Allegations at VF concerning Blazor

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
The VF forums have been linked here recently and most of the threads there are actually funny.

I noticed that a few of those threads concerned resident bumpkin here Blazor with accusations of a PLEASE ASS BOX ME! nature.

This is a confusing situation, but one here we should address.

Blazor has been MIA from posting and the time table seems to be when these threads suddenly started popping up.

Is Blazor a PLEASE ASS BOX ME!?

The facts that we have currently;

Blazor went MIA when these allegations started popping up

Blazor has posted pictures of his junk here, an act that pedos do to lure children.

Blazor is also on record wanting to have sexual relations with somebody who considers him her internet “brother”, which is incestual creepy.

Fear not, the Matrini News Network is on the story and will give updates within this thread when new info is released.

I give the floor to Blazor to chime in whenever he wants to refute these allegations

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Blazor must certainly is not a PLEASE ASS BOX ME! you dick wrinkle.
Are you speaking from experience?
You seem to call everyone a PLEASE ASS BOX ME!. Why is that? Trying to avert attention away from yourself??
Who have I called a PLEASE ASS BOX ME!?

There’s allegations that I think ppl should talk about on open forums, and, no offense, you look like your pictures should be stapled at every playground within a 500 foot radius of your home, but that’s just my opinion.

So who have I called a PLEASE ASS BOX ME!, again?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
MNN is a dud
ActiveSelfreliantBunting-max-1mb.gif

change the channel
anything but this

X

xXx
Site Supporter
shows over buddy
I'd walk you home, but might not be able to lift the rock

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

How do you know? You wouldn't. You're way too fucking old for Blazor to finger bang.
could I finger bang your face, only with a 2 x 4 ?

Then you could suck on Lokmar's Confederate dick cheese.
Quit thinking about my dick, faggit.

Correction Foghorn Leghorn. I was commenting on your weekly yeast infections.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

How do you know? You wouldn't. You're way too fucking old for Blazor to finger bang.

Yeast infections? On my dick? Thats fukin dumb, even from a faggit like YUO! Getting outted as a dude has definitely finished you off. Not that you were any good before.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Yeast infections? On my dick? Thats fukin dumb, even from a faggit like YUO! Getting outted as a dude has definitely finished you off. Not that you were any good before.

And you have an alleged "M.D." in the family, huh?

From a REAL M.D. said:
Can men get yeast infections? What are the signs and symptoms of a male yeast infection?
From a REAL M.D. said:
Answer From Patricio C. Gargollo, M.D.

Yes, men can get yeast infections, too, which can lead to a condition known as balanitis — inflammation of the head of the penis.

Yeast infections in men are common because the fungus that causes yeast infections (candida) is normally present on skin, especially moist skin. When some contributing factor — such as having sex with a partner who has a vaginal yeast infection — causes an overgrowth of candida, infection can result.

Brokemar just got owned!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

From a REAL M.D. said:
Can men get yeast infections? What are the signs and symptoms of a male yeast infection?
From a REAL M.D. said:

Yes, men can get yeast infections, too, which can lead to a condition known as balanitis — inflammation of the head of the penis.

Yeast infections in men are common because the fungus that causes yeast infections (candida) is normally present on skin, especially moist skin. When some contributing factor — such as having sex with a partner who has a vaginal yeast infection — causes an overgrowth of candida, infection can result.

Brokemar just got owned!
Look idiot, getting a yeast infection on your dick might be common with non circumcized nursing home patients circling the drain, not so much regular joes like me. You fukin moronic "Web MD" "experts" are the absolute Karens of the ER. My son in law rants about you stupid bastards all the time!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

From a REAL M.D. said:
From a REAL M.D. said:

Brokemar just got owned!
Look idiot, getting a yeast infection on your dick might be common with non circumcized nursing home patients circling the drain, not so much regular joes like me. You fukin moronic "Web MD" "experts" are the absolute Karens of the ER. My son in law rants about you stupid bastards all the time!

Ummm...no.

You tried stating:

Jokemar M.D. said:
Yeast infections? On my dick? Thats fukin dumb, even from a faggit like YUO!

Do you think I'm as stupid as you? Do you think I just forget what you, yourself typed?

So. You think the idea that men can get "yeast infections" is "dumb?"

Just how "dumb" do YOU have to be to say such a "dumb" thing?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

From a REAL M.D. said:
From a REAL M.D. said:

Brokemar just got owned!

Ummm...no.

You tried stating:

Jokemar M.D. said:

Do you think I'm as stupid as you? Do you think I just forget what you, yourself typed?

Retard, getting a yeast infection on your dick isnt common, no matter what your e-doc tells you. I've never had one my entire life. WTF clown? Do you have a dirty cheese dick from a compromised immune system or something?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

From a REAL M.D. said:
From a REAL M.D. said:

Brokemar just got owned!

Ummm...no.

You tried stating:

Jokemar M.D. said:

Retard, getting a yeast infection on your dick isnt common, no matter what your e-doc tells you. I've never had one my entire life. WTF clown? Do you have a dirty cheese dick from a compromised immune system or something?

Well first off you need to actually have a working penis, not a facsimile of one you purchased at the dollar store in their refrigerated section to get a yeast infection.

Just because you have two buttholes doesn't mean you're special. Or does it?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

From a REAL M.D. said:
From a REAL M.D. said:

Brokemar just got owned!

Ummm...no.

You tried stating:

Jokemar M.D. said:

You said it was "dumb" and pretty much said it didn't exist.

Nice backtrack, "faggit!"

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

From a REAL M.D. said:
From a REAL M.D. said:

Brokemar just got owned!

Ummm...no.

You tried stating:

Jokemar M.D. said:

Well first off you need to actually have a working penis, not a facsimile of one you purchased at the dollar store in their refrigerated section to get a yeast infection.

Just because you have two buttholes doesn't mean you're special. Or does it?
Wait a minute....then how can I have a yeast infected dog dick? You should go back pedal a bit, dummy.