Costa Rica has a What problem?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Child prostitution​

Costa Rica is a destination for
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, even though the main source of clients was local, as reported by Tapiana Tregar, CEO of Fundacion Procal (a local NGO attempting to prevent and treat violence against women and children) in a 2000 article. In the same article, Bruce Harris, regional director of Casa Alianza (the Latin American branch of international child care agency Covenant House) said that; even though child prostitution was identified across
, the problem seemed to be more "out of control" in Costa Rica. Exact numbers of the children involved were unknown at the time, and the government of Costa Rica had not gathered detailed statistics.

The sexual exploitation of children is a significant issue in Costa Rica, and has drawn the attention of the public. Many sex tourists prefer to target children, believing that they are less likely to be infected with HIV. However, children are more susceptible to HIV infection than other age groups.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Foreigners that have escaped from their various countries because they have been convicted of child molestation come to Costa Rica and do not register as the child rapists/sex offenders that they are, because Costa Rica does not register or expose sex offenders to the public.

This is incredibly disturbing!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Looks like you Southern boys are interested. Anyone messing with kids in my town would be chopped to pieces with very sharp machetes, while no one watched. Give it a shot Roddy. Sorry you’re in the dumps today. Rents almost due.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Foreigners that have escaped from their various countries because they have been convicted of child molestation come to Costa Rica and do not register as the child rapists/sex offenders that they are, because Costa Rica does not register or expose sex offenders to the public.

This is incredibly disturbing!
I’d imagine that’s why certain people moved there

Sickening

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Looks like you Southern boys are interested. Anyone messing with kids in my town would be chopped to pieces with very sharp machetes, while no one watched. Give it a shot Roddy. Sorry you’re in the dumps today. Rents almost due.

I aint the one that moved there.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You ain’t?? Guess where these fine gentlemen come from. I bet 4 of them are your cousins.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I can confirm there is a lot of prostitution very visible there when I visited. I did not look into things so I will have to listen to the experts about issues with underaged kids. I do remember there were about eight of us on the trip (all friends and friends of friends, we rented two SUVs and drove all around the country) we were at Volcan Arenal (great place for windsurfing at the local lake, wonderful views of the erupting volcano, numerous extremely nice vacation rentals, etc...) and the first two nights we rented an Airbnb of a luxury house with jacuzzi and great views of the erupting volcano while in the jacuzzi (the showers were also open roof and made of natural volcanic stone with orchids and other rain forest plants growing on the walls) but the last night in the area we stayed at the major tourist resort.

That place was amazing with hot springs and man made hot water rivers you could tube down complete with multiple branches and quiet little out of the way side areas where couples would fuck. Like your own private hot spring creek covered in planted tropical forest. So, anyway, you'd go to the pools/water park area and I saw all these white western guys in their 20's with hot little Latina chicks who barely spoke English. I was sitting with my girlfriend at the time and some friends one of whom asked how they met the girls and the perv talked about how cheap the "girlfriend experience" was there and how if you took them on your trip with you then you could "rent them by the day". I wasn't a big fan and my girlfriend was absolutely disgusted.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sadly, whenever you have relatively rich people coming into contact with relatively poor people this shit is going to happen.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I'm just wondering why else an alleged millionaire from the west coast would move there?

surfing is not a thing in the bay area? :Popcorn:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Sadly, whenever you have relatively rich people coming into contact with relatively poor people this shit is going to happen.
Like the liberal elite and Epstein's island

did you know not a single conservative was on the flight list?

interesting coincidence

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Sounds like you know who.
Amazing how they will project tho

a flight list filled with nothing but liberals to epstein Island but it's all conservatives

allegedly rich but moves to an area that supports that behavior

actually supports PLEASE ASS BOX ME!

what else needs to be said?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
From what I was reading, its why they approve of abortions, because lil ones as young as 12 catching the preggers.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm just wondering why else an alleged millionaire from the west coast would move there?

