Cisgender Totally Masculine Alpha ++ Male, brutally murders some chick, in defense of maleness.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Admin......WHO committed this crime? Who commits the VAST majority of these violent crimes against women?

Answer that?

It's also very noticed how you straight up IGNORE the multiple cases of sexual violence against women that DO involve a male SELF identifying as a woman. You completely ignore it. Than post cases like this because you somehow think its rational or proves something.

MEN commit these crimes, Admin. Biological MEN.

THIS man? He CAN "self identify" as a woman in court and get placed in womens prison and beat and rape women and you would IGNORE that.

I dont understand how deluded you need to be to show a case of male violence against women as some arguement for why we should allow men to self identify as women and gain access to womens spaces. "Oh look....another violent male. This is proof we should allow men in womens spaces!".

Fucking hell. You guys are a dangerous cancer to womens rights and safety.

Yeah.....men regularly commit acts of violence against women. This is EXACTLY why they should not be allowed to self idenity as women and gain access to vulnerable women. Fucking DUH.

You support THIS violent man being able to tell a judge he is a woman and than being put in a cell with a helpless woman. YOU support that.

YOU chose to ignore the reality of it even after being SHOWN what is happening and even after being SHOWN it's not some issue "teh right" is yammering about. YOU refuse to genuinely care about women and girls.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I thought for a second Aidsman had posted about the mad mullah in Iran decapitating his wife, but of course posting negative stories about Muslims is against lefty protocol.

Well by his logic here, since no Muslims were involved in this act of brutality.....it MUST mean Muslims do not harm women or girls.

Since women and girls are so unimportant, we can just ignore the multiple cases of Muslim brutality against them and point out brutality committed against them by nonMuslims....in an effort to claim Muslims dont do it

While completely missing the reality that MEN commit the VAST majority of violence against women and girls.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What's even worse is that if a man commits a violent crime against a woman....rape or abuse or murder....and he SELF IDENTIFIES as a woman, not only does he get placed in womens prison....but it's literally recorded as a womans crime. Not male. Not trans. A womans crime.

So idiots like Admin are gonna see rising cases of "women on women" violence and be completely blind to the fact that it's actually violent men self identifying as women.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Admin completely ignores this case. Just like he ignores the WiSpa predator.

"Hannah Tubbs pleaded guilty to grabbing a 10-year-old girl by the throat, locking her in a stall and putting her hand down the victim’s pants, according to the
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
. The incident, which ended after someone else walked into the bathroom, occurred two weeks before Tubbs turned 18"

But he wants to believe that him showing cases of male violence against women somehow shows that women are not in danger by letting men into their spaces. Seriously. Let's prove men are violent to show why they should be allowed to share prison cells with women. Right.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
He ignores multiple cases like this

And laugh emoji-ed this

The statistical likely hood of biological men committing violent crimes against women DOES NOT CHANGE just because a man says magic fucking WORDS.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"According to the February 3 alert published on the YouTube and Facebook accounts of the Denver Police, Thomas John Maddock, a man who identifies as a woman named Tarah Jo Morgan, is currently on parole. The 48-year-old has an extensive criminal record of sexual offending, which dates back to when he was aged just 19. His convictions include a count of Attempted Sexual Assault On A Child – Position of Trust / Victim 15-18, which he sustained after sexually PLEASE ASS BOX ME! a 14-year-old girl who was in his care"

Oh look. A biological man committing violence against girls.

What does this man have in common with the OP? They are both biologically MALE. Right?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh look. Another SELF identified as a woman MALE who raped a 10 year old. A separate case from the ten year old that LA case where the 26 year old rapist was sent to juvenile detention.

"The New York State Department of Corrections and Community Supervision (DOCCS) Office of Special Investigations (OSI) has put out an alert that it is on the hunt for a registered sex offender who raped a small child. Robert Glanowski, who will turn 36-years-old later this month, raped a 10-year-old girl in Tonawanda, NY on February 9. At the time of the incident, he was residing with the girl and her mother, with whom he was involved in an intimate relationship. The child told her grandparents, who contacted police. A medical exam found signs of sexual abuse"

Maybe these victims are just desperate for hate and division? Should they just shut up and stop being transphobes?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
A prisoner who murdered someone is a trans rights hero in Canada for his fight to make vulnerable women in prison totally unsafe. Because fuck womens rights.....that's not trendy and cool anymore. Now its men who claim to be women who get to stomp on our rights and safety.

Awesome.

"Following sentencing, Mr Dawkins chose to be housed in a female jail. He was placed in segregation, and told he would not get out of segregation “unless I went to the south. So from there, I went to the south,” he revealed on the Bad Gyal podcast. However, “when I went to the south, they still kept me in segregation.” He begged to be integrated with the women: “I’ll be good. This is jail. The girls gotta know how to maneuver,” he said. “When I had got in there, they took away everything, my hair, my makeup,” he revealed on the podcast. What was “killing me the most” was to “look in the mirror and not see myself. I was seeing Curtis instead of Moka.” But “after two years of fighting, I was able to get wigs inside the institution,” a privilege not normally afforded to inmates. In addition, he successfully fought to get “policies and mandates enacted throughout Ontario provincial prison systems to provide security for trans identity expressiveness and inclusive programming. With policies now in place for allowance of trans inmates housed in opposed gender identification institutions to have access to female/male canteen items such as makeup, female/male body wash and other items.” Continue reading Killer Male’s Experience Shows Privileges Afforded to Inmates Who ID as Transgender"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"Sharon Bunch was walking with 27-year-old son, Luis Merced, through Margate Park at North Marine Drive in Uptown on Saturday, June 5 at around 10:45 AM. As the two went to sit at a bench, the attacker came toward them “and just pulled out a knife and just stabbed my son for no apparent reason,” the mother told CBS Chicago. The attacker then fled. Mr Merced had to undergo emergency surgery to ensure he did not sustain any organ damage"

