Concerning dotty dilfer’s drunk hillbilly dad

SADaaronRockMonkey

Factory Bastard
why did he crumble so badly? Is he still a defeated nervous wreck? Was it teh ‘illness’ that dided eet? Or was it jealousies? Or was it the fact that his sons were fuck-ups and his wife was hobbling, yapping handerkaps?

No wonder he began to literally piss & shits his panties and his teeth turned yellow and green with envy and despair. Mostly I blame the retarded gay son and then the delinquents walter ken kitty armay boi. I should get sads at this sad saga, but I don’t. I cracks up. :LOL1:

Ps: Maybe Seaminor can helps dd dilfer’s dad build big wall to keep his unruly, fuck-up sons out! :LOL1:

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard
200.gif

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
why did he crumble so badly? Is he still a defeated nervous wreck? Was it teh ‘illness’ that dided eet? Or was it jealousies? Or was it the fact that his sons were fuck-ups and his wife was hobbling, yapping handerkaps?

No wonder he began to literally piss & shits his panties and his teeth turned yellow and green with envy and despair. Mostly I blame the retarded gay son and then the delinquents walter ken kitty armay boi. I should get sads at this sad saga, but I don’t. I cracks up. :LOL1:

Ps: Maybe Seaminor can helps dd dilfer’s dad build big wall to keep his unruly, fuck-up sons out! :LOL1:

Knowing your inbred self, youre envious. You couldn’t wear Dilfs jock. Smelling it’s a different story.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Read your original post, dumb ass.

Seaminor? Btw, I don’t post on no Chang board. I only post on premium boards, this one being the exception.
Did you lost your job from the Rona?

Is that the Reason you bitter? You sad scum. LoL

You'll never gain star power as us. Never.

Let me spit on your old fat Face: PFOOOOOOOOOO

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You are one of the worst trolls ever, your crap at it, why don’t you get a note book, stop posting and sit and study DILF ! THE MASTER TROLL...!

OP
OP

SADaaronRockMonkey

Factory Bastard

You are one of the worst trolls ever, your crap at it, why don’t you get a note book, stop posting and sit and study DILF ! THE MASTER TROLL...!

Go away and smoke a big fat doobie, you old English harridan. You are the nadir of the entire intrawebz. Boo-hoo.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Go away and smoke a big fat doobie, you old English harridan. You are the nadir of the entire intrawebz. Boo-hoo.

She's right, you are fucking booooooooooring.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

You're english yourself...

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Pity I ain’t English ain’t it lol...

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

Something very similar...?

OP
OP

SADaaronRockMonkey

Factory Bastard

Nonsense. I’ve been about here before under a different guise and u said u lived in London. So, u are a foreigner living in London? Maybe an Aussie, Jamaican, Irish, Scottish, Welsh?