inability to understand individuals are individual. These people are literally furious and offended that people exist who dont see the world their way and they see us as bad guys who are the source of everything wrong with the world. Even as you point out the policies that directly caused an issue....suddenly its "omg you are blaming a politcal party!" When they blame politcs and religion for things their own party has caused.

If we oppose them, we are the ones wrecking everything. That's the thinking here.

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Perhaps Murdock's password was written with ketchup on top of a Burger King whopper and she ate it by mistake, forcing her to create a new account because she was too drunk to use the password recovery function.

Come on

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Whoever it is....they always hide behind alts when they get asshurt lol
Yes,not that imaginative either.

If they wanted to troll you with an alt then atleast put the effort in and come in as your husband or some shit like that.Well that's what I'd of done if I was trolling ya lulz.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yes,not that imaginative either.

If they wanted to troll you with an alt then atleast put the effort in and come in as your husband or some shit like that.Well that's what I'd of done if I was trolling ya lulz.

My husband has logged in to troll me. Back at SG lol.

BTW Murd took Prowlers bait and putted herself. Lulz