Correction: Trump only Responsible for 200K Deaths from theCoronas

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

40% of US Covid Deaths Could Have Been Avoided: Report

The U.S. has the world’s highest tallies of both Covid-19 cases and deaths, which according to a new study can be blamed in large part on the chaotic response to the pandemic by the Trump administration.

That conclusion comes from a panel of more than two dozen experts convened by the independent medical journal The Lancet, which just published its
of public policy and health in the Trump era. The authors say that the U.S. would have avoided about 40% of its 470,000 deaths so far if it had simply achieved results similar to other wealthy, industrialized nations.

“Trump’s mismanagement of the COVID-19 pandemic—compounded by his efforts to dismantle the USA’s already weakened public health infrastructure and the Affordable Care Act’s (ACA) coverage expansions—has caused tens of thousands of unnecessary deaths,” the authors write.

The report cites Trump’s “disdain for science and cuts to global health programmes and public health agencies,” the “elimination of the National Security Council’s global health security team,” and “a 2017 hiring freeze that left almost 700 positions at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) unfilled” as contributing factors to the poor U.S. response.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I like how the same thing gets repeated about this "mismanaged" Covid response but absolutely nothing specific is ever cited.

And not this rag is saying that the reason people died from Covid was because Trump ended the fining of people who couldnt afford insurance and lowered pharmaceutical costs.

And you guys will just repeat this without looking into any of it.

If you are so invested in Americas Covid response, why is it you never have a specific complaint and something you think should have been done but wasnt?

Do you think the government is responsible for your health?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Right so dont ask any critical questions. Corporate media says Trump did it, and they can be absolutely trusted when they spew vague and misleading accusations.

Got it.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Right so dont ask any critical questions. Corporate media says Trump did it, and they can be absolutely trusted when they spew vague and misleading accusations.

Got it.

A dollar to a dime, you’d sing another song if we were talking about Obama. Youre too predictable Dovey, and Stubbys still in bed.

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

Got it.

A dollar to a dime, you’d sing another song if we were talking about Obama. Youre too predictable Dovey, and Stubbys still in bed.
Duhv is the biggest corporate whoring partisan hack on this board except maybe for lokturd, but at least he's honest about it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Got it.

My complaints about politicains are based on things they factually did. I voted FOR Obama and was absolutely horrified with what he chose to do in office.

You do know that there was a pandemic during Obama and I highly doubt you were critical about anything he did.

Did you know that Obama caused people who couldnt afford or didnt want to buy insurance to get fined? Do you agreeing with forcing people to buy insurance even if they cannot afford it?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Got it.

Duhv is the biggest corporate whoring partisan hack on this board except maybe for lokturd, but at least he's honest about it.

You spend your time here parroting the corporate media and defending the stance of corporatists, ignoring how Biden is fucking over Americans right now for his corporate masters.

And you insult everyone who challenges your pro establishment fake "liberalism".

You dont even know what conservatives stand on regarding immigration. You have no clue what's going on, you are literally the NPC meme.

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
LoLz - anyone who voted for Obama was a total corporate whoring dupe.
..LoLz at corporate whoring dupes.

Of course he was no worse than Trump or Bush, or Bush or Reagan, and far less obvious on the face of things going in.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
LoLz - anyone who voted for Obama was a total corporate whoring dupe.
..LoLz at corporate whoring dupes.

Of course he was no worse that Trump, and far less obvious on the face of things going in.

Yep. You are the NPC meme.
FB-IMG-1611333303165.jpg

You are on team ogilarch. Spreading their obvious propaganda as if its truth.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

40% of US Covid Deaths Could Have Been Avoided: Report

The U.S. has the world’s highest tallies of both Covid-19 cases and deaths, which according to a new study can be blamed in large part on the chaotic response to the pandemic by the Trump administration.

That conclusion comes from a panel of more than two dozen experts convened by the independent medical journal The Lancet, which just published its
of public policy and health in the Trump era. The authors say that the U.S. would have avoided about 40% of its 470,000 deaths so far if it had simply achieved results similar to other wealthy, industrialized nations.

