Congrats to Lily, the new politics MOD!!!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
^ Desperately seeking diet soda

:LOL3:

See, that doesn't work with the fat troll. I wouldn't be drinking diet soda now would I?

you're completely bent out of shape...lol
Sure you would

fat chicks be ordering all kinds of shit and then a diet soda all the time

boy, you're not only fat but also irretrievably stupid too

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

See, that doesn't work with the fat troll. I wouldn't be drinking diet soda now would I?

Sure you would

I don't drink diet soda. I'm not everyone. I drink water or iced tea. Oh noes, you have my PI!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Sure you would

I don't drink diet soda. I'm not everyone. I drink water or iced tea. Oh noes, you have my PI!
There's no way you drink water and maintain your, shapely figure. :LOL3:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Sure you would

There's no way you drink water and maintain your, shapely figure. :LOL3:

Okay. :facepalm:

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I think what irks me the most about you is that you're more than capable of posting good quality material that doesn't deal with admin sucking dick or how fat Lily is. You could actually be somewhat of a cutting edge poster if you bladed through all that fucking bullshit you seem to orbit around.

He is a hot mess and has been since SG failed under his and Dove's command.

If both those two would calm the fuck down, we could have a great forum. Not perfect but closer to what BF had in mind. They're not the only one's either. We all need to do our part to make this a great experience for new posters, this forum will not survive if noobs are running out of here screaming bloody murder. This forum's survival depends on new posters.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I know what will attract new users.

Starting threads with a link to a news article.

With no commentary. Nothing added.

Just.

A link.

To a news article.

Somewhere.

Else....

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
As you all know I nary delve into intra-board drama, but let me say this about that, I B LMAO at a certain midget for a long long time

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
As you all know I nary delve into intra-board drama, but let me say this about that, I B LMAO at a certain midget for a long long time

The lad has like a super mansion and all Cisco's illegitimate adult aged daughters swim in his Olympic sized pool and feed him grapes from their cleavages....

He B laughing longest....

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Aint no fuckin' way in hell Lily a Politics mod.

Unless BF just couldnt take her whining and complaining anymore, and gave in. That would make BF Weak Sauce, and I just dont see BF as Weak Sauce.

Obviously, Lily is now a mod. So what could it be? Maybe it's the fact that she might do a bang up job?

Hahaha, you have no idea then.

She is a MASSIVE manipulator. She will bend Politics to her will, watch.

And you, how the hell does a troll become a mod in Meltdown? Not gonna lie though, I would rather see you as a Meltdown mod, than Lily as a Politics mod.

This should get interesting. BF must be on a coke binge or some shit lol. He likes shaking up the hive, sees what happens lol.

Yeah, this is just BF doing his periodic thing of trying to rustle some e-feathers and get a reaction to stir up some traffic.

It just so happens that Flynn and Large Lily are the latest pawns he's chosen to use.

This setup won't last long, Largita is so disagreeable and unpleasant that she could spark a full blown riot sat in a dark room all by herself and Flynn is an unhinged meth-abusing trannie with severe anger issues.

A recipe for disaster if ever there was one... best just to sit back, grab some beers and wait for the e-fireworks and melties to commence.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
After last night the only Leaker I can identify is you. You shit yourself all night. Apparently, you still have the shits. Get better soon!

I agree, I was spewing out crappy posts like crazy since yesterday at 9pm.

I just counted. I made 58 posts!!!

That is way too many.

But.....

When I counted Lily the Leaker's posts....

That shit-for-brains has made 90 posts in the same time period.

Lily the Leaker is The Queen of Leakage.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
iu

The mood BF was in when he made this decision ^^^^^

Did I take a job that rightfully belongs to a white male?
Do t be such a butthurt nigger bitch.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Sure you would

This is true AF! My first job was at a DQ and fat hogs would order 3 deserts and a diet coke all the damned time!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I think what irks me the most about you is that you're more than capable of posting good quality material that doesn't deal with admin sucking dick or how fat Lily is. You could actually be somewhat of a cutting edge poster if you bladed through all that fucking bullshit you seem to orbit around.

If both those two would calm the fuck down, we could have a great forum. Not perfect but closer to what BF had in mind. They're not the only one's either. We all need to do our part to make this a great experience for new posters, this forum will not survive if noobs are running out of here screaming bloody murder. This forum's survival depends on new posters.
My suggestion is be like sidney bildo and ban all CONs.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Aint no fuckin' way in hell Lily a Politics mod.

Unless BF just couldnt take her whining and complaining anymore, and gave in. That would make BF Weak Sauce, and I just dont see BF as Weak Sauce.

Obviously, Lily is now a mod. So what could it be? Maybe it's the fact that she might do a bang up job?

Hahaha, you have no idea then.

She is a MASSIVE manipulator. She will bend Politics to her will, watch.

And you, how the hell does a troll become a mod in Meltdown? Not gonna lie though, I would rather see you as a Meltdown mod, than Lily as a Politics mod.

This should get interesting. BF must be on a coke binge or some shit lol. He likes shaking up the hive, sees what happens lol.

Yeah, this is just BF doing his periodic thing of trying to rustle some e-feathers and get a reaction to stir up some traffic.

It just so happens that Flynn and Large Lily are the latest pawns he's chosen to use.

This setup won't last long, Largita is so disagreeable and unpleasant that she could spark a full blown riot sat in a dark room all by herself and Flynn is an unhinged meth-abusing trannie with severe anger issues.

A recipe for disaster if ever there was one... best just to sit back, grab some beers and wait for the e-fireworks and melties to commence.
How long do you think you can hold out, before you lose it?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

My suggestion is be like sidney bildo and ban all CONs.

Eh. No. Everyone is welcome here, even you. Banning people never works. Just because a person has differing opinions doesn't mean "they" need to be "banned."

Last edited: