Seamajor continues to deny allegations of child molestation

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Are you under the impression that you've participated in a single, closed community spanning multiple sites? Go fuck yourself you fucking fuck, I come from nowhere you come from.
I didn’t ask that you spammy fuckwit. Which forum is your mainstay and what do you hope to achieve here fuckwit...since you won’t even state your regular username?

It wants to troll the forum. Look at all the trolling bullshit it has posted in meltdown. Wasted space.

PS: your avy is looking hawt!:Lovin1:

Yes it does.

She makes it difficult to not be a creepy dyke. *sigh*

If I could be a guy for a day, I would plow that like a cornfield.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
83353954-E922-4-BBE-966-B-C49958-F14-B4-E.png

Sea major is a Jew dork pedophile living in exile

FACT

4’3” is fact Stubby you kid sniffing foul ball. You mean I don’t sport an ankle appliance to alert the police of your where about. Means I’m free.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
68-B287-C7-5-B21-4892-A7-D6-4-F4570-D1448-C.png

Stubby you’ll end up in a sewer pond. You uncouth PLEASE ASS BOX ME! Dwarf freak

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
This is substantive content, i'd say you're the spammer
Substantive??? Oh put the cock back in your mouth fuckwit!

Heya, Breakfall? If you sucked any harder on Bastard Factory's "cock" he might actually ejaculate in your mouth this time.
I didn’t know that supporting a forum actually meant sucking cock. Care to try it?

Key word being "cock."

I don't "suck" on things that need to be plugged in or needs batteries or needs a monthly dose of Turtle Wax.

P.S.-If you really want to "support" your forum, why not just get hit by a bus?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Heya, Breakfall? If you sucked any harder on Bastard Factory's "cock" he might actually ejaculate in your mouth this time.
I didn’t know that supporting a forum actually meant sucking cock. Care to try it?

Key word being "cock."

I don't "suck" on things that need to be plugged in or needs batteries or needs a monthly dose of Turtle Wax.

Listen Flynn...listen. I’ve just woken up, it’s Sunday morning. My nipples are tender after having extra long boot laces tied to my studs and yanked hard during cunnilingus, analingus and doggy-style. I’m laying back, sipping my coffee and trying to catch up on yesterday’s posts before my scrabbled eggs on toast. Do you mind?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
68-B287-C7-5-B21-4892-A7-D6-4-F4570-D1448-C.png

Stubby you’ll end up in a sewer pond. You uncouth PLEASE ASS BOX ME! Dwarf freak

Do you find it funny when children are ass fucked by mentally fucked up individuals? I'll have you know that when you joke about these things, it brings back terrible memories for Biggie Scrotum after he got ass fucked by a much taller 7th grader yesterday.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Key word being "cock."

Listen Flynn...listen. I’ve just woken up, it’s Sunday morning. My nipples are tender after having extra long boot laces tied to my studs and yanked hard during cunnilingus, analingus and doggy-style. I’m laying back, sipping my coffee and trying to catch up posts before my scrabbled eggs in toast. Do you mind?

Is that a "yes" or "no" on getting planted six feet under by an out of control bus?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Key word being "cock."

Listen Flynn...listen. I’ve just woken up, it’s Sunday morning. My nipples are tender after having extra long boot laces tied to my studs and yanked hard during cunnilingus, analingus and doggy-style. I’m laying back, sipping my coffee and trying to catch up posts before my scrabbled eggs in toast. Do you mind?

Is that a "yes" or "no" on getting planted six feet under by an out of control bus?
If I was an evil man, I would be a contract killer or assassassassin. There’s no flies on me!