Allegations at VF concerning Blazor

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Blazor must certainly is not a PLEASE ASS BOX ME! you dick wrinkle.

How do you know? You wouldn't. You're way too fucking old for Blazor to finger bang.
could I finger bang your face, only with a 2 x 4 ?

Then you could suck on Lokmar's Confederate dick cheese.
Quit thinking about my dick, faggit.

Correction Foghorn Leghorn. I was commenting on your weekly yeast infections.
Yeast infections? On my dick? Thats fukin dumb, even from a faggit like YUO! Getting outted as a dude has definitely finished you off. Not that you were any good before.

And you have an alleged "M.D." in the family, huh?

From a REAL M.D. said:
Can men get yeast infections? What are the signs and symptoms of a male yeast infection?
From a REAL M.D. said:
Answer From Patricio C. Gargollo, M.D.

Yes, men can get yeast infections, too, which can lead to a condition known as balanitis — inflammation of the head of the penis.

Yeast infections in men are common because the fungus that causes yeast infections (candida) is normally present on skin, especially moist skin. When some contributing factor — such as having sex with a partner who has a vaginal yeast infection — causes an overgrowth of candida, infection can result.

Brokemar just got owned!
Look idiot, getting a yeast infection on your dick might be common with non circumcized nursing home patients circling the drain, not so much regular joes like me. You fukin moronic "Web MD" "experts" are the absolute Karens of the ER. My son in law rants about you stupid bastards all the time!

Ummm...no.

You tried stating:

Jokemar M.D. said:
Yeast infections? On my dick? Thats fukin dumb, even from a faggit like YUO!

Do you think I'm as stupid as you? Do you think I just forget what you, yourself typed?

So. You think the idea that men can get "yeast infections" is "dumb?"

Just how "dumb" do YOU have to be to say such a "dumb" thing?
Retard, getting a yeast infection on your dick isnt common, no matter what your e-doc tells you. I've never had one my entire life. WTF clown? Do you have a dirty cheese dick from a compromised immune system or something?

You said it was "dumb" and pretty much said it didn't exist.

Nice backtrack, "faggit!"
I just said it pretty much doesnt exist again, moron! PWN3D!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Wow, is Slobtini trying to become the most loathed user that has ever posted on BF?

Pdo accusations from a guy who's often referred to as the "Fortnight Fondler" is a bit rich to say the least and seems like blatant projection.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

How do you know? You wouldn't. You're way too fucking old for Blazor to finger bang.

Yeast infections? On my dick? Thats fukin dumb, even from a faggit like YUO! Getting outted as a dude has definitely finished you off. Not that you were any good before.

It's a sad spectacle isn't it? Missing teeth, blood and mascara running down his face, but still stubbornly keeps saying to himself that he's a real woman LOL.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

From a REAL M.D. said:
Can men get yeast infections? What are the signs and symptoms of a male yeast infection?
From a REAL M.D. said:

Yes, men can get yeast infections, too, which can lead to a condition known as balanitis — inflammation of the head of the penis.

Yeast infections in men are common because the fungus that causes yeast infections (candida) is normally present on skin, especially moist skin. When some contributing factor — such as having sex with a partner who has a vaginal yeast infection — causes an overgrowth of candida, infection can result.

Brokemar just got owned!

They never mention yeast infections in your bloodstream and ingesting sugar to feed candida, multiplying it. It's not just on skin. It gets into your bloodstream through your intestines... from taking anti-biotics.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

From a REAL M.D. said:
From a REAL M.D. said:

Brokemar just got owned!
Look idiot, getting a yeast infection on your dick might be common with non circumcized nursing home patients circling the drain, not so much regular joes like me. You fukin moronic "Web MD" "experts" are the absolute Karens of the ER. My son in law rants about you stupid bastards all the time!

You've never had jock-itch eh?.... Well done.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Welp, lokmar just got dragged
Oi fucknuckle...Fortnite champ whose audience of players are mostly teenagers...you reek of pedodoism.
So everyone on Twitch is a PLEASE ASS BOX ME!, you stupid clown?

With this logic, parents all over the world are allowing their children to be weaponized and taken advantage of by watching streamers, you stupid, moronic pleb.

Nice try, fuckswallow, your stupid once again is showing like bruises on your paper cone shaped head.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Oi fucknuckle...Fortnite champ whose audience of players are mostly teenagers...you reek of pedodoism.

With this logic, parents all over the world are allowing their children to be weaponized and taken advantage of by watching streamers, you stupid, moronic pleb.

Nice try, fuckswallow, your stupid once again is showing like bruises on your paper cone shaped head.
Shut up you fucking grimy twat...your stupid once again is bruising this entire forum’s aura. Go back to FT where you’re king of stupid! Stupid.

eab30bde4be1b813c4a33d66d2bef219.gif

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Back on topic, it seems like theres more to this story then first reported.

Hey Gomer Pyle, do you have something you would like to share with the idiots here?

Shut up you fucking grimy twat...your stupid once again is bruising this entire forum’s aura. Go back to FT where you’re king of stupid! Stupid.

Welp

NO YUO sissy spray while I throw this tards head into the turnbuckle and force him to eat it like George the animal Steele.

You better wait for your squad to come back you up cuz you fools need all the brain cells you can muster and I’ll still talk more shit then a 2007 CoD lobby and twist my cigarette out slowly on that ashtray you call a forehead.

The flamers are taking over, Deal with it.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Back on topic, it seems like theres more to this story then first reported.

Hey Gomer Pyle, do you have something you would like to share with the idiots here?

Welp

NO YUO sissy spray while I throw this tards head into the turnbuckle and force him to eat it like George the animal Steele.

You better wait for your squad to come back you up cuz you fools need all the brain cells you can muster and I’ll still talk more shit then a 2007 CoD lobby and twist my cigarette out slowly on that ashtray you call a forehead.

The flamers are taking over, Deal with it.
Just call yourselves turd_polishers and be done with it ffs! “Flamers” ??? Sounds like a fucking drink that I made in the 80’s!

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You heard it lads, "Flaming Poofter" and his transgender flaming friends are attempting a take over, backs to the wall and be ready to fight to preserve your anal virginity until the last breath!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He does not. He has 5 teenage children... He keeps a fatherly eye on them.
The fact that you defend him can only mean one thing: he's not a heterosexual man because you hate those. So he's either a homosexual or he only targets young boys. CASE CLOSED :CooL:

Do you have lead poisoning or foetal alcohol syndrome? You're so thick you must have one condition or the other. Get out of your parents basement and get a real job, tumbleweed.

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter

The fact that you defend him can only mean one thing: he's not a heterosexual man because you hate those. So he's either a homosexual or he only targets young boys. CASE CLOSED :CooL:

Do you have lead poisoning or foetal alcohol syndrome? You're so thick you must have one condition or the other. Get out of your parents basement and get a real job, tumbleweed.
See what I mean? You blow your top anytime a man addresses you and you have to respond.
Thanks for proving my point Karen :Happy5:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Haha, Fake News!

Very rich coming from the biggest pe-do since MaxiPad walked these halls.

Lol, "takeover", Im SooOOOoooo afraid hahahahaha. Nigga please. Y'all are the last thing Im afraid of.....

iu

iu

iu

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

See what I mean? You blow your top anytime a man addresses you and you have to respond.
Thanks for proving my point Karen :Happy5:

I'm probably the only female that has ever responded to dorky you. Most Karens run past icky mentally challenged dorks like your fine self eh little guy...yes?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
You heard it lads, "Flaming Poofter" and his transgender flaming friends are attempting a take over, backs to the wall and be ready to fight to preserve your anal virginity until the last breath!
Yes... and "fuckswallow" followed up by some garbled & disjointed floatsam will be the choice attacks in the age of "better content"

How did BF ever get by with this guy?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes... and "fuckswallow" followed up by some garbled & disjointed floatsam will be the choice attacks in the age of "better content"

How did BF ever get by with this guy?

Listen to you Pus Gut

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Whatevvvvver! I'm starting to feel sorry for you with your MANY failed attempts at humor/trolling. YOU SUCK AT IT! But you do give me a reason to photoshop, which I haven't been in the mood to do lately... How I picture YOO (ps.. didn't have the heart to photoshop a sick kitty :'( I do have a heart ya know? :)
OVHAd3D.jpg

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

From a REAL M.D. said:
From a REAL M.D. said:

Brokemar just got owned!

You've never had jock-itch eh?.... Well done.

In Lokmars case it would be termed, "vaginal itching with light discharge."