COVID-19 is a political weapon

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
He needs the libtardism slapping out of him!

I don't know what it is with Canada, so many soyboy cucks...
Hahahahahahaaa...he does fucking need the libtardism slapped out of him. That’s the only issue I have with him. But....he also voted in my White Genocide thread, that the South African whites deserved everything they got because of apartheid! I pretended that I didn’t see that...but it fucking bugged me!

you know what you should do ... go tread to thread now and try an have me deleted because OH NO i bugged Breaky :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO2::LMAO2:

C'mon man :LMAO:

Whaaaat?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Hahahahahahaaa...he does fucking need the libtardism slapped out of him. That’s the only issue I have with him. But....he also voted in my White Genocide thread, that the South African whites deserved everything they got because of apartheid! I pretended that I didn’t see that...but it fucking bugged me!

you know what you should do ... go tread to thread now and try an have me deleted because OH NO i bugged Breaky :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO2::LMAO2:

Whaaaat?

egggsactly :rightON:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Facts: There is a 99% survival rate among those who contract Covid.

Libtards: O' ma Gawwd! It's literally Armageddon! Shut down teh entire world 4eva!!!

and CONS like you do what ?? talk like teh nikkers on the web and WHINE :LMAO: :LMAO: ffs you're as bright as a traffic cone

What the hell does that even mean? Are you implying that those of us who are wise to the scamdemic and haven't succumb to the propaganda like the rest of you mindless sheeple, should be out in the streets preaching about how covid has been shamelessly overhyped by the ruling class? If you had a fully functioning brain, you'd realise that one of the main reasons appears to be an attempt to cripple small businesses and further extend the monopoly which big corporations and global conglomorates have in the retail sector.

Amazon for example has seen record profits during the various lockdowns, but don't worry your shiny head about all that, just hope that everyone thinks you look kewl in your rainbow LGBT facediaper.

they've seen record profits because retards think the answer to the worlds woes is shopping ... fucking idiots .
the food shops are open, what more do you need ?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Whaaaat?

Are you still with girlfriend or do greener pastures sway? Nudge-nudge, wink-wink...

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Whaaaat?

Are you still with girlfriend or do greener pastures sway? Nudge-nudge, wink-wink...

Are you asking me out ??

tenor.gif

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My son in law, daughter and granddaughter all had it. Nobody died, nobody was hospitalized. Fukin miracle, right libtards?

Yeah the dead are gonna rise at the end of all this and we'll have a beer and have some laughs ... you STUPID fucking MONG drink bleach give what air you would need to the worthy ... my GOD are you fucking dense
Meanwhile, a paper mask allows the virus to pass through. PWN3D! :Indeed:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

He's a victim of the Cultural Marxist indoctrination which takes place throughout western academia.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

He's a victim of the Cultural Marxist indoctrination which takes place throughout western academia.

He needs dekaffirnation! :ThumbsUp3:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

we have a great country ...
we sit and watch you WHINE eh :LMAO: !!

It's like .. I read your dribble an Lord Tunderin' Jeebus the fuckers gonna stroke out because they asked him to wear a mask and think of others BAHAHAHAHAHAHA .. but his focus is on Amazon :LMAO2: the fuck how is it possible to be that stupid ??

f87a27e8-b6b2-402c-9848-846e56cdc8cb_1920x1080.jpg

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Facts: There is a 99% survival rate among those who contract Covid.

Libtards: O' ma Gawwd! It's literally Armageddon! Shut down teh entire world 4eva!!!

and CONS like you do what ?? talk like teh nikkers on the web and WHINE :LMAO: :LMAO: ffs you're as bright as a traffic cone
Don’t say “Cons” ...it reminds me of @LotusBud speech! Just say Nationalists! :rightON:

Oh, I see I'm not getting under your skin at all. :Excited6:

• Funny
Reactions: X

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Ffs just look at his last response to my post, he doesn't even understand the point I've made about Amazon and other well known fortune 500 companies cashing in on the scamdemic. :facepalm:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Ffs just look at his last response to my post, he doesn't even understand the point I've made about Amazon and other well known fortune 500 companies cashing in on the scamdemic. :facepalm:

He just likes to stir shit with you. He’s not really interested in the fundamentals. :Grin3:

• Winner
Reactions: X

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

He just likes to stir shit with you. He’s not really interested in the fundamentals. :Grin3:

I think it's more to do with him being fucking stupid. :LOL1:

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It's like .. I read your dribble an Lord Tunderin' Jeebus the fuckers gonna stroke out because they asked him to wear a mask and think of others BAHAHAHAHAHAHA .. but his focus is on Amazon :LMAO2: the fuck how is it possible to be that stupid ??

Yep. Its about as effective as a screen door on a submarine!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Wrong masks you fucktard, simple really ...not everyone one of them is protection, is that news to you ?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

what would you have them do fucktard .... it's a business there to make money .. don't buy if you don't like

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Annnnd you're off again :LMAO:

Think what you like while I enjoy the reactions I've stirred :LMAO:

trololololol

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Wrong masks you fucktard, simple really ...not everyone one of them is protection, is that news to you ?

Nice try, but flimsy surgical masks are the basic kind which most people wear.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Annnnd you're off again :LMAO:

Think what you like while I enjoy the reactions I've stirred :LMAO:

trololololol

So your idea of good trollin' is making yourself look like a halfwit?

Ok, carry on...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Well...stupidity...can be defined in many states of mind. I used to be stupid, and then I was educated, and then I was stupid again! Life throws some serious curve balls. Some surgeons for example can be really stupid. Some lawyers can be stupid....and so forth and so on.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

what would you have them do fucktard .... it's a business there to make money .. don't buy if you don't like

I give up...... you're worse than a dizzy female.

It would be easier to teach my cat German than getting you to understand plain English.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

yes bend the argument your way :LMAO: look buddy dimwits are dimwits no helping but at least show the right box ffs LOL the ones we wear in Canada

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

yes bend the argument your way :LMAO: look buddy dimwits are dimwits no helping but at least show the right box ffs LOL the ones we wear in Canada

These?

iu

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Fucking idiot :LMAO:
Masks are no good, and shows tissue paper
Show these fucktard :LMAO:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

WITH the help of social distancing AND washing hands :rightON:
it's a concerted effort

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Typical internet warrior :LMAO:
THE SKY IS FALLING .. and the blacks did it with the help of the jew laZers :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2:

quite the collection around here innit LOL

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
The idea behind the mask isn't to prevent you from getting it, it is to prevent you from spreading it. Assume everyone has it and adjust accordingly.

It is good that some haven't lost anyone to Covid.

I know of several who have. Perfectly healthy individuals who had a little cough and spent their last days unconscious on a respirator, dying alone.

As for the "99% survival rate", cite source. Does that include the UK virus? The South African virus? Any of the Covid variant?

I think the reason people are dying on a respirator is because they have the flu and not covid. Think about it. To treat people with the flu you need to bring the fever down. Putting them on a respirator won't help. In fact, it may just kill them off faster. Where did the flu go this year? They're not diagnosing people with it because of covid. The symptoms are basically the same. I wonder if this plays a role in all the deaths?