Civilized behavior

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It still stands that boorish behavior is not limited to only certain groups of people. It's a human thing and not a racial thing. If you want to throw bullshit out, then you should be prepared for someone to push back.
what group? I said 'this is how civilized people behave'.... And they are civilized....you're the one who brought race into it... not me.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
From a brown skin.

What do people think will happen to civilized countries when they import a bunch of people from uncivilized countries?

well they once found a black kids torso in The Thames. Apparently Africans living in the UK went to Africa, got an African child, brought it back to the UK and did the sacrificial thing.... I posted up the news story on my MSN news group... The title or heading rather was Torso in the Thames.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You know what you did. You implied people that aren't British, are uncivilized.

well they were elderly Scotts when I wrote that because the Queen was still in Scotland... Not the Brittish. And my comment hasn't changed.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I don't expect you to change whatsoever.

racist-that-seems-racist.gif

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
She has issues with being non-white Caskur. She plays the race card everyday…fair dinkum!

yep and I know why.... I was informed last night the story behind the woke agenda and it is to do with the Brits paying for 200 year old perceived crimes.... I know much more than I'll say in this thread... I'll drop it for now.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
lol ... sounds like you just want to revive this political section....

You're not a challenge....

the world has observed how civilized people conduct themselves.... and yes.. UK people have excellent and exemplary manners.

OP
OP
Lily of Denial

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
lol ... sounds like you just want to revive this political section....

You're not a challenge....

the world has observed how civilized people conduct themselves.... and yes.. UK people have excellent and exemplary manners.

The same people that burn their stadiums and riot when they lose at "football"?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh yeah, that's not racist at all.

It is a fact. Shall I post the FBI crime stats again? No, accurately stating the reality of who commits crimes like drive-by shootings is not racist; it is just objective reality.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
She has issues with being non-white Caskur. She plays the race card everyday…fair dinkum!

The narrative has to change starting with this ridiculous word culture especially when it is used to swipe transgression aside.

I am not having any of it.

Here we are talking to the converted however our young people have been brainwashed by teachers at school who don't paint entire history's truth.

Even ancient history gets rewritten.

And some people think, so what? But we are human-kind and ALL are under the same laws. Basic - don't murder, don't steal, don't commit sex crimes.

The trouble we do have though... and can't seem to get right, is appropriate punishments.

What do you do with cultures that mutilate female genitals or use little kids for human sacrifice? At the moment all we do is turn a blind eye.

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is a fact. Shall I post the FBI crime stats again? No, accurately stating the reality of who commits crimes like drive-by shootings is not racist; it is just objective reality.

I would like to see them... where are they?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
The narrative has to change starting with this ridiculous word culture especially when it is used to swipe transgression aside.

I am not having any of it.

Here we are talking to the converted however our young people have been brainwashed by teachers at school who don't paint entire history's truth.

Even ancient history gets rewritten.

And some people think, so what? But we are human-kind and ALL are under the same laws. Basic - don't murder, don't steal, don't commit sex crimes.

The trouble we do have though... and can't seem to get right, is appropriate punishments.

What do you do with cultures that mutilate female genitals or use little kids for human sacrifice? At the moment all we do is turn a blind eye.
I’m sure you’ll agree, that appropriate punishment needs to start when they’re young, not wait until they’ve developed into full blown criminals.

Female genital mutilation needs to be outlawed worldwide.

DDT

Factory Bastard
I would like to see them... where are they?
They are easily found via Google search, or on the FBI website.

13/52. Google that, and you'll find just how racist Whites are... So racist that American niggers commit 52% of violent crimes, while only being 13% of their population.

This fact makes many SEETHE, and they'll blame Whitey for that also, and their high incarceration rate for violent crimes...

The left will argue that it's my fault that niggers are killing not only other niggers, but they are randomly violent to other races also. I say, I don't live around niggers, and have done nothing to them to release their inner nigger violence. I am no enemy.

Yet the facts and stats speak for themselves over and over again... Stereotypes exist for a reason.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

13/52. Google that, and you'll find just how racist Whites are... So racist that American niggers commit 52% of violent crimes, while only being 13% of their population.

This fact makes many SEETHE, and they'll blame Whitey for that also, and their high incarceration rate for violent crimes...

The left will argue that it's my fault that niggers are killing not only other niggers, but they are randomly violent to other races also. I say, I don't live around niggers, and have done nothing to them to release their inner nigger violence. I am no enemy.

Yet the facts and stats speak for themselves over and over again... Stereotypes exist for a reason.

But whites don't help themselves making excuses defending black or brown criminal actions... Lady C calls them neo-puritans.... the new woke movement.

There are many black women who post on Lady C who agree the blaming of whites for all the bad blacks do is pure rubbish. I wished you saw what I get to see. The older generation behaved... everybody behaved or you got the shit belted out of you... it was that simple.

If you want people (all people) to behave or be respectable we have to change the narrative an quit using the expressions, black, white or brown. And using citizen instead. As I said in our other thread if we want better social change (and I do) you have to use inclusive language... it really would shock you I reckon if your saw how many of the blacks are not on Markles race baiting side.

If the USA were racists then they would not have voted for a black man twice.

Personally in these times of ridiculousness... in real life I have have nothing to do with anyone who isn't extended related family.

My female doctor is Indian though....lol I can't escape Indians... they've invaded.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lily of Denial

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The only data you're not at all interested in is poverty data. Most people that commit crimes are poor. And Black Americans have the highest rate of impoverished.

Well except for white collar crimes, those people like you never look at.