Coke? Pepsi?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Myself I find that Pepsi has a better aftertaste and better all around flavor. You?

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
I almost never drink Soda Pop, but back when I did I preferred Coke....and when I used to go to bars and order something with cola, i didn't worry about whose brand of cola they used.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I do know one thing. The both of them had much better flavor in the 80's.

Darthinia Von Vader

Factory Bastard
I think you'd find my taste far exceeds both, but am not here to let you find out for sure, ALTardicus.
notice how BF is on for like 30 mins does nothing.. than Alti comes on posts everywhere all friendly to all? his act is so weak. Yet many don't see it or care to. Yet they be interacting with fakes all the time. These people are so pathetic

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
notice how BF is on for like 30 mins does nothing.. than Alti comes on posts everywhere all friendly to all? his act is so weak. Yet many don't see it or care to. Yet they be interacting with fakes all the time. These people are so pathetic
I catch yer drift, Marv. As the saying goes.

Lies within lies.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
If you want to troll me please use the Meltdown board.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm pretty sure I haven't had a soda since I was a teenager working at Carl's Jr. Never liked it and I'm glad I didn't cuz sugar is the ENEMY! When I did drink it I preferred Dr. Pepper. and didn't drink either coke or pepsi. My mom drank rum and coke, so in honour of Mom I'm going with Coke.
fini