It's almost like MEN commit the VAST majority of violent and sexual crimes. Whether they SELF IDENTIFY as "women" or not.

It's almost like women FOUGHT to have our own spaces because of this. And now it's been taken away.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

YOU arent the one losing anything. It's not YOU or YOUR daughters(you have no daughters, right?).

To YOU this is just another politcal talking point where you can fantasize "teh right!" are the bad guys and you are some accepting hero better person.

To me this is my daughters rights and safety. This is our rights and dignity as women being attacked.

Your attitude towards this is so incredibly hateful and dismissive. I can PROMISE that this is going to get SO bad for women that these stupid fucking liberal feminists are going to flip on it and you'll realize what you've been supporting. And I hope it eats you. How you dismissed and mocked this. I seriously hope you hate yourself for your attitude for it.

You are putting politcal bias over humanity.

Instead of cherry picking cases of male violence against women because you are mental enough to think cases of male violence against women somehow shows men are not a threat to women and should be allowed to claim to be women and access womens spaces.....why not just admit you dont fucking CARE if women and girls are harmed, raped, murdered in female spaces by these men because your "side" is more "open minded"?

Instead of just ignoring it all, just own your lack of fucks you give about it.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's a male. We already know males commit the vast majority of violent crimes against women.

But being "politcal" is more important than being smart or defending the rights of women and girls. Slow fucking clap for rape supporters.

It's real fucking intelligent saying "der italians!" while intentionally ignoring actual facts.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
It's a male. We already know males commit the vast majority of violent crimes against women.

But being "politcal" is more important than being smart or defending the rights of women and girls. Slow fucking clap for rape supporters.

It's real fucking intelligent saying "der italians!" while intentionally ignoring actual facts.
OK, who stuck a coin in the Juke Box?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I thought for a second Aidsman had posted about the mad mullah in Iran decapitating his wife, but of course posting negative stories about Muslims is against lefty protocol.

The swine!
The dude did the right thing! Never get your masculinity get stolen! Stand up As a man!!!!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Police find no evidence any homo or tranny involvement.

So masculine and manly too!

WTF. Italian American. Sheeeeeeeesh.
IKR? Eyetalians, WTF?

Maybe we should kill them all.
Well Jesus said as much himself, I seen him on the Teevee!

AidsMan! You must hate your own race, you PARA SWINE!!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You post threads making claims on discussion boards and when you cant answer it address any of the points made you just pretend it's annoying that people answer.

Why not take this stupid and hateful anti woman bullshit to some leftard board where you can all be stupid and pretend comparing a nationality to a self identifying as the opposite sex is rational.

Point blank its fucking MEN who commit the vast majority of violent crimes against women and YOU are supportive of legislation that puts every woman and girl at a heightened risk of male violence by allowing MEN(who commit the majority of violent crimes against women) to SELF identify (predators are so honest, you know) as women and enter spaces women FOUGHT to have for our SAFETY.

You not only destroy womens rights but also gay rights as they are same SEX attracted. Not "gender" attracted but never mind that. When you support sacrificing women and girls so you can feel better about yourself, and your logic is as bad as this thread shows? You are guys are an ignorant fucking cancer and a danger to the rights of others.

Hey Lotus? THIS is why I roast the left.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Police find no evidence any homo or tranny involvement.

So masculine and manly too!

WTF. Italian American. Sheeeeeeeesh.
IKR? Eyetalians, WTF?

Maybe we should kill them all.
Well Jesus said as much himself, I seen him on the Teevee!

AidsMan! You must hate your own race, you PARA SWINE!!!!

He hates women as well.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

You post threads making claims on discussion boards and when you cant answer it address any of the points made you just pretend it's annoying that people answer.

Why not take this stupid and hateful anti woman bullshit to some leftard board where you can all be stupid and pretend comparing a nationality to a self identifying as the opposite sex is rational.

Point blank its fucking MEN who commit the vast majority of violent crimes against women and YOU are supportive of legislation that puts every woman and girl at a heightened risk of male violence by allowing MEN(who commit the majority of violent crimes against women) to SELF identify (predators are so honest, you know) as women and enter spaces women FOUGHT to have for our SAFETY.

You not only destroy womens rights but also gay rights as they are same SEX attracted. Not "gender" attracted but never mind that. When you support sacrificing women and girls so you can feel better about yourself, and your logic is as bad as this thread shows? You are guys are an ignorant fucking cancer and a danger to the rights of others.

Hey Lotus? THIS is why I roast the left.
You say discussion, I say unhinged rant. Go your own way.