Fuck off man :LMAO2:
everyone knows those types of googles are no match for TOXIC SLUDGE ! :LMAO:

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My son in law, daughter and granddaughter all had it. Nobody died, nobody was hospitalized. Fukin miracle, right libtards?

I guess maybe you are correct Blazed, your scared of everything Trump supporting psycho-demo is dangerous.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
UHH OHHHH!!!!!!!
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Booking records Saturday list the suspect as 35-year-old John Shallerhorn. He was booked on charges of armed robbery and first-degree murder of a policeman.

According to police, he raised his shirt and brandished a weapon while demanding the victim's medallion chain.

It's unclear exactly when this armed robbery took place, but Shallerhorn was charged with the crime when arrested.

As if this is a Trump supporter! BWAAAAHAHAHAHA!

KA-POWN3D!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The idea behind the mask isn't to prevent you from getting it, it is to prevent you from spreading it. Assume everyone has it and adjust accordingly.

It is good that some haven't lost anyone to Covid.

I know of several who have. Perfectly healthy individuals who had a little cough and spent their last days unconscious on a respirator, dying alone.

As for the "99% survival rate", cite source. Does that include the UK virus? The South African virus? Any of the Covid variant?

I think the reason people are dying on a respirator is because they have the flu and not covid. Think about it. To treat people with the flu you need to bring the fever down. Putting them on a respirator won't help. In fact, it may just kill them off faster. Where did the flu go this year? They're not diagnosing people with it because of covid. The symptoms are basically the same. I wonder if this plays a role in all the deaths?

I don't think so. That chit is fuckin nasty.

Altho you'd probably have a much better chance of surviving it than most because you appear to be under 30, no kids, healthy.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
The idea behind the mask isn't to prevent you from getting it, it is to prevent you from spreading it. Assume everyone has it and adjust accordingly.

I know of several who have. Perfectly healthy individuals who had a little cough and spent their last days unconscious on a respirator, dying alone.

As for the "99% survival rate", cite source. Does that include the UK virus? The South African virus? Any of the Covid variant?

I think the reason people are dying on a respirator is because they have the flu and not covid. Think about it. To treat people with the flu you need to bring the fever down. Putting them on a respirator won't help. In fact, it may just kill them off faster. Where did the flu go this year? They're not diagnosing people with it because of covid. The symptoms are basically the same. I wonder if this plays a role in all the deaths?

I don't think so. That chit is fuckin nasty.

Altho you'd probably have a much better chance of surviving it than most because you appear to be under 30, no kids, healthy.

37- 2 kids- very healthy.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Make sure you wear TWO masks, faggit! I mean, whats better than one screen door on a submarine? TWO screen doors on a submarine! PWN3D! LMFAO!
WERE'D YOU GET YOUR DOCTOR'S LICENSE, IN A BOX OF CRACKER JACKS?
You dont need a doctors license to tell you a paper or cloth mask doesnt stop virus', ya retarded faggit! :LOL2: My suggestion is keep piling masks on until you cant breath. THEN, paper masks will be working!

The European CDC pretty much said they dont work, but just do it anyway.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I can tell you I know for fact that here in Michigan, theyve been swabbing for both the flu and Covid. People were testing positive for Covid and there have been very few influenza positives.

They figured out a while ago that vents should be avoided with Covid as much as possible because it was killing people.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I can tell you I know for fact that here in Michigan, theyve been swabbing for both the flu and Covid. People were testing positive for Covid and there have been very few influenza positives.

They figured out a while ago that vents should be avoided with Covid as much as possible because it was killing people.

The Vents?

You mean staying indoors and sitting beside the heater?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The Vents?

You mean staying indoors and sitting beside the heater?

I mean ventilators.

Succubus

Site Supporter
What people fail to understand is that @Lokmar is right. Viruses, bacteria and germs are microscopic and can easily pass through material. Of course, if you wear a mask and cough, it will prevent some of the "droplets" from entering the air outside the mask but what people fail to realize is that once the virus is airborne it can slip through pretty much anything. Including a mask. Masks aren't 100% effective. They aren't even effective enough to keep most of the microscopic droplets from hitting the air. I majored in science/biology/chemistry in college, btw.....so if anyone wants to argue with me about this, please make damn sure you know wtf you're talking about.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What people fail to understand is that @Lokmar is right. Viruses, bacteria and germs are microscopic and can easily pass through material. Of course, if you wear a mask and cough, it will prevent some of the "droplets" from entering the air outside the mask but what people fail to realize is that once the virus is airborne it can slip through pretty much anything. Including a mask. Masks aren't 100% effective. They aren't even effective enough to keep most of the microscopic droplets from hitting the air. I majored in science/biology/chemistry in college, btw.....so if anyone wants to argue with me about this, please make damn sure you know wtf you're talking about.

