COVID-19 is a political weapon

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
What people fail to understand is that @Lokmar is right. Viruses, bacteria and germs are microscopic and can easily pass through material. Of course, if you wear a mask and cough, it will prevent some of the "droplets" from entering the air outside the mask but what people fail to realize is that once the virus is airborne it can slip through pretty much anything. Including a mask. Masks aren't 100% effective. They aren't even effective enough to keep most of the microscopic droplets from hitting the air. I majored in science/biology/chemistry in college, btw.....so if anyone wants to argue with me about this, please make damn sure you know wtf you're talking about.
So every surgeon that has performed a surgery in the last 50 year or so in the USA was only wearing that mask to chip away at our human rights? That's like totally diabolical, amirite?

It helps but it's not 100% effective and most surgeons wear masks to protect THEMSELVES from bodily fluids and shit from the patient.
I had a lengthy phone convo with the ortho nurse overseeing my hip total replacement on 4/10, we discussed the wearing of masks, morans like you will never be allowed in an operating theater.

What I have stated previously is a scientific fact. Ask that nurse if she obtained her credentials at a McDonald's drive through. Then get back to me.
Stop watching me sweetheart, your next trick is out there on the street.

You looking to be my next customer?
Do you accept monopoly money ?

You gonna put some down my g string while I pole dance for ya??? :LMAO2:
I'm gonna give you a tip much bigger than a roll of quarters hon

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just a reminder, you fukin democRAT sheeple, paper and or cloth masks arent protecting you or anyone else...and it says so right on the box!!! I'm sitting here, reading the box of paper masks we bought from Walgreens and it says it filters BACTERIA!!!! :LOL2:
It also says right on the box that it doesnt prevent infectious diseases! KA-POWN3D! SUCKERS!!!!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Just a reminder, you fukin democRAT sheeple, paper and or cloth masks arent protecting you or anyone else...and it says so right on the box!!! I'm sitting here, reading the box of paper masks we bought from Walgreens and it says it filters BACTERIA!!!! :LOL2:
It also says right on the box that it doesnt prevent infectious diseases! KA-POWN3D! SUCKERS!!!!
you expect under educated retards who attended shit universities to obtain shit degrees in fields of study that are completely worthless to understand something like this?

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
you expect under educated retards who attended shit universities to obtain shit degrees in fields of study that are completely worthless to understand something like this?
Not really. They'll parrot what their masters tell em no matter what science and documentation tell em!