Civilized behavior

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yep... scummy muzzo... the ones who torture women and children and murder for fun.

We have to get through the funeral.. all the snipers are hiding waiting for the suicide bombers to surface..

If you believe... now is the time to pray for the crowds safety.

I have to repost this comment from a friend

That anyone could possibly think that mussos would be honest, law-abiding, hard-working candidates for citizenship must have been a moron. Immigration from the ME has caused a cancer to take hold throughout the West. The murders and destruction we are seeing every night in the south west of Sydney over drug turf proves it.

As one of the more famous immigrants from the ME said, "I came to have this new power, the "power of two" - the Qur'an in one hand the gun in the other. One equipped me spiritually and one physically. One spoke into my life, and one spoke into the lives of others."

Kamal Saleem

I hope those MET officers are ready with those guns

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The only data you're not at all interested in is poverty data. Most people that commit crimes are poor. And Black Americans have the highest rate of impoverished.

Well except for white collar crimes, those people like you never look at.

You know white collar crime means business class right?... not white men...

And yes... most of them are crooks... especially the richest ones who live / immigrate to the West... who used slavery to get rich in the first place.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
The only data you're not at all interested in is poverty data. Most people that commit crimes are poor. And Black Americans have the highest rate of impoverished.

Well except for white collar crimes, those people like you never look at.

mh7j6.gif

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Dumb people tend to be poorer, regardless of their race.

Dumb people tend to commit more crime, regardless of their race.

Black people just have a disproportionately high number of dummies.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am bumping this thread because UK soccer hooliganism was mentioned here and there is an update on soccer match violence coming out of Indonesia on my news just now. 174 have been killed and 300 injuried at a soccer match.

We have no violence at Australian Rules Football and it's a different altogether but it is believed our AFL is a VERY high scoring game which give fans a constant state of euphoria but soccer is a very, very low scoring game and extremely frustrating for fans. An interesting theory and quite feasible.

Anyway 174 deaths is tragically sad especially for the parents who lost love one. Just unbelievably.

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I am bumping this thread because UK soccer hooliganism was mentioned here and there is an update on soccer match violence coming out of Indonesia on my news just now. 174 have been killed and 300 injuried at a soccer match.

We have no violence at Australian Rules Football and it's a different altogether but it is believed our AFL is a VERY high scoring game which give fans a constant state of euphoria but soccer is a very, very low scoring game and extremely frustrating for fans. An interesting theory and quite feasible.

Anyway 174 deaths is tragically especially for the parents who lost love one. Just unbelievably.
The nation as a whole is quite immature. You should see them during Ramadan! Like freaking little monkeys.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My Aunty married an Indonesian from Sumatra .. my mum went to Bali 50 times and a couple of relatives have lived on Bali for awhile.... in fact the only person smart enough to avoid the dump is me.

I did want to go in the mid 80s but changed my mind. If I cannot drink water out of a tap I am not interested in the 3rd world condition dumps. I am fussy.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
My Aunty married an Indonesian from Sumatra .. my mum went to Bali 50 times and a couple of relatives have lived on Bali for awhile.... in fact the only person smart enough to avoid the dump is me.

I did want to go in the mid 80s but changed my mind. If I cannot drink water out of a tap I am not interested in the 3rd world condition dumps. I am fussy.
A lot of Sumatran villagers have open sewage trenches. The smell can be very unbearable.

I believe adequate filtration will solve their water issues. The outer islands are a whole lot better compared to the mainland as far as water quality goes. Plenty of crushed coral as filter medium all along the beaches.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
You know white collar crime means business class right?... not white men...

And yes... most of them are crooks... especially the richest ones who live / immigrate to the West... who used slavery to get rich in the first place.

Dumb people tend to be poorer, regardless of their race.

Dumb people tend to commit more crime, regardless of their race.

Black people just have a disproportionately high number of dummies.
After reading this post, which happens to be one of the more ignorant things I’ve ever read from you, I’m not surprised I’ve never held you in high regard.

Black communities have been under resourced, under funded, under educated and terrorized by police since the beginning of time.

Crime is a result therefrom….

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Look up Jeffery Dahmer's killer, Christopher Scarver. Look up how he ended up in Jail using wikipedia as your source. I think Scarver was a victim of a government policy. I wonder whose bright idea the government policy was?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Look up Jeffery Dahmer's killer, Christopher Scarver. Look up how he ended up in Jail using wikipedia as your source. I think Scarver was a victim of a government policy. I wonder whose bright idea the government policy was?

I’ll come back to this after I’ve read about the article…

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
@Omnipotent he was sentenced to life in prison in 1990 for the armed robbery and attempted murder. I’m only sorry his sentencing didn’t list “without the possibility of parole.”

I’m also well aware that his attack on Dahmer was racially charged. Dahmer was white and killed mostly black men and minorities. However, his first 2 murders were of white men. In criminology I learned that a serial killer’s first kill is typically someone they know.

In any event, ALL criminals need to be charged, stand trial and serve their time accordingly. My statement and position no way excuses or justifies the racially charged murders of white men because as I have outlined herein, ALL criminals should be charged, etc.

You can correct me if I’m off base here, but when people defend a position of n opposition to mine in this manner sighting the “well they do it too!” it’s confusing to me since it’s not the core of the issue and does not justify anything. There is a problem… and the current methods to rectify the situation are NOT working.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
CANADA/America.... same difference.

And mens eyes will pop out causing road accidents... It is disgusting... keep your boobs in tubes in public!!!
Said no Taliban leader ever...

You must be an Allah's Witness.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Omnipotent he was sentenced to life in prison in 1990 for the armed robbery and attempted murder. I’m only sorry his sentencing didn’t list “without the possibility of parole.”

I’m also well aware that his attack on Dahmer was racially charged. Dahmer was white and killed mostly black men and minorities. However, his first 2 murders were of white men. In criminology I learned that a serial killer’s first kill is typically someone they know.

In any event, ALL criminals need to be charged, stand trial and serve their time accordingly. My statement and position no way excuses or justifies the racially charged murders of white men because as I have outlined herein, ALL criminals should be charged, etc.

You can correct me if I’m off base here, but when people defend a position of n opposition to mine in this manner sighting the “well they do it too!” it’s confusing to me since it’s not the core of the issue and does not justify anything. There is a problem… and the current methods to rectify the situation are NOT working.

Scarver was a hero to me taking Dahmer out, he did what the state failed to do. Dahmer ... the social thing was referring to was Scarver was given a carpenters job in which the employer was paid from the government to employ Scarver. Once the money ran out, the employer got rid of him.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You have to turn every fucking thing into some race competition...which annoys me greatly.

Jeffery Dahmer was a serial killing cannibal who was rightly killed by a man (Scarver) who probably would have lead a good life had his government funded carpenters job been allowed to continue.

The other 2 serial killing cannibals were Scottish and Russian that made our news and to our extreme horror, respectively ....

cannibalism is practiced in Africa, China, South America and at one time Australian Aborigines.

It is probably going on as I type this.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You have to turn every fucking thing into some race competition...which annoys me greatly.

Jeffery Dahmer was a serial killing cannibal who was rightly killed by a man (Scarver) who probably would have lead a good life had his government funded carpenters job been allowed to continue.

The other 2 serial killing cannibals were Scottish and Russian that made our news and to our extreme horror, respectively ....

cannibalism is practiced in Africa, China, South America and at one time Australian Aborigines.

It is probably going on as I type this.
Don’t forget the Papua New Guineans…I think they were still cannibalising people up until 1974 or so??