...so about the only way to be safe, is in the outdoors in a Park or Oceanside. Something where there's a lotta fresh air?

Eat, Dine, exercise outdoors...whatever.

I noticed most of the places seemed most hardest hit were inland but near the coasts fared better.

960x0.jpg

Last edited:

Succubus

Site Supporter

...so about the only way to be safe, is in the outdoors in a Park or Oceanside. Something where there's a lotta fresh air?

I noticed most of the places seemed most hardest hit were inland & places near the coasts fared better.

960x0.jpg

It doesn't matter if you're in a room full of people and everyone is wearing 3x masks.....you can still catch rhe shit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I noticed most of the places seemed most hardest hit were inland & places near the coasts fared better.

960x0.jpg

It doesn't matter if you're in a room full of people and everyone is wearing 3x masks.....you can still catch rhe shit.

You see people grabbing their masks and touching their faces all over as well.

It drives me nuts lol

Succubus

Site Supporter

960x0.jpg

It drives me nuts lol

Usually, it's a natural reaction for most folks to try and cover their mouth when they cough or sneeze. Even wearing a mask won't stop the virus from hitting their hands....then they touch everything without disinfecting their hands because they think the mask stopped the virus. Get the fuck outta here roflmao.....

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
So every surgeon that has performed a surgery in the last 50 year or so in the USA was only wearing that mask to chip away at our human rights? That's like totally diabolical, amirite?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

960x0.jpg

It drives me nuts lol

I don't go anywhere in stay in a room with any large number of people for long.
Just do my business and leave.
All the restaurants where I live allow you to sit outside or next to the window.
Many establishments are keeping the windows open these days.
Some have nothing but outdoor dining.
The city where I live never had a complete lockdown.
But they closed down the Nightclubs, most of the Hotels and all the Strip Clubs.

Succubus

Site Supporter
So every surgeon that has performed a surgery in the last 50 year or so in the USA was only wearing that mask to chip away at our human rights? That's like totally diabolical, amirite?

It helps but it's not 100% effective and most surgeons wear masks to protect THEMSELVES from bodily fluids and shit from the patient.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

It helps but it's not 100% effective and most surgeons wear masks to protect THEMSELVES from bodily fluids and shit from the patient.
I had a lengthy phone convo with the ortho nurse overseeing my hip total replacement on 4/10, we discussed the wearing of masks, morans like you will never be allowed in an operating theater.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

I had a lengthy phone convo with the ortho nurse overseeing my hip total replacement on 4/10, we discussed the wearing of masks, morans like you will never be allowed in an operating theater.
Did you tell her it was very important to prove wrong the people on the internet who are laughing at you ?

Maybe you should get her name, number and full work history just in case anyone who might give the slightest fuck about anything you have to say could verify for themselves you are nothing but a gibbering retard who looks like a skateboard is slowly rolling out of your mouth.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Did you tell her it was very important to prove wrong the people on the internet who are laughing at you ?

Maybe you should get her name, number and full work history just in case anyone who might give the slightest fuck about anything you have to say could verify for themselves you are nothing but a gibbering retard who looks like a skateboard is slowly rolling out of your mouth.
Sorry, I don't speak Trumptard....my bad, I noe.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Sorry, I don't speak Trumptard....my bad, I noe.
If normal English appears that alien to you then perhaps you should stop dating Mexican men.

Just a thought

Succubus

Site Supporter

What I have stated previously is a scientific fact. Ask that nurse if she obtained her credentials at a McDonald's drive through. Then get back to me.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

What I have stated previously is a scientific fact. Ask that nurse if she obtained her credentials at a McDonald's drive through. Then get back to me.
One can only hope that the anesthesiologist assigned to his prosthetic testicle reattachment surgery is just as incompetent as the cracker jack ""nurse"" he spoke to

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Stop watching me sweetheart, your next trick is out there on the street.

Succubus

Site Supporter
And yet, admin laughs at everything I say as if he can contribute something more intelligent to the topic rather than his opinions and the input of a nurse that shouldn't have gotten past med school.

Succubus

Site Supporter

You looking to be my next customer?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Do you accept monopoly money ?

Succubus

Site Supporter

Do you accept monopoly money ?

You gonna put some down my g string while I pole dance for ya??? :LMAO2: