Couple buys entire meat section of B.C. grocery store, leaves nothing

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
They proceeded to brag to everyone at the till that they 'cleaned house' and 'there’s nothing left for anyone to get.'

As panic shopping sets in over COVID-19 fears, one couple took it upon themselves on Saturday night to ensure nobody else would go home with any meat for their families.
Video taken at the Save-On-Foods in Lake Country, B.C. shows the couple buying the entire meat section of the store, filling two shopping trolleys full.
Another shopper shared the incident on Facebook, saying the couple "even ran in front of other customers, cutting them off" to ensure they would get every item.
"They proceeded to brag to everyone at the till that they 'cleaned house' and 'there’s nothing left for anyone to get'... and laughed about 'hoping they could pay for it all,'" wrote Taylor Born on Facebook.
"I felt SO sorry for the poor staff, they looked just as disgusted as every customer in the store.
"I am appalled at our society, this is ridiculous!!"

Val Gina

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The store is also responsible for allowing them to purchase it. Greedy slobs, hope they get corona and die.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
soon as they were done paying i would have coughed in both carts then strolled off fake coughing in my sleeve

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
For me it ain’t the virus or lock down that’s got to me through this whole thing, it’s been people’s behaviour, selfish hoarders and local shops putting up their prices to ridiculous amounts, I lost faith in humanity at bit till I remembered,, the hospital workers, shop workers, postmen, dust men, all them people that still go out there..
Maybe now people will appreciate them and stop looking down their fucking noses at them, big pay rise is in order..

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
People don't hear anything until the baton comes out, SHLOCK!

They hear that and 90% go home to Nintendo and the rest play it with a lump on the head
a day later.