“Trump’s mismanagement of the COVID-19 pandemic—compounded by his efforts to dismantle the USA’s already weakened public health infrastructure and the Affordable Care Act’s (ACA) coverage expansions—has caused tens of thousands of unnecessary deaths,” the authors write.

The report cites Trump’s “disdain for science and cuts to global health programmes and public health agencies,” the “elimination of the National Security Council’s global health security team,” and “a 2017 hiring freeze that left almost 700 positions at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) unfilled” as contributing factors to the poor U.S. response.
40%? BWAAAHAHAHAHAHA! Is that if Trump declared martial law, had cuomo shot, and kept COVID patients out of the New York nursing homes? PWN3D!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Such a wonderful man. Try the fat prick should be tried in the Hague with the rest of the crooked black crooks from Africa. He deserves nothing less.
LOL! They should bomb that CR hovel of yours so da earf reclaims it. Right now, its a tacky blight on the jungle!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Got it.

I'd honestly support pilling up libs in the town square, dousing em with gas, and watching em burn.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Got it.
Compare America's Covid death rate against every other fucking country in the world and see how we measure up, you silly punching bag.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
100% could have been avoided if China didn't eat bats
Leak from a lab. We do the same shit. Not bio-weapons.
Research on drugs for superbugs.
Accident. Kinda like Chernobyl.
The evidence is pretty clear now.
A billion and a half people living cramped up and it isn't spreading there?
C'mon.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Got it.
Compare America's Covid death rate against every other fucking country in the world and see how we measure up, you silly punching bag.

Same time, a lotta countries may be under reporting th number of COVID deaths/infections.

Seems the most Democratic ones have the highest rates because they go out of their way to report every case.

Russia might be lying to push promote its own COVID vaccine. As well as China. Then I heard Turkey and Iran were alo lying as well. There's a lotta liars and corrupton out there.

What's also susupcious about China's numbers, is with the onset of the Pandemic, independent repporting agencies outside China stated millions of cellphone numbers were de-listed.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Got it.

*sigh*

Again....maybe the corporatists will set you straight, maybe theyll keep telling you the mean orange man killed 200k people with Covid.

Whatever benefits the elite is what you'll listen to.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Got it.

Same time, a lotta countries may be under reporting th number of COVID deaths/infections.

Seems the most Democratic ones have the highest rates because they go out of their way to report every case.

Russia might be lying to push promote its own COVID vaccine. As well as China. Then I heard Turkey and Iran were alo lying as well. There's a lotta liars and corrupton out there.

What's also susupcious about China's numbers, is with the onset of the Pandemic, independent repporting agencies outside China stated millions of cellphone numbers were de-listed.

Joe, come on. Everyone in the world is telling the Gods honest truth and Trump is the world villain who ruthlessly killed Americans with a "mismanaged response".

The corporate media repeats it a lot with no specifics....so you know it's the truth!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Biden is responsible for what? 40,000 deaths since taking office?

not a good start

Covid is real Stubby. Your affected little bod, coupled with your sedentary lifestyle could spell the end. A friendly warning.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

not a good start

Covid is real Stubby.

Then why isn't Biden taking it seriously?

What happened to Operation warp speed? I’d say Biden is doing a good job, unraveling the miles of bullshit fatso left behind.
lol... if Biden were president in 2020 we'd be another 5 years out from a viable vaccine you idiot dolt

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

not a good start

Covid is real Stubby.

What happened to Operation warp speed? I’d say Biden is doing a good job, unraveling the miles of bullshit fatso left behind.
lol... if Biden were president in 2020 we'd be another 5 years out from a viable vaccine you idiot dolt

Fatso decided to hide During his last 3 months of his Presidency. Spite, anger, resentment and revenge got in his way, remember?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

not a good start

Covid is real Stubby.

Fatso decided to hide During his last 3 months of his Presidency. Spite, anger, resentment and revenge got in his way, remember?
no I don't remember your fictions rendering of fantasized events. Sorry.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

not a good start

Covid is real Stubby.

What? You chasing kids in your Ice Cream truck. I’m sure it’s more of a reality

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

not a good start

Covid is real Stubby.

What? You chasing kids in your Ice Cream truck. I’m sure it’s more of a reality
Ah... going back to your favorite subject I see. Child rape.