Site Supporter
One would move to coasta rica if one weee into itty bitty titty I’m guessing

Sickening

Admin.

The Hand Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
One would move to coasta rica if one weee into itty bitty titty I’m guessing

Sickening
Breakdancing looks painful, is that why you quit, was your weight problem part of it?

PleasantSandyElephant.webp

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I am concerned about the number of strange deviations that seems to be prevalent in Virginia. You should be too Blazor. Maybe not?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I am concerned about the number of strange deviations that seems to be prevalent in Virginia. You should be too Blazor. Maybe not?

Trying making prostitution illegal there in your own country, and raising the age of consent, bitch tits.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Fool acts like I got a problem with that lol. But he aint the brightest bulb in the tool shed!

POW!!!!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Take note folks, the trans lover hates on poor folks, and thinks folks have a problem with race. Pure filth that one is!!! PA-TOOO!!!!

POW!!!!!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Trying making prostitution illegal there in your own country, and raising the age of consent, bitch tits.

See, you dumb okie. Prostitution is legal here. Pimping is not. You learned something today

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

You ain’t?? Guess where these fine gentlemen come from. I bet 4 of them are your cousins.

Im sorry. I’m sure some of these folks were friends

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Take note folks, the trans lover hates on poor folks, and thinks folks have a problem with race. Pure filth that one is!!! PA-TOOO!!!!

POW!!!!!
The village idiot only thinks he has coin because he’s converting his US pension into Costa Rican Colöns. Their open sewer system in his village is like Jenkem and muddies his mind…

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
The village idiot only thinks he has coin because he’s converting his US pension into Costa Rican Colöns. Their open sewer system in his village is like Jenkem and muddies his mind…

Typical Jew.

POW!!!!!!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Ooooooh…he doesn’t like being called a Jew! Careful…he’ll probably try round up the natives and come at you with machetes. He’s been going off at @Biggie Smiles with the same rant incessantly! Semenwaifer and his village BangBros….
:LOL3:

Not Sea and Friends!!! Oh no!!!! hahahaha

iu

POW!!!!!!!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I know it Breakjaw. Their called colones stupid. I’ve got more then I need. Get in the water today, or did the Tilapia keep you busy?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I know it Breakjaw. Their called colones stupid. I’ve got more then I need. Get in the water today, or did the Tilapia keep you busy?
I’m about to have a coffee and a pineapple and then hit the surf! And Colöns just seems to roll off the tongue ever so smoothly wouldn’t you agree? Löl