Civilized behavior

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️
This is really easy to explain. 30 years of parents being restricted of smacking kids for misbehaving. Now those very same little disrespecful, little shits, think they are Lawdz of the Universe and bully whoever they like.

You are witnessing the results of unchecked feral spoiled brats now fully grown.

Ugly isn't it?
Gross generalizations are so hot right now!

OP
OP
Lily of Denial

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Congratulations.

My mum threw her wooden shoes at us and we turned out perfect... and fast runners and duckers too.

Unlike you and I who had our parents smack us around, my children aren't on forums like a lot of other degenerates.

LOL at us, you and me both...maybe being smacked around creates twisted people.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Unlike you and I who had our parents smack us around, my children aren't on forums like a lot of other degenerates.

LOL at us, you and me both...maybe being smacked around creates twisted people.

My mother didn't smack us around... I got smacked when I did something bad which was infrequent. I was brought up properly. My mother was a widow when I was 4 and had 3 other children younger. For the next 8 years she brought 4 children up on her own.

When I was nearly 13 my mother remarried and had 2 more children.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's not a race baiting trap. It's intended to show you that all humans are capable of fucked up behavior and gross generalizations are gross.

Yes it was. I made a comment in the Queen's death thread about civilized people's behaviour and you made this stupid thread about white people wanting to start something.

It won't work. I don't buy into the race debate. I am not your next Dovey....

Hths.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Unlike you and I who had our parents smack us around
Fat Lily just gave us a little insight into what made her the fucked-up individual she is today.

Do I feel a little sorry for her?

I have always felt sorry for her.

Sorry that she is a braindead cunt.

OP
OP
Lily of Denial

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes it was. I made a comment in the Queen's death thread about civilized people's behaviour and you made this stupid thread about white people wanting to start something.

It won't work. I don't buy into the race debate. I am not your next Dovey....

Hths.

It still stands that boorish behavior is not limited to only certain groups of people. It's a human thing and not a racial thing. If you want to throw bullshit out, then you should be prepared for someone to push back.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Some cultures conform to what is considered "civilized" behaviour more closely than other cultures.

Hence, some cultures are more civilized than some other cultures.

This is obvious to anyone who can observe different cultures honestly.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
ha ha if that were 'Merica

giphy.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Congratulations.

My mum threw her wooden shoes at us and we turned out perfect... and fast runners and duckers too.
ha ha ha ha my mom ANYTHING in reach WADOOOOP !! .. AND the ole she stood by the doorway yelling get inside now and as we passed the door way BADUNK ha ha a slap accross the head talk about the best dukers ha ha ha ha ha ha ha I love that comment Omini

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Some cultures conform to what is considered "civilized" behaviour more closely than other cultures.

Hence, some cultures are more civilized than some other cultures.

This is obvious to anyone who can observe different cultures honestly.

Mambo Jumbo

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Don't most Canadians live along the border with the US? It's my understanding that they do. I can only assume they deal with probably very similar temperatures that their counterparts do.

Anyway, how does that explain the boorish behavior?

Not most Canadians....Canada is a very large country.

And this isnt civilized behavior at all.....but that doesnt mean the people in general are not civilized.

And should be saying this while living in California where people openly shit in the street and commit legal theft?

OP
OP
Lily of Denial

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Not most Canadians....Canada is a very large country.

And this isnt civilized behavior at all.....but that doesnt mean the people in general are not civilized.

And should be saying this while living in California where people openly shit in the street and commit legal theft?

It's true, the US isn't fully civilized. We leave our people to live in the streets. It happens in all 50 states I'm sure.

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️
It's true, the US isn't fully civilized. We leave our people to live in the streets. It happens in all 50 states I'm sure.
I agree, when Biden starts his Gun confiscation Program, I think he should give the guns to the homeless..

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I We never smacked our kids and they turned out to be well-behaved adults with no misdeeds to their names.
Good for you stupid…but that doesn’t mean other juvenile delinquents wouldn’t benefit from a clip around the ear every once in a while. It’s irresponsible people like you that breed murderers and rapists because you fail to see reason. I rest my case…

OP
OP
Lily of Denial

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Good for you stupid…but that doesn’t mean other juvenile delinquents wouldn’t benefit from a clip around the ear every once in a while. It’s irresponsible people like you that breed murderers and rapists because you fail to see reason. I rest my case…

I breed rapists and murderers though my children are neither rapists or murderers, or even drunks for that matter.

Makes sense if you're stupid I suppose.