I do believe Semen is a millionaire, many if not most people who work hard, invest, and especially if they buy property in California quickly become millionaires. Or at least historically did who knows about the future as cities keep trying to fuck up small landlords. I used to know (but haven't really kept up with) a guy who invested his spare cash into boats to rent on apps, there were extra expenses because each sail boat had to have a licensed captain, but he very quickly (on average in a year) paid off $50,000-$250,000 boats renting them out on apps and everything was supposedly gravy after that.

You put two or three boats of different types on San Diego, the same in Orange County, the Same in L.A. and in 5-10 years you have several million dollars in paid off boats with all revenue being profit beyond maintenance, dock fees, fuel fees, cleaning fees, stocking costs (,free drinks and snacks for guests), and, of course, the pay for the legally required licensed captain.

There are a ton of penniless scrubs who will get captain's licenses because they want to live at the beach and be on the water though. They cost $25-$35 dollars per hour on an on call basis and that cost can easily be sent on to renters as the cost of renting a sail boat for half a day or a day.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I do believe Semen is a millionaire, many if not most people who work hard, invest, and especially if they buy property in California quickly become millionaires. Or at least historically did who knows about the future as cities keep trying to fuck up small landlords. I used to know (but haven't really kept up with) a guy who invested his spare cash into boats to rent on apps, there were extra expenses because each sale boat had to have a licensed captain, but he very quickly (on average in a year) paid off $50,000-$250,000 boats renting them out on apps and everything was supposedly gravy after that. You put two or three boats of different types on San Diego, the same in Orange County, the Same in L.A. and in 5-10 years you have several million dollars in paid off boats with all revenue being profit beyond maintenance, dock fees, cleaning fees, stocking costs (,free drinks and snacks for guests), and, of course, the pay for the legally required licensed captain.
Yeah but a million dollars isn’t really a million dollars in San Francisco

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

In the 1990's Costa Rica was the it place for trust fund babies, retirees, and American beach bums. Prices quickly shot up as word got out and not many of the best places have almost California level prices for not very well built or engineered places. Title issues are also fairly common just like in Spain which means people can buy a house for hundreds of thousands of dollars, live in it for years, only to find out it doesn't legally belong to you and your home belongs to someone else. Like most of Latin America red tape is everywhere and missing a step can really cost you which is very easy for a foreigner to do unless they hire a lawyer.

Yes, you probably can still find out of the way areas where you do custom builds which can be both affordable and a good location but for my money Panama is a far better location. I might be biased though.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Notice how Semen only ever throws whites under the bus and completely avoids ever being critical of other races?

Typical jew...

I just don’t possess that racist hate that you do. Must get tiresome

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Child prostitution​

Costa Rica is a destination for
, even though the main source of clients was local, as reported by Tapiana Tregar, CEO of Fundacion Procal (a local NGO attempting to prevent and treat violence against women and children) in a 2000 article. In the same article, Bruce Harris, regional director of Casa Alianza (the Latin American branch of international child care agency Covenant House) said that; even though child prostitution was identified across
, the problem seemed to be more "out of control" in Costa Rica. Exact numbers of the children involved were unknown at the time, and the government of Costa Rica had not gathered detailed statistics.

The sexual exploitation of children is a significant issue in Costa Rica, and has drawn the attention of the public. Many sex tourists prefer to target children, believing that they are less likely to be infected with HIV. However, children are more susceptible to HIV infection than other age groups.
Yep…I’ve been telling you guys this all along.

Why do you think that I have zero respect for Semenwaifer?
He’s having sex with teenage prostitutes in Costa Rica that would have him jailed in America?

Semenwaifer…

spit-it-out-spit.gif

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You ain’t?? Guess where these fine gentlemen come from. I bet 4 of them are your cousins.
They look like you, Semen. Maybe not as old as you.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Yep…I’ve been telling you guys this all along.

Why do you think that I have zero respect for Semenwaifer?
He’s having sex with teenage prostitutes in Costa Rica that would have him jailed in America?

Semenwaifer…

spit-it-out-spit.gif
What an animal

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m enjoying y’all’s envy. The okie, dwarf, phony Nazi, a few other knobs. Success just came easy. I’m sorry. Bitching moaning blaming are things the have nots do. Some very well. I’m sorry.