Concerning dotty dilfer’s fat disabled momma

SADaaronRockMonkey

Factory Bastard
Why is she such a wailing cuckoo heads? Why so many partnas over the years? She has a vag’ like hippo’s yawn and wizard’s sleeve. She gets disabled discount for cinema and when she sits down in there, she sits next to everybody. So fat that when you drive around her, you run out of gas! What gives??!:ROFL3:

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Why is she such a wailing cuckoo heads? Why so many partnas over the years? She has a vag’ like hippo’s yawn and wizard’s sleeve. She gets disabled discount for cinema and when she sits down in there, she sits next to everybody. So fat that when you drive around her, you run out of gas! What gives??!:ROFL3:

I smell how envious you are. You attacking and Internet legend ™ and World Champion. A household name. I exposed fake war vets. I crushed aot of filth.

And who are you? Will your name be remembered after ?

You're a pump chump. When I think with my premium skuLL I think that you absolutely suck.

You have no start power. Ibwont make you famous. Not on the cost on UncleDiLF. Let me BENCH PRESS you 8x and throw you away.

CRUSHED!!

OP
OP

SADaaronRockMonkey

Factory Bastard

I smell how envious you are. You attacking and Internet legend ™ and World Champion. A household name. I exposed fake war vets. I crushed aot of filth.

And who are you? Will your name be remembered after ?

You're a pump chump. When I think with my premium skuLL I think that you absolutely suck.

You have no start power. Ibwont make you famous. Not on the cost on UncleDiLF. Let me BENCH PRESS you 8x and throw you away.

CRUSHED!!

The usual reverse psychology from dis sap. Musta learned it from his armay shrink. :Confused:

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Bed time for me.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard
giphy.gif

OP
OP

SADaaronRockMonkey

Factory Bastard
Why don’t you got and do something clever with a spanner or something...

Like stick it up his bung?

Whatever floats your boat, slick. How’s your ticker? This all must be gettin’ a bit too much for u psychologically, no? For someone who gets confused as easily as you, this must be your worst nightmare. Worst of all, this is just the start of it; the past few weeks’ taunting will be like a lemon sorbet compared to what’s in store for you. :Popcorn:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why don’t you got and do something clever with a spanner or something...

Like stick it up his bung?

Whatever floats your boat, slick. How’s your ticker? This all must be gettin’ a bit too much for u psychologically, no? For someone who gets confused as easily as you, this must be your worst nightmare. Worst of all, this is just the start of it; the past few weeks’ taunting will be like a lemon sorbet compared to what’s in store for you. :Popcorn:

I can’t wait you grimy Bum.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What gives? Your mother, but no one wants it.