Cisgender Totally Masculine Alpha ++ Male, brutally murders some chick, in defense of maleness.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's a male. We already know males commit the vast majority of violent crimes against women.

But being "politcal" is more important than being smart or defending the rights of women and girls. Slow fucking clap for rape supporters.

It's real fucking intelligent saying "der italians!" while intentionally ignoring actual facts.
OK, who stuck a coin in the Juke Box?

You post threads making claims on discussion boards and when you cant answer it address any of the points made you just pretend it's annoying that people answer.

Why not take this stupid and hateful anti woman bullshit to some leftard board where you can all be stupid and pretend comparing a nationality to a self identifying as the opposite sex is rational.

Point blank its fucking MEN who commit the vast majority of violent crimes against women and YOU are supportive of legislation that puts every woman and girl at a heightened risk of male violence by allowing MEN(who commit the majority of violent crimes against women) to SELF identify (predators are so honest, you know) as women and enter spaces women FOUGHT to have for our SAFETY.

You not only destroy womens rights but also gay rights as they are same SEX attracted. Not "gender" attracted but never mind that. When you support sacrificing women and girls so you can feel better about yourself, and your logic is as bad as this thread shows? You are guys are an ignorant fucking cancer and a danger to the rights of others.

Hey Lotus? THIS is why I roast the left.
You say discussion, I say unhinged rant. Go your own way.

Fuck off, laughing at blunt points, ignoring everything that doesnt fit in your delusional fucking narrative.

I have more of a right to speak on this than YOU. You are the one supporting laws that force women to comply with men against their will.

You dismiss everything that you are either too stupid or too sociopathic to address.

Unhinged is the retarded line of thinking that you and Lotus demonstrated here. Every assault is on your stupid hands.

You people are a danger to others. Period. I hope when this bites you....and it will.....it HURTS.