I had a Coke today

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
PEPSI RULES !
PepsiCo-s-regional-discomfort-Analyst-suggests-deeper-reasoning-behind-brand-s-Philippines-and-Indonesia-cutbacks.jpg

Pepsi sucks.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
sem azucar (without sugar -- they use stevia here, which is better than that chemical crap).

I've had about 4 or 5 my entire time in Portugal. It's an experience to relish, but not repeat anytime soon.

I bought it at the tiny mercado around the corner from me (not the big one in the pic). I really love it here.

mercado-da-ribeira-lisboa.jpg

You can buy Coke sweetened with stevia in the US. Everything else is exactly the same so I am not sure what you are referring to as "chemical crap". I suspect, as usual, you simply do not know what you are talking about. Most Coke in the US and Canada use corn syrup as sweetener, maybe you are ignorant and wrongly believe that is a chemical? In Mexico they still use cane sugar syrup so that is also widely available in the US. Hell, you can even buy US made cane sugar syrup Coke if you want. For a long time in the highly protectionist and anti-free trade EU they used sugar beet syrup.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
sem azucar (without sugar -- they use stevia here, which is better than that chemical crap).

I've had about 4 or 5 my entire time in Portugal. It's an experience to relish, but not repeat anytime soon.

I bought it at the tiny mercado around the corner from me (not the big one in the pic). I really love it here.

You can buy Coke sweetened with stevia in the US. Everything else is exactly the same so I am not sure what you are referring to as "chemical crap". I suspect, as usual, you simply do not know what you are talking about. Most Coke in the US and Canada use corn syrup as sweetener, maybe you are ignorant and wrongly believe that is a chemical? In Mexico they still use cane sugar syrup so that is also widely available in the US. Hell, you can even buy US made cane sugar syrup Coke if you want. For a long time in the highly protectionist and anti-free trade EU they used sugar beet syrup.

Um,

Wow. Really? You will just go after me to go after me. I am talking about the aspartame in Diet Coke. Do you have any idea what that is? And, though I am fully aware corn syrup is not a chemical, it is also very, very bad for you.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Um,

Wow. Really? You will just go after me to go after me. I am talking about the aspartame in Diet Coke. Do you have any idea what that is? And, though I am fully aware corn syrup is not a chemical, it is also very, very bad for you.

Only if you are anti-science which you appear to be.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I like Stevia.

They use Stevia in Coke there?

In sugar-free Coke. They use sugar in regular coke.
I thought you misspelled “Cock” in your title OP...my bad! Lololololfuckinglol

:ROFL:
Oh - so that's why you opened the thread - looking for cock pics. LoLz at Brainfail
No, no, no...I was just intrigued. I thought Lotusbutt had gone frigid after she had her Bastard Factorial tubes tied. A glimmer of hope perhaps?